Open season on whites?

There's going to be a backlash if this keeps up.
Could be the race baiters like BO, Sharpeton, Mrs. BO, and others are instigating in the hopes of a backlash.

They are in the racial division business that's why they stir up trouble, but this is getting out of hand. A backlash will begin then politicians will try to dial it back in a panic, voter backlash is the only thing they fear.

No....there is not. You are just looking at racists trolling the internet looking for ways to get low info, low self esteem, white lemmings hysterical.

I see you have been sucked in, lemming.

Don't be stupid.
How so...you are calling for a race war...because a racist posted a thread. Weak minded lemming, you are.

No I'm calling you a moron.

No....there is not. You are just looking at racists trolling the internet looking for ways to get low info, low self esteem, white lemmings hysterical.

Don't be stupid.
How so...you are calling for a race war...because a racist posted a thread. Weak minded lemming, you are.

And I am calling you a pussy. You were all for a race war...now you are called out on it, you back off. Pussy defined. Lemming bitch.

Some guy named Ray invented Pizza .....
thank you! god, whats with the anti-americans here flying off the handle every time we make a humourous comment! they actually think i was serious about my whitey inventing pizza remark. only a democrat would take that seriously! and I am 1/32nd itlalian !!!

Don't be stupid.

And I am calling you a pussy. You were all for a race war...now you are called out on it, you back off. Pussy defined. Lemming bitch.

I'm hiding the pain /eyeroll

Back in the 90s there was a court case in which a pizza delivery refused to deliver into a high crime neighborhood due to incidents involving drivers getting robbed. Court said the pizza delivery had to continue delivery into the neighborhood otherwise it was racial discrimination.
Just your word...no case study. Funny....I know of an area in my city where pizza delivery guys will only meet at the convenience store.
Sounds like an urban legend.

Urban Legend is the notion that Democrat policies in place for 50 years and going are making urban areas better.

Blackie is gonna git you...The wetbacks too! Better build a bunker - all the darkies are out to git ya!
Haven't you seen Baltimore. Blackie is going to get you, since short-sighted black uneducated morons scared off the police. Now the gangs rule the streets

NATSTEW SAID:

“When 2 gangbangers murder a white pizza delivery guy – does Obama, Sharpton, Eric Holder or the media care? Nope.”

As already correctly noted, this fails as a false comparison fallacy, the consequence of your being an ignorant, ridiculous idiot.

All whites deserve death for enslaving blacks two hundred years ago.

All whites deserve death for enslaving each other two thousand years ago in Rome.

Whites are their own worst enemy, kill all whites. Government administered euthanasia for all whites. Put them out of their own misery.

Forum List

Back