Oral sex, then holy water

"
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — A priest raped a 7-year-old girl while he was visiting her in the hospital after she'd had her tonsils removed. Another priest forced a 9-year-old boy into having oral sex, then rinsed out the boy's mouth with holy water. One boy was forced to say confession to the priest who sexually abused him.

Those children are among the victims of roughly 300 Roman Catholic priests in Pennsylvania who molested more than 1,000 children — and possibly many more — since the 1940s, according to a sweeping state grand jury report released Tuesday that accused senior church officials, including a clergyman who is now the archbishop of Washington, D.C., of systematically covering up complaints."

Oral sex, rape: Report says church brushed off complaints

Hang them. ALL of them. Better yet, Gen Pop, it'll be fun.
Holy water, huh? Wonder how you say swallow, rinse in Latin?

Indicative of any large organization. There's bad actors everywhere, whether they're direct perpetrators or ones eager to cover it up to try to keep their institution absolved from any culpability or bad publicity. Politics, corporations, non-profits, religion, etc. It's everywhere.

Maybe people could realize that it's no indicative of anything other than humans being humans, rather than trying to associate bad behavior with "them" and not "us."

Passing a stopped school bus is bad behavior, hell maybe even robbing a bank is bad behavior.

What these sick fucks did goes well beyond bad behavior, they abused their power and their positions to prey on young children. It is times like this I hope there is a God, so he can make them pay for all eternity.
Abhorrent behavior. You know what i meant, and i agree with you. Were my kid on the receiving end of this abuse, it'd take every fiber of my being to not beat the guy within an inch of his life. From an overall standpoint though, this is not unique to the church, which is my only point... and i'm not religious.

Sorry, I beg to differ. Of course children are molested other places besides Catholic Churches, but the sheer number of occurrences within the church clearly makes the church an outlier. It is VERY unique to the church. Where are the stories about this occurring with this frequency in other church denominations? Yeah, this is a catholic thing.

Indicative of any large organization. There's bad actors everywhere, whether they're direct perpetrators or ones eager to cover it up to try to keep their institution absolved from any culpability or bad publicity. Politics, corporations, non-profits, religion, etc. It's everywhere.

Maybe people could realize that it's no indicative of anything other than humans being humans, rather than trying to associate bad behavior with "them" and not "us."

Passing a stopped school bus is bad behavior, hell maybe even robbing a bank is bad behavior.

What these sick fucks did goes well beyond bad behavior, they abused their power and their positions to prey on young children. It is times like this I hope there is a God, so he can make them pay for all eternity.
Abhorrent behavior. You know what i meant, and i agree with you. Were my kid on the receiving end of this abuse, it'd take every fiber of my being to not beat the guy within an inch of his life. From an overall standpoint though, this is not unique to the church, which is my only point... and i'm not religious.
No, the behavior is certainly not unique to the Church, but the Church is the only institution that routinely 100% protected the perpetrators from prosecution. They believe in redemption/forgiveness of sin, but a little protection for the kiddies would have been nice.
what other institutions rape kids on this scale?

Public education.

Where is the outrage as educators sexually abusing students explodes in numbers? And it is.

No, the behavior is certainly not unique to the Church, but the Church is the only institution that routinely 100% protected the perpetrators from prosecution. They believe in redemption/forgiveness of sin, but a little protection for the kiddies would have been nice.

Public education.

Where is the outrage as educators sexually abusing students explodes in numbers? And it is.
that is not n institution like the Catholic Church--not the same
...and the other difference, is the Catholic hierarchy tried to cover it up--all over the US in the big cities
..I have not seen a big cover up/as big a cover up in PEducation

Public education.

As if those Papal contingents which roamed the USA after their assassination of JFK to baptize thine eyes by urinations executions with lynching enforcement in "serve the Pope or die" crusades would be like the Inqusition. Islam Christiananality megalomaniacal pedophile mentalities should be beheaded under their national religion law.

It’s not that there were bad actors in the church

But that the church covered for them

"
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — A priest raped a 7-year-old girl while he was visiting her in the hospital after she'd had her tonsils removed. Another priest forced a 9-year-old boy into having oral sex, then rinsed out the boy's mouth with holy water. One boy was forced to say confession to the priest who sexually abused him.

Those children are among the victims of roughly 300 Roman Catholic priests in Pennsylvania who molested more than 1,000 children — and possibly many more — since the 1940s, according to a sweeping state grand jury report released Tuesday that accused senior church officials, including a clergyman who is now the archbishop of Washington, D.C., of systematically covering up complaints."

It shows you what religion is. It's not some Godly thing, it's about power on Earth.

"

It shows you what religion is. It's not some Godly thing, it's about power on Earth.

To you...not Christians

"

A national religion of Islam Christiananlity pedophile mentality "man is God" superegos with power to baptize thine eyes by urinations before & after 9/11 to rule the earth with a Godly patriot act.

Why is the Catholic Church and specifically the Vatican which enabled and hid this be air for decades, not being held accountable for these crimes?

