OOPS

To the Palestinian´s The jewish immigrant invaders are the Terrorist´s

Name change update there Plagiarist.

There are no palestinians, All Arab Muslims in the mandate area were granted Jordanian papers, with the kings and ministers of Jordan making it clear that Jordan is palestine and palestine is Jordan. ;--)

Try and keep up.

Speaking of which IMHO no Arab Muslim terrorist corpses should ever be returned.

You Lie Like a Jew, The Kingdom of Jordan did not give out Jordanian passport´s to Palestinian´s, other than to those who fled Palestine to Jordan as refugee´s

You Lie Like a Jew, The Kingdom of Jordan did not give out Jordanian passport´s to Palestinian´s, other than to those who fled Palestine to Jordan as refugee´s

IE I'm very honest, thank you Plagiarist, I'll accept that as the compliment it is.

Had you said lied like an Arab Muslim, now that might have offended me ;--)

You might want to brush up on the Jordanian citizenship law and get back to us.

Cheers

Oh what the hell I'm feeling helpful today ;--))

In 1949, the Jordanian Council of Ministers added an article to their Citizenship Law of 1928 that read

All those who at the time when this Law goes into effect habitually reside in Transjordan or in the Western part [of the Jordan] which is being administered by [the Kingdom], and who were holders of Palestinian citizenship, shall be deemed as Jordanians enjoying all rights of Jordanians and bearing all the attendant obligations.

— [14]

A new Citizenship Law was passed in 1954. It granted Jordanian citizenship to the Palestinians living in the West Bank and refugees that had fled during the war. The third stage of citizenship for Jordanian-Palestinians began on the 31 of July 1988 when Jordan severed its relationship with the West Bank, they now decreed all those residing in the West Bank as "Palestinians".

End Quote

A rare few Arab Muslims in Israel didn't qualify as either refugees or having fled during the war.

chew on that for a few and get back to us on that "lie like an Arab Muslim" claim.

Last edited:
To the Palestinian´s The jewish immigrant invaders are the Terrorist´s

TOUGH that is what they get for attacking the Jews with illegal weapons, they have it in their power to end the violence and refuse to do so.

Do you know the difference between a passport and citizenship papers ?

Do you know the difference between a passport and citizenship papers ?

He's having trouble with plagiarism vs honesty so I'd suspect he'd have trouble with more subtle differences

I can't help but notice he's never explained just why the corpses of terrorists should be returned when if they are, riots ensue.

Vagabond63, Boston1, et al,

I have to agree here with our friend "Vagabond63." Of course the evaluation and intent of such a move is a decision for the Israelis to make, there comes a point when the application of ever increasing anti-Israeli security measures and deterrents becomes counterproductive. It is my opinion that this would be an example.

This is why the terrrorists bodies shouldn't be returned at all.
Funeral held for Palestinian shot dead by Israeli soldiers
So their family and friends shouldn't be allowed to bury and grieve? Sounds just spiteful to me.
You must not have watched the film. They use the bodies and the funerals as rallying points to incite further violence.
By adding the penalty of not returning the bodies these rallies can be stopped before they ever get started.
Someone screwed up and returned a body and look what happened.
No the bodies should not be returned, they should be dumped at sea.
I'm sorry but do you really believe this? The killing of a friend or relative is bad enough, but then not allowing the familly and friends to grieve and bury their dead just out of spite will surely cause far more resentment and hatred than any possible outside exploitation of the funeral.
(COMMENT)

Jihadist and Terrorists (in fact most asymmetric operators) survive best in an environment where the community lends "passive support" to the "movement" (no matter what the backbone of the movement may be). Jihadist and Terrorists (in fact most asymmetric operators) best thrive in an environment where the community feel either back into a corner (with on other alternative but to fight their way out) or have been convinced that armed struggle and resistance is the most probable way out of a failed condition to a more prosperous condition. In both cases, they must portray themselves in the image of history's most famous Resistance Leaders.

