O'Malley for president?

He has the SJW shit down pat.

Funny he supported Hillary in 08 but now says she is a Wallstreet candidate.

Liberals are so schizophrenic
Sonny Clark for president? I support no one except myself.
My platform: Freedom, liberty, justice, fair taxation, equal opportunities, government transparency, fighting war as war, fair, equal, and balanced foreign trade, no wasteful spending, no subsidies, no bailouts, expose and prosecute government corruption, send illegals back home, put America back to work, producing what America uses and consumes, make our judicial system one of true justice, repair and upgrade our infrastructure, end foreign aid unless there's an emergency, keep tax dollars here at home working for America, close unnecessary military bases on foreign soil, and end eminent domain practices. I will accomplish this by enlisting the American people to join me in a fight against our corrupt puppet U.S. Congress. I will lead, arm in arm ( a la MLK ), protests and marches against our anti-America corrupt U.S. Congress, calling them out into the street and demanding accountability. I will not rest until every corrupt POS is ousted from government. I will turn this once great nation back over to the people, which they rightfully own.

Libs will never support him because his daddy was a soldier.

Bush in the first fucking response.

Loser needs new material
No we don't...!!!
With any good fortune, I'll never again have a new rethug president, to destroy the economy, and become the righteously applied "title" we apply to illustrate stupid governmental actions!!!
:beer:

Not excited about him, Hillary is a better option for the Democrats.

That's because you're a programmed drone. Hillary is pathetic. O'Malley is a far better candidate, a far better campaigner. He'd be a better President, though he'd still be very bad.

Yee-Haw!! He's a far left wingnut with a gee-tar and a bare chest!!!

O'Malley taxed the rain and has ZERO name recognition outside the DC area bubble....He's perfect!

:rofl:

The DNC doesn't want Hillary to face a real challenge. They only want a few oddballs sprinkled in to give the "appearance" of competition.

The Democrat Sheeple will vote for Hillary, it's her turn!!

8d92e00d365bdaf85352fd2f141290b9_400x400.jpeg

That's because you're a programmed drone. Hillary is pathetic. O'Malley is a far better candidate, a far better campaigner. He'd be a better President, though he'd still be very bad.

How am I programmed? Lol!

Anyone.....ANYONE, who supports Hillary Clinton is a programmed drone. She has absolutely nothing that she offers. Her entire candidacy, much like her previous one, is predicated on nostalgia toward the 90s when her husband was President. Her singular appeal is to the conditioned response of people who long for the days American strength during the 90s, and who hate Bush.

Anyone.....ANYONE, who supports Hillary Clinton is a programmed drone. She has absolutely nothing that she offers. Her entire candidacy, much like her previous one, is predicated on nostalgia toward the 90s when her husband was President. Her singular appeal is to the conditioned response of people who long for the days American strength during the 90s, and who hate Bush.
He doesn't support Hillary.

You guys are too quick to judge lol

I can support her for my reasons, I think the GOP stands a better chance with Hillary, so how am I programmed?

The rest is your blather is opinion.

Forum List

Back