Opening Day, GO CHIEFS!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I wanna see my football players playing football not making political statements.

When a customer hires me to remodel their bathroom they don't need to hear or see my political philosophy. I am respectful of their positions if they offer them and keep my opinion to myself.

GO CHIEFS!

Love the Chiefs, though I'm a lifelong Steelers fan.

Did anyone see the bagpipe version of the Star Spangled Banner on Fox at the Oakland/New Orleans game? Holy hell what an abortion. Entirely off key and it sounded like a version you'd hear at a wake. I mean it was bad. It sounded like if someone were aborting the Star Spangled Banner. Fox didn't see this coming. No rehearsals?

• Banned
I did not see it. When I'm not at the Chiefs games I sit on my back deck & watch the bomber or fighter jets fly over before pregame. Even at my age it is a thrilling sight

25d5acf67c3a5b7bf891789aa236e8c8.jpg

:thup:

• Banned
Chargers look a bit stronger than the Chiefs. Rivers has been pretty damn accurate. Incidentally I saw a fan sign that said Cry me a RIVER lol

Last edited:
Chiefs don't score on this drive I'm gonna go do my yardwork. Defense is playing like shit & the offense left the game after the opening drive. We're on the verge of being blown out ffs

Forum List

Back