When I was assigned to SHAPE Belgium, I had to opportunity to travel to France on numerous occasions. On one of those occasions, I was taken to the Pantheon in Paris' famous Latin Quarter. There, my counterpart made a special effort to point out the resting place of Jean Moulin, General De Gaulle's representative that united the various separate elements in France under a single leadership [La Résistance Française (RF)] during World War II (of which the famous Maquis was part). Jean Moulin is a very inspirational figure to many, even to this day. More than once have I heard the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) compared to the RF. The HoAP see a relationship between the heroic purpose of the RF and themselves. Perhaps out of a frustration with the litany of Israeli state-sanctioned security countermeasures against terrorism from the HoAP for whom the International Community have not held responsible. Many Arab Palestinians have portrayed themselves as victims of an Occupation; and have adopted the ideology of militant self-defense, arguing that they have no choice but to take up arms against those who threaten their livelihood, their family, their independence and sovereignty. Whether we talk about the 1920 riot; the 1929 riot --- or move forward to the Civil War in 1947; the rhetoric is still the same.

(AN ALTERNATIVE)

What might be wise to consider is a cooperative between Israel and some section of the West Bank, in which the entire political landscape is altered by an all out economic, commercial, and community development renaissance that makes the remained of the West Bank envious. Israel might want to consider doing is to find some community in the West Bank that has the lowest incident rate and make it a modern day marvel; a commercial, economic and industrial powerhouse (cost be damned).

Most Respectfully,
R

That's an experiment worth persuing, but you'd have to create the circumstances for the Palestinians to do it themselves, i.e. complete freedom borders, airspace etc. Otherwise the terrorist will just call it another Israeli attempt to divide and conquer.

However thus far easing of restrictions inevitably results in further terrorist activities.

Have restrictions ever been eased to give this a try? If not, how can you possibly tell what their cultural or emotional state is?

Restrictions will not be eased until the Arab Muslims earn those restrictions being eased.

The only other way this will happen is if Israel forcefully repatriates all Arab Muslim hostiles and their descendants and then the remaining Arab Muslims be given an opportunity to prove themselves. Rinse and repeat as necessary.

I suspect eventually Israel will be forced to throw out the UNRWA and implement the Geneva Conventions which is precisely what I am talking about.

Israel has no obligations to maintain a foreign hostile force within its sovereign borders. Which of course include all of the mandate area made available to Israel for the establishment of a national Jewish homeland.

The only other way this will happen is if Israel forcefully repatriates all Arab Muslim hostiles and their descendants and then the remaining Arab Muslims be given an opportunity to prove themselves. Rinse and repeat as necessary.

I suspect eventually Israel will be forced to throw out the UNRWA and implement the Geneva Conventions which is precisely what I am talking about.

Israel has no obligations to maintain a foreign hostile force within its sovereign borders. Which of course include all of the mandate area made available to Israel for the establishment of a national Jewish homeland.

While surfing this site I couldn't help but notice you say this, or something very similar, a lot. Are you engaged in some form of advertising or is this some theory you are trying to promote by constant repetition? Do you know that readers tend to get turned off by this form of advertising, you need to vary the message to maintain interest.

Well, at some point in time, one side or the other is going to have to take-on the risk and make that first step.

Restrictions will not be eased until the Arab Muslims earn those restrictions being eased

I suspect this may become one of those circular arguments given what RoccoR has written but, how will they "earn" those restrictions being eased?
(COMMENT)

Right now, neither side want to absorb the risk. But that should not stop Israel from (very quietly) evaluating the most likely West Bank city candidates and putting together a Project Plan and assembling the resources.

Israel has some of the best Project Planners and Managers in the world. It would be a good investment to get a contingency plan rolling. It is possible, given the potential in the Leviathan Energy Corridor, that the West Bank could be self sufficient within a decade (given that the Palestinians get their manpower and work ethic together). It will take a lot of very hard work.

Just as I'm pretty damn sure the Gaza Strip would not be considered a viable candidate (even though they have the greater resource potential) so it is that I am equally that there are bound to be West Bank Area "A" communities, adjacent to Israeli Districts (Mehoz) #5 and #6, that would meet a low security threat threshold and be great candidates.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

Well, at some point in time, one side or the other is going to have to take-on the risk and make that first step.

Restrictions will not be eased until the Arab Muslims earn those restrictions being eased

I suspect this may become one of those circular arguments given what RoccoR has written but, how will they "earn" those restrictions being eased?
(COMMENT)

Right now, neither side want to absorb the risk. But that should not stop Israel from (very quietly) evaluating the most likely West Bank city candidates and putting together a Project Plan and assembling the resources.

Israel has some of the best Project Planners and Managers in the world. It would be a good investment to get a contingency plan rolling. It is possible, given the potential in the Leviathan Energy Corridor, that the West Bank could be self sufficient within a decade (given that the Palestinians get their manpower and work ethic together). It will take a lot of very hard work.

