~Opposite Sex Question~

I once asked a girlfriend what would be the biggest turn on for her.
She said, "Tie me up and you can do whatever you want."
So I tied her up and went down the pub. :cool:

I hate when women give me hints.

How the hell am I supposed to know that when my wife yawns, it is actually a clear indication that she is bored and wants me to take her to a Shirley Temple film festival?

LOL... i hate it when men dont get it when you are telling them something in black and white, cold steal no fucking around simple English. No hinting at all.

When the hell did that ever happen? Certainly not in my life time!

If it's between a Harley and the ole lady you can always get another ole lady.

Two of the best bumper stickers I've ever seen.....

I got a gun for my wife. Best trade I've ever made.

My wife told me if I brought home another gun she would leave me.
I'm sure going to miss her.​

Somebody told me once, when I was spreading my legs to get on the back of a Harley, that it was probably the safest thing to ever go between my legs :)

I hate when women give me hints.

How the hell am I supposed to know that when my wife yawns, it is actually a clear indication that she is bored and wants me to take her to a Shirley Temple film festival?

LOL... i hate it when men dont get it when you are telling them something in black and white, cold steal no fucking around simple English. No hinting at all.

Or mine! Ladies for heaven's sake, say what you mean, and mean what you say. Contrary to apparently popular feminine belief, men are NOT mind readers; we will, therefore, take anything you say LITERALLY. Please phrase any questions, comments or requests accordingly.

This brings me to my number one all time pet peeve with regard to women; it's called, "The Question", and it invariably comes up the first time we go to bed with one of you ladies. Why do some of you find it so necessary to ask (usually after removing clothing) "What will you think of me in the morning?" Look, lady, whether we are in my bed, or your bed, we are here for the same thing: to get laid, and have an orgasm (more than one, if you're lucky), and I will do everything I can to facilitate just that. However, I am not here, to validate for a lady beyond the age of consent that it is OK for her to have sex, or to promise that I will not think she is a slut, or whatever the hell else it is you're looking for when you ask "The Question". Several smartass responses have occurred to me, and I have used them on occasion. They are, in no particular order: "Honey, if you have to ask, what are you doing in bed with me?" or "That, my dear, depends on just how good you are tonight", or (if I really am irritated),"Exactly what I think of you now...slut! Now get busy!" If you want some other answer, DO NOT ask "The Question".

1000 words i need not type>
adam+eve.jpg

Or mine! Ladies for heaven's sake, say what you mean, and mean what you say. Contrary to apparently popular feminine belief, men are NOT mind readers; we will, therefore, take anything you say LITERALLY. Please phrase any questions, comments or requests accordingly.

This brings me to my number one all time pet peeve with regard to women; it's called, "The Question", and it invariably comes up the first time we go to bed with one of you ladies. Why do some of you find it so necessary to ask (usually after removing clothing) "What will you think of me in the morning?" Look, lady, whether we are in my bed, or your bed, we are here for the same thing: to get laid, and have an orgasm (more than one, if you're lucky), and I will do everything I can to facilitate just that. However, I am not here, to validate for a lady beyond the age of consent that it is OK for her to have sex, or to promise that I will not think she is a slut, or whatever the hell else it is you're looking for when you ask "The Question". Several smartass responses have occurred to me, and I have used them on occasion. They are, in no particular order: "Honey, if you have to ask, what are you doing in bed with me?" or "That, my dear, depends on just how good you are tonight", or (if I really am irritated),"Exactly what I think of you now...slut! Now get busy!" If you want some other answer, DO NOT ask "The Question".

Where have you been all my life??????? :)

What pisses me off the most... when a guy asks me out and I say 'no thanks' (politely) and that makes me a lesbian.

Get the fuck over yourselves.

Cougars do that all the time....... If I don't respond to their grabbing I'm a fag.....

I used to play those games but with those cougars but I'm conservative now.

So females can be quite the aggressors.

I'm not gay, nor do I have any interest boning a chick over 50. Nor do I like them feeling me up - I'm flattered but...........

Which is why I hate bars..... Its always slut city. I love pool/billiards and darts tho.

How very silly of you. Women over 50 can be very attractive.... and very sexy.... as can men over 50. The problem is when an fugly dude hits on me and takes offense at getting told a polite but firm 'no'.

I'm not saying they cant be hot over 50, I'm just saying there comes a time when that type of shit gets boring...

You must be a young'un. I have never asked that question because I never really cared what they thought of me the following morning. :lol:

But that was many many many many moons ago. Many. Did I say many? :tongue:

I usually get "I bet you think I'm a slut" or "I usually don't do this."

Cant say I can recall ever hearing "what will you think about me in the morning" - I suppose it all means the same tho :lol:.

Oh, the best is "I've only been with three guys," yeah, and I've only had three beers haha.

I've met a few chicks that are totally honest and blunt, which I totally appreciate...

You will be happy to know....i have never asked "the question" :lol:

Not for everyone; and definitely not in a public setting, mudwhistle.
I'm not talking Tirrets. I'm talking a few "aw fucks".

A group of women can sometimes make a sailor blush.

What's wrong with that?

I think woman can be worse than dudes.

You get a group of woman together and it can turn Lord of The Flies rather quickly...

Maybe you fear them.

I really enjoy being around a group of 3 or more. Every time I have it has turned out to be enlightening.

3 or more women together gives them courage like several shots of Scotch. They tend to tell you what's on their minds. Pay attention.

Last edited:

I usually get "I bet you think I'm a slut" or "I usually don't do this."

Cant say I can recall ever hearing "what will you think about me in the morning" - I suppose it all means the same tho :lol:.

Oh, the best is "I've only been with three guys," yeah, and I've only had three beers haha.

I've met a few chicks that are totally honest and blunt, which I totally appreciate...

Totally.:lol:

What do you dislike about the opposite sex??
Come on, y'all have something you loathe about the other gender :lol:

Honestly, there is not much that I don't like about males....they are intriguing to me....so different than females in so many ways, body and mind....but to me, this is what makes them interesting, amusing, and fun....!

Forum List

Back