OPM --------> Other People's Money

R

rdean

We all know that Trump talks endlessly at his rallies about "OPM". That he's built his empire on "OPM". That by using "OPM", he's become the "King of Debt".

Trump brags about using 'other people's money'

Donald Trump: 'I'm the king of debt'

You know that if he becomes president, when he uses "OPM", he's talking about YOU!

You know Mexico will NEVER pay for a wall. It's simply too insulting. That means it will be paid for by American OPM.

The difference here is that the debt of the King of Debt will become your debt.

We all know that Trump talks endlessly at his rallies about "OPM". That he's built his empire on "OPM". That by using "OPM", he's become the "King of Debt".

You know that if he becomes president, when he uses "OPM", he's talking about YOU!

You know Mexico will NEVER pay for a wall. It's simply too insulting. That means it will be paid for by American OPM.

The nuance you are missing is that Trump used volunteer private money, versus involuntary public money.

Last edited:
Most real estate investors use other people's money as their tool. The Clintons simply sold government access and favors in order to build their fortune. They make absolutely nothing, develop nothing, and only accomplish making our own country less safe and secure by selling political access and favors to the highest bidder. They are total scum bags of the highest order.

Can anyone tell me how many of Trump's people have exercised their 5th Amendment rights? Now tell me how many of Hillary's people have.

Most real estate investors use other people's money as their tool. The Clintons simply sold government access and favors in order to build their fortune. They make absolutely nothing, develop nothing, and only accomplish making our own country less safe and secure by selling political access and favors to the highest bidder. They are total scum bags of the highest order.

The Clintons also stole money meant to for charity because the Clintons are their favorite charity.
7d7f0e33ac6404e0f3a8560b07c7b194.jpg

The nuance you are missing is that Trump used volunteer private money, versus involuntary public money.
Do you really think he sees a difference? After all, once he's elected then to him, it's ALL volunteer money.

The Clintons also stole money meant to for charity because the Clintons are their favorite charity.View attachment 90493
Wow, did they really? Give us your link. I want to read all about it. I want to know where the money went.

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

Another point Deanie, assuming you bought a house, did you use your money before moving in?
I used my money to buy the house I live in, in cash. I'm retired now and don't pay rent or a mortgage.

So what is your point?

So, to recap, Trump is talking like a politician. If that's a problem, we shouldn't let politicians run for office.

The Clintons also stole money meant to for charity because the Clintons are their favorite charity.View attachment 90493
Wow, did they really? Give us your link. I want to read all about it. I want to know where the money went.

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

You are welcome!!!!

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/...tons-corruption-pocketing-98-of-the-money-don

Forum List

Back