OOPS

Simple, don't give back the bodies of dead soldiers. which will lead to weeping and gnashing of teeth But hey, fuck´m

Not sure what rock you've been under but the Arab Muslims hold bodies for ransom.

The Israeli's, only bill a nominal amount for storage fees and transportation.

What the Israeli's should do is demand the same conditions before returning a body as the Arab Muslims do.

Might teach the Arab Muslims a valuable lesson in civility.

But the fucking muslims are friendly...they are from the religion of peace.....

CTd0Ja_UAAE2FDE.jpg-large.jpeg

Simple, don't give back the bodies of dead soldiers. which will lead to weeping and gnashing of teeth But hey, fuck´m

Fine then watch the dead terrorists be cut up and mixed together before being fed into the new electricity generating plant to produce the power for the settlements. The ash remains made into cinder blocks and sent as aid to gaza for rebuilding the sewage works septic tanks. A fitting end for any islamonazi don't you think ?

Nah they should chop up the izzy bodies and feed the fish

Would not bother the Israelis one bit, the islamonazis would not have a bargaining point for the return of live terrorists. Still a bone of contention in Palestine that they swapped one Israeli body for 100 live terrorists, shows just what they think a muslim terrorist is worth doesn't it.

This is why the terrrorists bodies shouldn't be returned at all.

Funeral held for Palestinian shot dead by Israeli soldiers

So their family and friends shouldn't be allowed to bury and grieve? Sounds just spiteful to me.

You must not have watched the film. They use the bodies and the funerals as rallying points to incite further violence.

By adding the penalty of not returning the bodies these rallies can be stopped before they ever get started.

Someone screwed up and returned a body and look what happened.

No the bodies should not be returned, they should be dumped at sea.

So their family and friends shouldn't be allowed to bury and grieve? Sounds just spiteful to me.

You must not have watched the film. They use the bodies and the funerals as rallying points to incite further violence.

By adding the penalty of not returning the bodies these rallies can be stopped before they ever get started.

I'm sorry but do you really believe this? The killing of a friend or relative is bad enough, but then not allowing the familly and friends to grieve and bury their dead just out of spite will surely cause far more resentment and hatred than any possible outside exploitation of the funeral.

Vagabond63, Boston1, et al,

I have to agree here with our friend "Vagabond63." Of course the evaluation and intent of such a move is a decision for the Israelis to make, there comes a point when the application of ever increasing anti-Israeli security measures and deterrents becomes counterproductive. It is my opinion that this would be an example.

I'm sorry but do you really believe this? The killing of a friend or relative is bad enough, but then not allowing the familly and friends to grieve and bury their dead just out of spite will surely cause far more resentment and hatred than any possible outside exploitation of the funeral.
(COMMENT)

Jihadist and Terrorists (in fact most asymmetric operators) survive best in an environment where the community lends "passive support" to the "movement" (no matter what the backbone of the movement may be). Jihadist and Terrorists (in fact most asymmetric operators) best thrive in an environment where the community feel either back into a corner (with on other alternative but to fight their way out) or have been convinced that armed struggle and resistance is the most probable way out of a failed condition to a more prosperous condition. In both cases, they must portray themselves in the image of history's most famous Resistance Leaders.

When I was assigned to SHAPE Belgium, I had to opportunity to travel to France on numerous occasions. On one of those occasions, I was taken to the Pantheon in Paris' famous Latin Quarter. There, my counterpart made a special effort to point out the resting place of Jean Moulin, General De Gaulle's representative that united the various separate elements in France under a single leadership [La Résistance Française (RF)] during World War II (of which the famous Maquis was part). Jean Moulin is a very inspirational figure to many, even to this day. More than once have I heard the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) compared to the RF. The HoAP see a relationship between the heroic purpose of the RF and themselves. Perhaps out of a frustration with the litany of Israeli state-sanctioned security countermeasures against terrorism from the HoAP for whom the International Community have not held responsible. Many Arab Palestinians have portrayed themselves as victims of an Occupation; and have adopted the ideology of militant self-defense, arguing that they have no choice but to take up arms against those who threaten their livelihood, their family, their independence and sovereignty. Whether we talk about the 1920 riot; the 1929 riot --- or move forward to the Civil War in 1947; the rhetoric is still the same.

