Oral sex, then holy water

Why is the Catholic Church and specifically the Vatican which enabled and hid this be air for decades, not being held accountable for these crimes?

They should line these pigs up and perform mass vasectomy.

US priests 'abused thousands of children'

Scathing report reveals 300 Pennsylvania Catholic priests sexually abused over 1,000 children

"They should line these pigs up and perform mass vasectomy."

Mass vasectomy would not prevent, instead they should line them up and perform a mass execution, gunshot to back of heads. I do not care what religion or what political persuasion, a paedophile is a paedophile and ALL of them should be executed. Zero Tolerance for paedophiles. There should be Roving Death Squads that hunt down and execute ALL paedophiles regardless of religion or politics.

If they are Roman Catholic shoot them, if they are Protestant shoot them, if they are Muslim shoot them, if they are Jewish shoot them, if they are whatever shoot them.

If they are Conservative shoot them, if they are Leftist shoot them, if they are Centrist shoot them, if they are Libertarian shoot them, if they are whatever shoot them.

Zero Tolerance for paedophiles. Period.
And yet, millions of abused and raped children across the world, hundreds of thousands guilty priests, and nobody is charged or punished.

How do they get away with it for something others get thrown in prison for decades if not for life.

Not sure, probably some type of blackmail they are using on others and/or death threats, that is usually what happens, those covering up either have something themselves they need to hide and/or those covering up are physically threatened with death to force them to assist in the cover up.

one of my friends is a devout catholic...i dont see how at this point
The celibacy rule encourages pedophiles and homosexuals, since they don't mind the rule against an adult male/female sexual relationship. Not all or even most priests are pedophiles, of course--Pennsylvania had a lot of priests in 80 years of the study and only 300 were guilty. I know that's 300 too many, but percentage wise, it's probably not a lot more than the average # of pedophiles in any given population that works with children.

Why is the Catholic Church and specifically the Vatican which enabled and hid this be air for decades, not being held accountable for these crimes?

They should line these pigs up and perform mass vasectomy.

US priests 'abused thousands of children'

Scathing report reveals 300 Pennsylvania Catholic priests sexually abused over 1,000 children

"They should line these pigs up and perform mass vasectomy."

Mass vasectomy would not prevent, instead they should line them up and perform a mass execution, gunshot to back of heads. I do not care what religion or what political persuasion, a paedophile is a paedophile and ALL of them should be executed. Zero Tolerance for paedophiles. There should be Roving Death Squads that hunt down and execute ALL paedophiles regardless of religion or politics.

If they are Roman Catholic shoot them, if they are Protestant shoot them, if they are Muslim shoot them, if they are Jewish shoot them, if they are whatever shoot them.

If they are Conservative shoot them, if they are Leftist shoot them, if they are Centrist shoot them, if they are Libertarian shoot them, if they are whatever shoot them.

Zero Tolerance for paedophiles. Period.
And yet, millions of abused and raped children across the world, hundreds of thousands guilty priests, and nobody is charged or punished.

Yes I know, the same situation with the Hollyweird Crowd for decades operating paedophile rings and nobody charged or punished.

They should allow priests to marry. That would cut out a lot of this crap.

No it won't. You're implying that because a man doesn't get pussy that it turns him into some kind of pedophile. That's insulting to not only the victims, but to men in general.

These men had these perversions before. It has nothing to do with them getting married.

Must be an exception in the law, similar to diplomatic immunity, that prevents these priests or from getting charged.

I am not Catholic and think what has gone on within the Catholic Dioceses and Vatican covering this up is disgusting.
Having said that, I understand it was 1000 over 70 years. There are 20,000 Catholic Churches in the US.

The celibacy rule encourages pedophiles and homosexuals, since they don't mind the rule against an adult male/female sexual relationship.

What? That makes on sense, and is pretty outrageous. First of all, you're basically equating homosexuals with pedophiles. Second, you're saying those characteristics lead to an interest (or at least willingness) to enter the priesthood, which is both nonsensical and unfounded. In short, you're wrong on the facts, and ass backwards on the logic.

Pedophiles aren't drawn to the priesthood, it's the celibacy requirements that create pedophiles out of previously good people. Sexuality is part of the human experience. Expressing our sexuality is key to being healthy adults. Trying to suppress sexuality is very unhealthy. On a long enough time scale, it drives people into a sickness that manifests in ways like pedophilia.

No it won't. You're implying that because a man doesn't get pussy that it turns him into some kind of pedophile. That's insulting to not only the victims, but to men in general.

These men had these perversions before. It has nothing to do with them getting married.

Well if they marry I think it would be a good thing.

You know men can marry men now.

Of course if they are pedophiles then they should be shot.