They should line these pigs up and perform mass vasectomy.

US priests 'abused thousands of children'

Scathing report reveals 300 Pennsylvania Catholic priests sexually abused over 1,000 children

"They should line these pigs up and perform mass vasectomy."

Mass vasectomy would not prevent, instead they should line them up and perform a mass execution, gunshot to back of heads. I do not care what religion or what political or sexual persuasion, a paedophile is a paedophile and ALL of them should be executed. Zero Tolerance for paedophiles. There should be Roving Death Squads that hunt down and execute ALL paedophiles regardless of religion or politics or sexual persuasion.

If they are Roman Catholic shoot them, if they are Protestant shoot them, if they are Muslim shoot them, if they are Jewish shoot them, if they are whatever shoot them.

If they are Conservative shoot them, if they are Leftist shoot them, if they are Centrist shoot them, if they are Libertarian shoot them, if they are whatever shoot them.

If they are Hetero shoot them, if they are Homo shoot them, if they are Lesbo shoot them, if they are Bisexual shoot them, if they are whatever shoot them.

Zero Tolerance for paedophiles. Period.

I agree, but only after due process where the jury of their peers found them guilty as charged.

Why is the Catholic Church and specifically the Vatican which enabled and hid this be air for decades, not being held accountable for these crimes?

Scathing report reveals 300 Pennsylvania Catholic priests sexually abused over 1,000 children

Mass vasectomy would not prevent, instead they should line them up and perform a mass execution, gunshot to back of heads. I do not care what religion or what political or sexual persuasion, a paedophile is a paedophile and ALL of them should be executed. Zero Tolerance for paedophiles. There should be Roving Death Squads that hunt down and execute ALL paedophiles regardless of religion or politics or sexual persuasion.

If they are Roman Catholic shoot them, if they are Protestant shoot them, if they are Muslim shoot them, if they are Jewish shoot them, if they are whatever shoot them.

If they are Conservative shoot them, if they are Leftist shoot them, if they are Centrist shoot them, if they are Libertarian shoot them, if they are whatever shoot them.

If they are Hetero shoot them, if they are Homo shoot them, if they are Lesbo shoot them, if they are Bisexual shoot them, if they are whatever shoot them.

I agree, but only after due process where the jury of their peers found them guilty as charged.

As if that would ever happen in a Christian Nation of Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities where they baptize thine eyes before & after their assassinating JFK, before & after their thieving US Constitution on a cross arson at a navy hospital & again before & after 9/11.

"

No, it doesn't. It shows you what depths that fallen mankind will stoop to to get he/she wants. It has nothing to do with God Himself.

As if that would ever happen in a Christian Nation of Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities where they baptize thine eyes before & after their assassinating JFK, before & after their thieving US Constitution on a cross arson at a navy hospital & again before & after 9/11.

Get someone competent in English to translate that gibberish.

Always a pleasure having KKK churchstate lynching enforcement of the Catholic Church megalomaniacal jihad crusade to exert it's suicidal sociopsychological human farming techniques for humanity......

Always a pleasure having KKK churchstate lynching enforcement of the Catholic Church megalomaniacal jihad crusade to exert it's suicidal sociopsychological human farming techniques for humanity......

Another one of those Canadians that occasionally visit South Park for Kenny?

"

No, it doesn't. It shows you what depths that fallen mankind will stoop to to get he/she wants. It has nothing to do with God Himself.

Which is more or less what I said.

This is about human power. Humans have ALWAYS been in the depths, they didn't fall there, they were born there.

There were probably more than enough English speaking US government officials present for Federal Lynching churchstate of hate cops attempt at baptizing thine eyes by urinations while trying to talk Washington, D.C. sports waiting for lunch to be served prior to 9/11 while protecting & serving Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount, but for a Canuck higher than the supreme swastika up Uranus court super ego as those Federal Lynching churchstate KKK cops who as their West Nazi Germany Virginia cohorts which baptized thine eyes before & after their assassination of JFK in a Papal contingent of thieving old testament - JFK bereavement memorial arson, as those baptized thine eyes Byrd KKK thieving old testament - Eisenhower old glory arsonists which further stole a US Constitution from a navy hospital to burn on a cross & baptized thine eyes that they, in all statistical probability would again baptize thine eyes by urinations after their 9/11 second coming certainly excels in competent malfeasance as it's Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality religion.

It’s not that there were bad actors in the church

But that the church covered for them

That's the part I have issues with. Even my mom, a diehard life long catholic, says the same thing.

You can't predict or blame the church for a child being molested. But you CAN blame them for covering it up.

This is not about child abuse in homes, child abuse at school, child abuse at ballet and dance, it's about child abuse AND COVER UP at the Catholic church over many decades.

Catholics act like their shit doesn't stink. They act like their priests can do no wrong. So admitting a priest molested a child is going against the catholic faith.

You don't hear about child abuse in any other denomination of Christianity except Catholics.

Forum List

Back