Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

I wonder what israeli leaders hoped for, by Killing Al-Jabari after 24 hours of relative calm, when an Egyptian-brokered ceasefire seemed to be holding.?
All these "ceasefires" and hudnas are wasting valuable time. Time to clean the barn.

There's people in that barn, Hoss.
I know that and I don't want innocents to suffer. If Hamas had been warned beforehand they would have had thousands to line the route. I think the camels back was broken on the last rocket attack.

whooopsies - loinie got that one backwards! It's hamas who makes no distinction between israeli civilians and military - or between israelis and any jews or tourists, or between the 20% or so of nonjewish israelis who are supposedly mostly their ethnic brethren, and the rest.

You've already had the responses from many of us. Please, do stop the lying.

quite, hamas considers all israelis targets as, in their opinion, they either have been, or will be, called up.
angel sweetie

there aint one hamas opinion

they are as divided as shit

between the more rational

and the crazy jewicide finatix

israel should do deals with the rational ones

and just kill the others

Probably true, there isn't one Conservative, Labour, Green Party, Democrat, Republican et al opinion, but on rather serious matters such as shall we shell Israel 100 times today, provoke a response and endanger out voters, the nay sayers seem remarkably ineffective.

Originally Posted by P F Tinmore >>>>

.......... can end its war any time it wants."

<<<<that's what stinking pig
Umar ibn al-Khattab said every time
he presented his ENSLAVEMENT TO THE STINK OF ISLAM
"agreement" as he sliced the heads of children off and laughed. When ever I see the vile face of tinnie---I am reminded of UMAR---and his enslavment of millions to the filth. For those who do not know-----the Pact of Umar--tinn is the "legal" instrument that resulted in the genocide of hundreds of millions------and makes "legal" enslavement and rape ------it has a common origin with the Nuremburg Laws-----genocidal pigs ----interestingly enough---can be very LEGALISTIC----even in Germany----genocide was actually rendered LEGAL as it is in shariah law

Why did you quote my post then proceed with irrelevant blabber?

Since nothing has been bulldozed in Gaza in a very long time, by your reasoning they don't have that right. If the leaderships of the terror gangs in Gaza, or you for that matter, put any value on the lives of the people in Gaza they, and you, would recognize that these acts of violence against Israel will certainly lead to more hardship and pain for the people of Gaza without advancing any of the nationalist goals of the Palestinian Arabs and would be deterred from committing them, or in your case from supporting them.
8 Gazan children die per day, do to Israeli sniper fire and air strikes.

So you post. Doesn't mean the source for your 'fact' is real, or even exists. Just like those UNsourced 'quotes' you provided from who-knows-what-blogstain on the Web......

Is Netanyahu creating an attack in Gaza to win re-election in about two months?

No, all major parties agreed that action against the Gaza terrorists was necessary, but Labor wanted to wait until after the election so it could try to portray Netanyahu as weak during the campaign. Now that it has begun, Labor will also support it so it will not give Netanyahu an advantage.

whooopsies - loinie got that one backwards! It's hamas who makes no distinction between israeli civilians and military - or between israelis and any jews or tourists, or between the 20% or so of nonjewish israelis who are supposedly mostly their ethnic brethren, and the rest.

You've already had the responses from many of us. Please, do stop the lying.

quite, hamas considers all israelis targets as, in their opinion, they either have been, or will be, called up.
angel sweetie

there aint one hamas opinion

they are as divided as shit

between the more rational

and the crazy jewicide finatix

israel should do deals with the rational ones

and just kill the others

If it was that simple it would have been done already. Kvetch.

"hamas tries to go into civilian areas so idf airstrike will think twice before continuing the attack"- roni daniel
hamas is the legal government of those civilian areas and what the idf is doing, constitutes war crimes.

so if someone was trying to harm you, you would run and hide behind your wife and children/ women and children and deliberately endanger them? You think that's a decent response? So you are as cowardly as hamas then? Not sure you should have admitted that in writing on a public message board, but hey, thanx :eusa_clap:.
angel

its zio-bullshit that hamas deliberatley hides behind women and children as the zio slander goes

yes they fire rockets from civilian areas as all guerillas do and did everywhere
hopin for an over reaction that they can abuse as progapanda

that aint the same thing at all

gaza is so over crowded they really cant do anything else even if they wanted to

tell the truth, my adored one

no need to exaggerate or you are with loinboy
that's what he does all the time

would you like that??

You wouldnt leave me for his exagerated hype would you

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Since nothing has been bulldozed in Gaza in a very long time, by your reasoning they don't have that right. If the leaderships of the terror gangs in Gaza, or you for that matter, put any value on the lives of the people in Gaza they, and you, would recognize that these acts of violence against Israel will certainly lead to more hardship and pain for the people of Gaza without advancing any of the nationalist goals of the Palestinian Arabs and would be deterred from committing them, or in your case from supporting them.
8 Gazan children die per day, do to Israeli sniper fire and air strikes.

Got link?

Only when removed from the context of the other alternatives being allowing a couple million of your citizens to be target practice for terrorists - or a full-blown ground assault war.

A choice of action is always relative to available alternatives: that's what choosing means.
Well, then Israel needs to stop shooting Palestinian's for target practice and the ground assaults.

That's rich - how can one 'stop' what one hasn't started? As in, "Hey, Loinie - have you stopped beating your wife ?"

Forum List

Back