OPM --------> Other People's Money

We all know that Trump talks endlessly at his rallies about "OPM". That he's built his empire on "OPM". That by using "OPM", he's become the "King of Debt".

Trump brags about using 'other people's money'

Donald Trump: 'I'm the king of debt'

You know that if he becomes president, when he uses "OPM", he's talking about YOU!

You know Mexico will NEVER pay for a wall. It's simply too insulting. That means it will be paid for by American OPM.

The difference here is that the debt of the King of Debt will become your debt.
The nuance you are missing is that Trump used volunteer private money, versus involuntary public money.
Do you really think he sees a difference? After all, once he's elected then to him, it's ALL volunteer money.
Sounds like you know him pretty well. Old drinking buddies?

Another point Deanie, assuming you bought a house, did you use your money before moving in?
I used my money to buy the house I live in, in cash. I'm retired now and don't pay rent or a mortgage.

So what is your point?
The point is you are highly unusual. Not many people plunk down full payment on a house. Which is why I don't believe you but you didn't understand the point huh?

We all know that Trump talks endlessly at his rallies about "OPM". That he's built his empire on "OPM". That by using "OPM", he's become the "King of Debt".

You know that if he becomes president, when he uses "OPM", he's talking about YOU!

You know Mexico will NEVER pay for a wall. It's simply too insulting. That means it will be paid for by American OPM.

We already have had two kings of debt.

You had no problem with the last one.

Why does this bother you now.

The nuance you are missing is that Trump used volunteer private money, versus involuntary public money.

rdean does not understand investing.

People want to give investors money so they can turn it into more money.

rdean does not understand investing.

People want to give investors money so they can turn it into more money.
I think he sold drugs and consumed too much product.

Why do right wingers think their money is safe from Trump. You are "other people" as in "other people's money".

Why do right wingers think their money is safe from Trump. You are "other people" as in "other people's money".
Right wingers understand that their money is ALWAYS a target to Washington. Thus, they support those who will at least waste less of it and demand less of it.

Forum List

Back