You might be right. Apparently paedophelia is one of those incurable mental illnesses.

I am not Catholic and think what has gone on within the Catholic Dioceses and Vatican covering this up is disgusting.
Having said that, I understand it was 1000 over 70 years. There are 20,000 Catholic Churches in the US.

This was just from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. A priest from my church made the list, but his involvement was heavily redacted.

I do not think it would, they are sexually attracted to children, so allowing them to marry adult women would not prevent this heinous situation. The question is what is it about the Priesthood that is specifically attracting so many paedophiles and has done so for multiple decades, as a Roman Catholic I am even unable to answer this very disturbing question. I know a lot of priests, my main Poker partner is a priest, I myself know of no priests interested in children and as a child myself and my brothers and sister never experienced any type of abuse.

I do not think it would, they are sexually attracted to children, so allowing them to marry adult women would not prevent this heinous situation. The question is what is it about the Priesthood that is specifically attracting so many paedophiles and has done so for multiple decades, as a Roman Catholic I am even unable to answer this very disturbing question. I know a lot of priests, my main Poker partner is a priest, I myself know of no priests interested in children and as a child myself and my brothers and sister never experienced any type of abuse.

Yeah. I have to agree though some would be attracted to women or men and I think being able to marry like other religions allow would be a good thing.

But as you say there are pedophiles who are after children. Those priests should be shot.

Well if they marry I think it would be a good thing.

You know men can marry men now.

Of course if they are pedophiles then they should be shot.

Priests should be allowed to marry like they were allowed to marry Centuries ago, the only reason why that was all stopped was essentially because of financial greed, that if a priest was married and had children when he died he would leave everything to his wife and children, so the solution was stop them being allowed to marry and when they died they would leave everything to the Church.

You might be right. Apparently paedophelia is one of those incurable mental illnesses.

Leftists want to Normalise it though, you know the articles about how paedophiles are not criminals they are just misunderstood, that we should just accept their lifestyle choice of wanting to have sex with children.

Must be an exception in the law, similar to diplomatic immunity, that prevents these priests or from getting charged.

Well if a priest under investigation goes AWOL and goes to within The Vatican walls he can automatically have Diplomatic Immunity as The Vatican State has Diplomatic Status, also The Vatican has no Extradition Treaty with any other nation so that priest is completely protected.

Yeah. I have to agree though some would be attracted to women or men and I think being able to marry like other religions allow would be a good thing.

But as you say there are pedophiles who are after children. Those priests should be shot.

I do think that the nature of an organisation that famously has a Total Celibacy Vow is appealing to certain men who have Abnormal Sexual Tendency, so they enter the Priesthood thinking that such an extreme vow as Total Celibacy can result in them keeping these abnormal sexual desires under control. Then they find at some point this is not the situation, so they give in to these abnormal sexual desires and then commit abnormal sexual acts, predominantly Homosexual in nature as illustrated in that more young boys than young girls are sexually abused by these paedophiles, a tiny percentage of these paedophile priests have sexually abused young girls but the predominant percentage have sexually abused young boys which is of course not Heterosexual in nature.

It is beyond time to remove the Total Celibacy Vow, in itself it is not normal, human beings are sexual creatures, being Celibate is not normal, it is abnormal, it is against Nature.

To think that the first story about priests came out in the 1950s, a big bust by the Boston Globe in the 1990s and now this.
The Catholic church needs to be shut down.
And it may just have to shut itself down because the church simply can't pay for the next round of lawsuit settlements to the victims.

The last round of settlements caused a lot of parishes to close in Boston, New York and Philadelphia. Let's hope that happens again.

Catholicrap is to sleazy corruption what Islam is to violence: no religion in history does it better. It's an exercise in pederastry. Even before Pope Frannie the Muslim Foot Fetishist, I've never forgiven the Catholiar church for collaborating with the Lutherns to bring gigantic amounts of Somali muslims to Minnesota - at which point their rape and murder rates predictably went through the roof. There is NOTHING about the dreary, masochistic, guilt-ridden, morbid Catholic religion I find appealing whatsoever, it is the scum of Christianity.

It's funny how so many people blame Jews for muslim infestation when it's CHRISTIAN CHARITIES which have always been bringing these rape-happy, inbred, low-I.Q. muslim garbage into America! I have ZERO use for Christianity, it's nothing but Islam's lapdog human condom. Not a surprise, both religions have so many child-fuckers I'm sure they can relate.

Maybe the deviant priests should convince the Vatican to put on deviant sex parades "in pride" where kids are invited to watch instead of having a policy opposed to these rogue pedophiles?

What "religion" needs to be shut down? :popcorn:

New Topics

Forum List

Back