Opening a mariujuana Store

No it won't. You need to be sober. Also, having a good business acumen and the ability to work hard will help you. I was in business for years and just got sick of all the BS associated with it. We closed up, sold everything and moved out of the big city.

I am not good in business and I owned 2 ups stores that were submedicore. I was good at firing people. I seemed to enjoy it too much lol

I am not good at talking to people and dont know what to say often

I am not good in business and I owned 2 ups stores that were submedicore. I was good at firing people. I seemed to enjoy it too much lol

I am not good at talking to people and dont know what to say often
Then you will fail. Unless you change.

I am being accused of extreme AntiSemitism on this board. Do you guys know I am jewish. I am not afraid to call most of them OUT as POS
I haven't said shit to you about that. First thing you gotta do is learn to accept when your are being told the truth, like it or not, and learn to tell when their "truth" is bull.

I haven't said shit to you about that. First thing you gotta do is learn to accept when your are being told the truth, like it or not, and learn to tell when their "truth" is bull.
You got to admit - must are no good stinkers

i fired over 35 people in Vegas alone.
I seemed to hire nothing but garbage in subhuman Vegas.
In Oregon, I had good people but my take home pay was too low

Dude, I say this kindly, but, I don't know what your problem is, I don't have a solution for you, I really don't even want to hear about your life or problems, Might I only suggest in the gentlest of holiday spirits that as far as operating a shop selling reefer and other THC products, I don't think it a good idea for you to be around stoners and stoner products 24/7, instead, I suggest you just GET stoned, and imagine operating one, then keep working on a real career choice.

Dude, I say this kindly, but, I don't know what your problem is, I don't have a solution for you, I really don't even want to hear about your life or problems, Might I only suggest in the gentlest of holiday spirits that as far as operating a shop selling reefer and other THC products, I don't think it a good idea for you to be around stoners and stoner products 24/7, instead, I suggest you just GET stoned, and imagine operating one, then keep working on a real career choice.
I was thinking about rad tech school

Do you think I could make a decent living opening a marijuana store here in AZ
I know zero about Marijuana .
how do I learn everything about this fascinating business

I do own 2 STORES in the past and I take several drugs per day .

Can you only sell Weed to people for health or can anybody come in and buy
You're stupid enough without pot, headcase.

you dont know what a cult is do you?....and i doubt you have ever smoked pot.....
I do, but you apparently don't. Cults are fringe and small in number. The majority of people can't be in a cult.
Why would I need or want to smoke pot?

I do, but you apparently don't. Cults are fringe and small in number. The majority of people can't be in a cult.
Why would I need or want to smoke pot?
a cult has a leader.....you said they dont need one....and i mentioned pot because you mentioned it....

a cult has a leader.....you said they dont need one....and i mentioned pot because you mentioned it....
Cults don't have to have human leaders. Just something they grant misplaced worship. In atheists' case they worship self. As I already explained.

Do you think I could make a decent living opening a marijuana store here in AZ
I know zero about Marijuana .
how do I learn everything about this fascinating business

I do own 2 STORES in the past and I take several drugs per day .

Can you only sell Weed to people for health or can anybody come in and buy
If you're not gonna grow you're wasting your time

Forum List

Back