SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAME PREDICTIONS

I predict they had better be frisking the fans for tomatoes and eggs. With the cost of tickets these days, I doubt if many fans will actually walk out. Maybe not attend, though.

If the Seahawks follow through on their plans for the anthem they are dead to me
If you think about it, isn't the whole tradition of singing the National Anthem before sporting events a little strange? I mean, whoever started that and what for? It didn't start with football--baseball, probably.

The Seahawks should take their personal celebrity and use it during their OFF hours, not during games. If the NFL has rules not allowing certain things, like putting a pro-police sticker on their helmets, it should extend in both directions and not allow anti-police or anti-American protests, as well.

Sports is entertainment, not a political soapbox. These players all have ready access to the media, if they wish to use it after the game.

If the Seahawks follow through on their plans for the anthem they are dead to me
If you think about it, isn't the whole tradition of singing the National Anthem before sporting events a little strange? I mean, whoever started that and what for? It didn't start with football--baseball, probably.

The Seahawks should take their personal celebrity and use it during their OFF hours, not during games. If the NFL has rules not allowing certain things, like putting a pro-police sticker on their helmets, it should extend in both directions and not allow anti-police or anti-American protests, as well.

Sports is entertainment, not a political soapbox. These players all have ready access to the media, if they wish to use it after the game.

Whiny bitches need a platform

I never watched them to begin with. If the Chiefs players pull this shit I will start rooting for Denver. If Denver does it too I'll just quit watching & going to games all together. I give em 2 weeks to get this garbage out of their system.

I never watched them to begin with. If the Chiefs players pull this shit I will start rooting for Denver. If Denver does it too I'll just quit watching & going to games all together. I give em 2 weeks to get this garbage out of their system.

I've never paid much attention to the NFL but my husband is a big fan. He's tired of the nonsense also

Sounds like a plan! If Oakland pulls this crap, I'll root for the Colts, and then I'm out also.

Standing showing solidarity.....you were opposed to that? How about the four Miami players who knelt, were you opposed to that? Were you opposed to Obama's little diversity speech before the game?

It is obvious you had no idea what they were planning to do during the anthem.

Standing showing solidarity.....you were opposed to that? How about the four Miami players who knelt, were you opposed to that? Were you opposed to Obama's little diversity speech before the game?

Meh, I don't really care what the "oppressed" millionaires did...and I don't really care what you think of me not caring.

Seattle Seahawks are according to the latest morning line are a 10.5 point favorite over Miami.

I predict Seattle to win over Miami 28-13.

Miami played tough, surprised by the score. Win pretty, win ugly, a win is a win is a win.

Meh, I don't really care what the "oppressed" millionaires did...and I don't really care what you think of me not caring.

Good...I am glad we got the not caring out in the open.

Seattle Seahawks are according to the latest morning line are a 10.5 point favorite over Miami.

I predict Seattle to win over Miami 28-13.

Miami played tough, surprised by the score. Win pretty, win ugly, a win is a win is a win.

In a week or two no one will remember this ugly win....In Monday morning paper it will show a win in the win column.

After watching the Sunday night game between the Pats and Cards and the sloppy play of both teams Miami could give the Patriots a good game.

Wilson is my hero. OR is it Baldwin? It certainly isn't Thomas. His worst game since turning pro.

Yeah, Thomas didn't have his best game that is for sure....he needs to get on the tackling dummy to refresh his tackling style. Maybe LA Ram will volunteer.

Carroll is now saying Wilson will be okay to play against the Lambs.

Things I didn't like about the Miami game was the excess penalties and Wilson scrambling too much. He was scrambling when he was stepped on. In the second half because he was limited in mobility he stayed in the pocket and was more effective.
I guess penalties are expected in the first games because of the change in the offensive line.
Both Sherman and Chancellor look in mid season forum. The offensive line did a good job in the second half. The defensive line held Miami to only 64 years rushing.

Forum List

Back