Open season on whites?

natstew

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2010
I'm posting this in "Politics" because Obama has made it political.

2 Black Thugs Stab White Pizza Delivery Kid to Death Where s the Rioting

When 2 gangbangers murder a white pizza delivery guy – does Obama, Sharpton, Eric Holder or the media care? Nope.

Alexander William Burkart, 22, crashed his car after being stabbed to death in Mount Clemens, Michigan. Police arrested two eighteen year old black males. Both are described as local gangbangers that have had numerous run ins with police. Burkart was delivering pizzas at the time.

Police only say they were not motivated by robbery…

Deandre Lee Arnold, 18-years-old, was arrested early Sunday morning after homicide investigators recognized him from video surveillance near the murder scene at 178 Northbound Gratiot Avenue. Arnold has been charged with Felony Murder.

Deandre Arnold of Mount Clemens was video arraigned on felony murder charges in 41B District Court in Clinton Township. Magistrate Dan Goulette ordered he be held without bond in the Macomb County Jail.

Read more at 2 Black Thugs Stab White Pizza Delivery Kid to Death Where s the Rioting
Read more at 2 Black Thugs Stab White Pizza Delivery Kid to Death Where s the Rioting

Why is "Joe the Plumber" still relevant? Seems he is the one making black-on-white crime political here.

Why is "Joe the Plumber" still relevant? Seems he is the one making black-on-white crime political here.

Like what's-her-name, that drunk, trailer trash nutter in Alaska, he's just struggling to keep his name in front of the public.

He oughta run for prez.

The answer is to stop delivering in these areas. Or, delivery persons have to go armed and in a team.

that will be the next thing Al Sharpton will be peeing his pantys over. It is racist to "Not Deliver Pizza To Black Neighborhoods" !!!!

Back in the 90s there was a court case in which a pizza delivery refused to deliver into a high crime neighborhood due to incidents involving drivers getting robbed. Court said the pizza delivery had to continue delivery into the neighborhood otherwise it was racial discrimination.

Blackie is gonna git you...The wetbacks too! Better build a bunker - all the darkies are out to git ya!

I'm posting this in "Politics" because Obama has made it political.

2 Black Thugs Stab White Pizza Delivery Kid to Death Where s the Rioting

When 2 gangbangers murder a white pizza delivery guy – does Obama, Sharpton, Eric Holder or the media care? Nope.

Alexander William Burkart, 22, crashed his car after being stabbed to death in Mount Clemens, Michigan. Police arrested two eighteen year old black males. Both are described as local gangbangers that have had numerous run ins with police. Burkart was delivering pizzas at the time.

Police only say they were not motivated by robbery…

Deandre Lee Arnold, 18-years-old, was arrested early Sunday morning after homicide investigators recognized him from video surveillance near the murder scene at 178 Northbound Gratiot Avenue. Arnold has been charged with Felony Murder.

Deandre Arnold of Mount Clemens was video arraigned on felony murder charges in 41B District Court in Clinton Township. Magistrate Dan Goulette ordered he be held without bond in the Macomb County Jail.

and that will probably be the next big thing for al farton., oops, sharpton. he will raise hell when a dominos near baltimore refuses to deliver to a neighborhood in Baltimore that is 20 Miles from the store!

Back in the 90s there was a court case in which a pizza delivery refused to deliver into a high crime neighborhood due to incidents involving drivers getting robbed. Court said the pizza delivery had to continue delivery into the neighborhood otherwise it was racial discrimination.
Just your word...no case study. Funny....I know of an area in my city where pizza delivery guys will only meet at the convenience store.

Just your word...no case study. Funny....I know of an area in my city where pizza delivery guys will only meet at the convenience store.
Sounds like an urban legend.

There's going to be a backlash if this keeps up.
No....there is not. You are just looking at racists trolling the internet looking for ways to get low info, low self esteem, white lemmings hysterical.

I see you have been sucked in, lemming.

Forum List

Back