Surging U.S. Oil Production Brings Down Prices

So you can’t read charts either huh moron?
of course I can read them,, the problem is zi dont believe any of them for several reasons,, the biggest is I havent seen an instruction book onn the planet that shows what the charts say is a bad thing or not whats supposed to happen,,

and lets not forget that every prediction over the last 80 yrs by the same group of people has failed to happen,,

So you can’t read charts either huh moron?
1701553856719.png

of course I can read them,, the problem is zi dont believe any of them for several reasons,, the biggest is I havent seen an instruction book onn the planet that shows what the charts say is a bad thing or not whats supposed to happen,,

and lets not forget that every prediction over the last 80 yrs by the same group of people has failed to happen,,
What the fuck do you think you’re talking about?

I just paid 4.19 Federal Reserve Notes per gallon for Shell's V-Power Nitro+ 93 octane Premium.

So it's down a little bit around here.

is that down or just a decrease from the increase??

I can't remember, honestly. I never even really paid much attention to gas prices before the current administration started strategically invoking policy designed to purposefully put the squeeze on Americans by raising gas prices.

I usually just paid my gas bill each month when it came.

If I had to say, it's probably just down from the increase. If I recall right, it was probably in the middle 3 something range before they started trying to put the squeeze on us.

progressive hunter it was 3.19 for the premium and fluctuated between 3.09 and 3.29 before the new administration came along and started sabotaging us. I just looked at my receipt binder.

So, then, technically it's still up a dollar or so at 4.19(today), even though it's down a dollar or so from the roughly two dollars increase that came as a result of the policies that the scoundrels hit us with.

Last edited:
progressive hunter it was 3.19 for the premium and fluctuated between 3.09 and 3.29 before the new administration came along and started sabatoging us. I just looked at my receipt binder.

So, then, technically it's still up a dollar or so at 4.19(today), even though it's down a dollar or so from the roughly two dollars increase as a result of the policies that the scoundrels hit us with with.
thats my point,,
a decrease from a bigger increase isnt a decrease,,

the overwhelming factor is our current "leaders" openly say with actions indicate we need to get use to increases and the days of decreases is long past us,,

Post it again. Show us that chart that you thought helped Biden, but it only goes up to 2020. :laugh:
Go back and look at it jackass. Have someone help you read it if you have trouble. 2020 is not the end of the chart stupid

Last edited:

Forum List

Back