Open Carry; White vs. Black

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
Open carry is "reasonable cause" today because it's not common. We see third world Countries carrying assault rifles in the streets and we don't see the big difference. We don't see the evolution.

Based on statistics we see cops profiling blacks in America today;

Heck, just get a permit!

There are no racial requirements .

Which scenario had the permit? White Or Black?

I know you didn't watch the video because INFORMATION is not the fortay of a select group.

Those insisting on such extreme exercise of 'rights' will force the very repression they claim to fear.
As incidents multiply, so will the cries for control.

Those insisting on such extreme exercise of 'rights' will force the very repression they claim to fear.
As incidents multiply, so will the cries for control.
People have open carried handguns for about 20 years. Remind me what incidents occurred and what represssion followed.

Please notice the use of the future tense.
What is going to change in the future from where we are today? People have open carried for 20 years and yet I dont see the predicted incidents and repression. In fact I see the opposite. I see more states, including Illinois, adopting handgun carry laws and liberalizing them. Surely if open carry led to repression of rights we would have seen that already.

There is no reason for a person to carry such a gun in such a in you face type way. Gun rights are gun rights but being stupid and in your face is not. I seriously doubt that those in the video don't understand how such behavior does their "cause" harm.

That said, it is also stupid. If I were a criminal I would have their guns very quickly, hell I would know where they are and would just take them from them. There was a man at work who bragged that if anyone broke in his house he had the guns to take care of them. Well his house was broken in and his guns were stolen.

Where I work we have guards walking around, by themselves, with a handgun and what I think are AR-15s. In my opinion it is stupid. If I wanted to do the place harm I would just wait until the guard is isolated and take their guns it wouldn't be hard. I think, if these guys are scared, then they should form militias that could respond to trouble. Much like the guards at work should have a ready response team and have guards doing tours without guns. Just my opinion. Besides the fact that maybe one of them one day will go bonkers and open up.

Open carry is "reasonable cause" today because it's not common. We see third world Countries carrying assault rifles in the streets and we don't see the big difference. We don't see the evolution.

Based on statistics we see cops profiling blacks in America today;

Gee, which race is 12% of the population but commits 50% of the crime?
Seems to me that the police profile the race that is committing most of the crime.
IF he wants to blame someone for his treatment by the police, he might wanna start by blaming the black criminal thugs that commit 50% of the crime in this country.
His "bros" are the reason that he is "profiled".

The scenarios are only comparable in the sense that neither of them should have even been confronted by the police.

Anyone who thinks it has anything to do with the race of the harassment victims is an idiot.

Forum List

Back