LA Times/USC Tracking Poll Shows Trump Bounce Fading, Clinton Expected To Win (Again)

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
The Los Angeles Times/USC tracking poll likely inadvertently provides clues about the potential voting pattern of the Trump supporting cadres. The widely noted early September swoon is shown vividly, day by day. The end of the swoon is being shown so far this week. Trump up seven is now Trump up four. Clinton expected to win is above 50% with Trump expected to win down 45% in the tracking panel. The Clinton supporters are more likely ready to turnout. The Trump supporters--and going into early voting--are less likely ready to turnout: In no dramatic numbers, only in direction.

The polling organization reports that it tends to overstate the Trump plurality by about six percent, compared to other polls. Clinton has regained the lead.

The USC Dornsife / LA Times Presidential Election "Daybreak" Poll | Understanding America Study

Former President Bush, the elder: Is not in the panel, and so would not be polled at any rate. The panel is not a poll, and former President Bush, the elder, is now Clinton supportive. So anyone concludes that the whole thing is rigged(?).

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Now bigger issue is whether "Basket of Deplorables" is about candy manufactured in USA, or not(?)! Some of it now appears to be poisoned Syrian refugees(?), as anyone following this important development is already aware(?)!)

The Clinton supporters are more likely ready to turnout. The Trump supporters--and going into early voting--are less likely ready to turnout

:lmao:This is satire right?

Another OP from a desperate Clinton Liberal. They are all beginning to suffer from the rdean disease. They say a mind is a terrible thing to waste. Rdean and the other Liberal loons don't have to worry about wasting their minds.

The Los Angeles Times/USC tracking poll likely inadvertently provides clues about the potential voting pattern of the Trump supporting cadres. The widely noted early September swoon is shown vividly, day by day. The end of the swoon is being shown so far this week. Trump up seven is now Trump up four. Clinton expected to win is above 50% with Trump expected to win down 45% in the tracking panel. The Clinton supporters are more likely ready to turnout. The Trump supporters--and going into early voting--are less likely ready to turnout: In no dramatic numbers, only in direction.

The polling organization reports that it tends to overstate the Trump plurality by about six percent, compared to other polls. Clinton has regained the lead.

The USC Dornsife / LA Times Presidential Election "Daybreak" Poll | Understanding America Study

Former President Bush, the elder: Is not in the panel, and so would not be polled at any rate. The panel is not a poll, and former President Bush, the elder, is now Clinton supportive. So anyone concludes that the whole thing is rigged(?).

(Now bigger issue is whether "Basket of Deplorables" is about candy manufactured in USA, or not(?)! Some of it now appears to be poisoned Syrian refugees(?), as anyone following this important development is already aware(?)!)
Thread fail. All indicators point to Trump winning.

Did you have your orders this morning issue to you? It probably went something like this. Must maintain narrative that Trump supporters have no chance of winning so they won't come out and vote.

Did you have your orders this morning issue to you? It probably went something like this. Must maintain narrative that Trump supporters have no chance of winning so they won't come out and vote.
Yeah. That's the reason Trump will lose. His supporters are too stupid to cast a vote.

Trump calls BS to this....

He just announced he's going to every Town,every county,every city...
And he will spread the word of Trump with his little side kick Sean Hannity by his side....

Time for white people to wake the fuck up and make America White again like it was meant to be.

Trump megaphone.jpg

I have sent my investigators to look into this....
They can't believe what they are finding.....

RCP has it 1.1 in favor of Clinton basically tied most of the swing states are close as well this will be a close race.
It will be described as a close race by the media. People don't tune into the news if they're only going to hear that Hillary is still the presumptive president-elect.

Regular news isn't headline material and doesn't sell content.

I'm wondering if there could be a slight nihilist bump for Trump on election day.

A percent or two of the electorate that just says, "aw, fuck it, let's see what happens", and votes for The Donald.
Could be. That's how Las Vegas ended up with a former mob lawyer as mayor.

I'm wondering if there could be a slight nihilist bump for Trump on election day. A percent or two of the electorate that just says, "aw, fuck it, let's see what happens", and votes for The Donald.
Could be. That's how Las Vegas ended up with a former mob lawyer as mayor.
I have to admit the nihilist in me feels that way.

Not enough to vote for the guy, but I can see it!

:laugh:

I'm wondering if there could be a slight nihilist bump for Trump on election day.

A percent or two of the electorate that just says, "aw, fuck it, let's see what happens", and votes for The Donald.

I don't plan on voting for either candidate, but a part of me wants to see the person win who is most likely to burn the whole place down. I'll be there with marshmallows.

I don't plan on voting for either candidate, but a part of me wants to see the person win who is most likely to burn the whole place down. I'll be there with marshmallows.
You sound like someone with nothing to lose. Those of us who've worked all our lives now look forward to the future we've been paying for all these years.

Burn down someone else's future.

The LA Times/USC tracking survey self-admits to overstating the Trump support about 6% over other polling. Anyone looking for clues about the Trump supporters would do well to follow it along. They are now fading away from the earlier September bounce.

Economist/YouGov is more instructive. It is a polling sample of 1300 adults. One of the questions for Sept 18-19 finds 51% of respondents applying the concept, "Crazy!" to Trump. Clinton does lose that one. 29% think that the concept "Crazy!" applies to Secretary Clinton(?).

Polling is a science, like that(?).

56% in Economist/YouGov think that Trump is "Not Qualified" to be President, and 58% think that Trump is "Not Ready" to be Commander in Chief. 53% of the sample think Clinton is "Qualified" to be President, and 49% think Clinton is "Ready" to be Commander in Chief.

I myself probably go with "Crazy" and at least "Not Ready" to be Commander in Chief(?)--in the matter of Trump. President(?) is open to interpretation.

("Textbooks show that some people believe in the Theory of Scientific Whiteness, while others believe that Whiteness--Evolves like a Swoon: Over the generations of time. The Choice for the Individual is noted as the practical applications that are used. Clearly: "Whiteness" is not something that people are born with. "Whiteness" is something that people choose to do(?)! And we are talking, here, about the textbooks in the better Christian Schools(?)!)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back