(AN ALTERNATIVE)

What might be wise to consider is a cooperative between Israel and some section of the West Bank, in which the entire political landscape is altered by an all out economic, commercial, and community development renaissance that makes the remained of the West Bank envious. Israel might want to consider doing is to find some community in the West Bank that has the lowest incident rate and make it a modern day marvel; a commercial, economic and industrial powerhouse (cost be damned).

Most Respectfully,
R

But being a terrorist comes with certain consequences. One is that if shot dead in the act your body may not be returned to your family because the people you attacked know it might be used as a rallying point for further violence.

Its sound logic that seems to have helped keep large violent protests to a minimum

I'm equally as sorry you are unable to see this simple truth.

Vagabond63, Boston1, et al,

I have to agree here with our friend "Vagabond63." Of course the evaluation and intent of such a move is a decision for the Israelis to make, there comes a point when the application of ever increasing anti-Israeli security measures and deterrents becomes counterproductive. It is my opinion that this would be an example.

(COMMENT)

Jihadist and Terrorists (in fact most asymmetric operators) survive best in an environment where the community lends "passive support" to the "movement" (no matter what the backbone of the movement may be). Jihadist and Terrorists (in fact most asymmetric operators) best thrive in an environment where the community feel either back into a corner (with on other alternative but to fight their way out) or have been convinced that armed struggle and resistance is the most probable way out of a failed condition to a more prosperous condition. In both cases, they must portray themselves in the image of history's most famous Resistance Leaders.

When I was assigned to SHAPE Belgium, I had to opportunity to travel to France on numerous occasions. On one of those occasions, I was taken to the Pantheon in Paris' famous Latin Quarter. There, my counterpart made a special effort to point out the resting place of Jean Moulin, General De Gaulle's representative that united the various separate elements in France under a single leadership [La Résistance Française (RF)] during World War II (of which the famous Maquis was part). Jean Moulin is a very inspirational figure to many, even to this day. More than once have I heard the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) compared to the RF. The HoAP see a relationship between the heroic purpose of the RF and themselves. Perhaps out of a frustration with the litany of Israeli state-sanctioned security countermeasures against terrorism from the HoAP for whom the International Community have not held responsible. Many Arab Palestinians have portrayed themselves as victims of an Occupation; and have adopted the ideology of militant self-defense, arguing that they have no choice but to take up arms against those who threaten their livelihood, their family, their independence and sovereignty. Whether we talk about the 1920 riot; the 1929 riot --- or move forward to the Civil War in 1947; the rhetoric is still the same.

(AN ALTERNATIVE)

What might be wise to consider is a cooperative between Israel and some section of the West Bank, in which the entire political landscape is altered by an all out economic, commercial, and community development renaissance that makes the remained of the West Bank envious. Israel might want to consider doing is to find some community in the West Bank that has the lowest incident rate and make it a modern day marvel; a commercial, economic and industrial powerhouse (cost be damned).

Most Respectfully,
R

Rocco, very interesting as usual.

I havne't seen any evidence the Arab Muslims are ready culturally or emotionally to accept any gestures at this moment. Maybe in the future once they're good and sick of all the restrictions your plan might be enacted. However thus far easing of restrictions inevitably results in further terrorist activities.

IMHO not only should the terrorists bodies not ever be returned but they're families, compatriots and anyone else likely an accomplice should be arrested and held until each's involvement in the given incident can be determined.

Forced repatriation being the penalty for participation.

The Israeli Hasbara line is that the Palestinians are natural, intrinsic terrorists who are always attacking Israelis out of blind hatred for Jews and who casually deploy terrorism on a mass scale and refuse to recognize the inexorability and naturalness of several million European and North African and other Jews living in Palestine.

The Israeli Hasbara line is that the Palestinians are natural, intrinsic terrorists who are always attacking Israelis out of blind hatred for Jews and who casually deploy terrorism on a mass scale and refuse to recognize the inexorability and naturalness of several million European and North African and other Jews living in Palestine.
You know sweety, it's in good form to properly attribute material you cut and paste.

You mean like the Muslims destroying Europe?

Forum List

Back