Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

Only when removed from the context of the other alternatives being allowing a couple million of your citizens to be target practice for terrorists - or a full-blown ground assault war.

A choice of action is always relative to available alternatives: that's what choosing means.
Well, then Israel needs to stop shooting Palestinian's for target practice and the ground assaults.

My district is under emergency, so forgive me for not putting up with your Bullsh*t right now. I don't express any opinion, I simply say what's going on.
You don't speak out against an injustice, that hasn't been seen at this level, since the early days of the Holocaust.

WOW. That is a totally insensitive offense against SO many groups of people I can hardly list all of 'em: Hmong, Hutus/Tutsi, Ibo, Khmer just for a few.....people in South Sudan, in Darfur, the Marsh Arabs, Kurds, Druse, Bosniaks, Chaldeans, Baha'i...... By no means do I suppose my sad list is complete : ((

Cambodians, Koreans, Vietnamese, Rwandans, Lebanese Maronite Christians, et cetera, et cetera...

Right, we all know Israeli munitions are specially designed to only kill Arab children. If you cared at all about these imaginary children, you would be opposed to the attacks against Israel that got them killed (at least in your imagination).
Not designed, they're targeted. They treat everyone as terrorists. They make no distinction between enemy belligerants and innocent civilians who take no part in hostilities. And that's okay to you? I'm sure your response would be, "Hey, if you're going to make an omelette, you gotta break a few eggs!"

Whooopsies - Loinie got that one backwards! It's HAMAS who makes no distinction between Israeli civilians and military - or between Israelis and any Jews or tourists, or between the 20% or so of nonJewish Israelis who are supposedly mostly their ethnic brethren, and the rest.

You've already had the responses from many of us. Please, do stop the lying.

Quite, Hamas considers all Israelis targets as, in their opinion, they either have been, or will be, called up.

I wonder what israeli leaders hoped for, by Killing Al-Jabari after 24 hours of relative calm, when an Egyptian-brokered ceasefire seemed to be holding.?
Hamastanians lied, typically. Not that it was surprising, of course.

-Hamas declairs war.

-Massive traffic problems in the entrance to Ashquelon

-SMS to all civilians in Netivot and Gaza vicinity, to stay in their houses.

Was getting Jabari today worth all this? He will be replaced within days, perhaps hours.

Hamas is the legal government of those civilian areas and what the IDF is doing, constitutes war crimes.

So if someone was trying to harm you, you would run and hide behind your wife and children/ women and children and deliberately endanger them? You think that's a decent response? So you are as cowardly as Hamas then? Not sure you should have admitted that in writing on a public message board, but hey, thanx :eusa_clap:.
Unless the IDF got to them first and were using them as "Johnnie's", the term for Gazans used as human shields when going into buildings.

So you would.
Unbelievable cowardice.

not designed, they're targeted. They treat everyone as terrorists. They make no distinction between enemy belligerants and innocent civilians who take no part in hostilities. And that's okay to you? I'm sure your response would be, "hey, if you're going to make an omelette, you gotta break a few eggs!"

whooopsies - loinie got that one backwards! It's hamas who makes no distinction between israeli civilians and military - or between israelis and any jews or tourists, or between the 20% or so of nonjewish israelis who are supposedly mostly their ethnic brethren, and the rest.

quite, hamas considers all israelis targets as, in their opinion, they either have been, or will be, called up.
angel sweetie

there aint one hamas opinion

they are as divided as shit

between the more rational

and the crazy jewicide finatix

israel should do deals with the rational ones

and just kill the others

Here's a full quote from the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt: "The occupying state has to understand that the changes the Arab region, and especially Egypt, have witnessed will not permit that the Palestinian people be put under the hold of the Israeli offense in the same way as the past."

egypt condemns israel's attack.
quite right too; so did sayit on the sane cow thread
and so should you if you had eyes to see
and cared about the folx in your area

but you dont, do you??

Let me ask you back-

Are you asking me to condemn the killing of a man who's responsible of launching rockets onto my hometown, the same on who's responsible for dozens of Israeli deaths, if not more?

whooopsies - loinie got that one backwards! It's hamas who makes no distinction between israeli civilians and military - or between israelis and any jews or tourists, or between the 20% or so of nonjewish israelis who are supposedly mostly their ethnic brethren, and the rest.

quite, hamas considers all israelis targets as, in their opinion, they either have been, or will be, called up.
angel sweetie

there aint one hamas opinion

they are as divided as shit

between the more rational

and the crazy jewicide finatix

israel should do deals with the rational ones

and just kill the others

What you say would make sense if they'd amend their Charter, but they won't and that is their manifesto, it can't be ignored.

Is Netanyahu creating an attack in Gaza to win re-election in about two months?

Originally Posted by P F Tinmore >>>>

.......... can end its war any time it wants."

<<<<that's what stinking pig
Umar ibn al-Khattab said every time
he presented his ENSLAVEMENT TO THE STINK OF ISLAM
"agreement" as he sliced the heads of children off and laughed. When ever I see the vile face of tinnie---I am reminded of UMAR---and his enslavment of millions to the filth. For those who do not know-----the Pact of Umar--tinn is the "legal" instrument that resulted in the genocide of hundreds of millions------and makes "legal" enslavement and rape ------it has a common origin with the Nuremburg Laws-----genocidal pigs ----interestingly enough---can be very LEGALISTIC----even in Germany----genocide was actually rendered LEGAL as it is in shariah law

Forum List

Back