Just as I'm pretty damn sure the Gaza Strip would not be considered a viable candidate (even though they have the greater resource potential) so it is that I am equally that there are bound to be West Bank Area "A" communities, adjacent to Israeli Districts (Mehoz) #5 and #6, that would meet a low security threat threshold and be great candidates.

Most Respectfully,
R

Its not a bad idea, might even work, but the risk is through the roof.

I can't imagine the combatants among the Arab Muslims would allow this to succeed. Which is why I suggest the application of the GC first and then the rest of the Arab Muslims can have a chance with less risk.

I do think its a good idea, and it should be enacted. But only after the hostile elements have been pacified, in order to reduce the risk.

I have to agree here with our friend "Vagabond63." Of course the evaluation and intent of such a move is a decision for the Israelis to make, there comes a point when the application of ever increasing anti-Israeli security measures and deterrents becomes counterproductive. It is my opinion that this would be an example.

This is why the terrrorists bodies shouldn't be returned at all.
Funeral held for Palestinian shot dead by Israeli soldiers
So their family and friends shouldn't be allowed to bury and grieve? Sounds just spiteful to me.
You must not have watched the film. They use the bodies and the funerals as rallying points to incite further violence.
By adding the penalty of not returning the bodies these rallies can be stopped before they ever get started.
Someone screwed up and returned a body and look what happened.
No the bodies should not be returned, they should be dumped at sea.
I'm sorry but do you really believe this? The killing of a friend or relative is bad enough, but then not allowing the familly and friends to grieve and bury their dead just out of spite will surely cause far more resentment and hatred than any possible outside exploitation of the funeral.
(COMMENT)

Jihadist and Terrorists (in fact most asymmetric operators) survive best in an environment where the community lends "passive support" to the "movement" (no matter what the backbone of the movement may be). Jihadist and Terrorists (in fact most asymmetric operators) best thrive in an environment where the community feel either back into a corner (with on other alternative but to fight their way out) or have been convinced that armed struggle and resistance is the most probable way out of a failed condition to a more prosperous condition. In both cases, they must portray themselves in the image of history's most famous Resistance Leaders.

When I was assigned to SHAPE Belgium, I had to opportunity to travel to France on numerous occasions. On one of those occasions, I was taken to the Pantheon in Paris' famous Latin Quarter. There, my counterpart made a special effort to point out the resting place of Jean Moulin, General De Gaulle's representative that united the various separate elements in France under a single leadership [La Résistance Française (RF)] during World War II (of which the famous Maquis was part). Jean Moulin is a very inspirational figure to many, even to this day. More than once have I heard the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) compared to the RF. The HoAP see a relationship between the heroic purpose of the RF and themselves. Perhaps out of a frustration with the litany of Israeli state-sanctioned security countermeasures against terrorism from the HoAP for whom the International Community have not held responsible. Many Arab Palestinians have portrayed themselves as victims of an Occupation; and have adopted the ideology of militant self-defense, arguing that they have no choice but to take up arms against those who threaten their livelihood, their family, their independence and sovereignty. Whether we talk about the 1920 riot; the 1929 riot --- or move forward to the Civil War in 1947; the rhetoric is still the same.

(AN ALTERNATIVE)

What might be wise to consider is a cooperative between Israel and some section of the West Bank, in which the entire political landscape is altered by an all out economic, commercial, and community development renaissance that makes the remained of the West Bank envious. Israel might want to consider doing is to find some community in the West Bank that has the lowest incident rate and make it a modern day marvel; a commercial, economic and industrial powerhouse (cost be damned).

Most Respectfully,
R

That's an experiment worth persuing, but you'd have to create the circumstances for the Palestinians to do it themselves, i.e. complete freedom borders, airspace etc. Otherwise the terrorist will just call it another Israeli attempt to divide and conquer.

They can have all that by simply accepting the UN rules and negotiating mutual borders and a lasting peace. But while they still believe that the 3 no's are valid then they will achieve nothing

However thus far easing of restrictions inevitably results in further terrorist activities.

Have restrictions ever been eased to give this a try? If not, how can you possibly tell what their cultural or emotional state is?

Yes many times, and some of these are still in place. But the islamonazi liars will never tell you about that as it destroys their propaganda.

Through a few years of peaceful actions, how else would they earn their way back into polite society ?
How many years and who decides what actions are non-peaceful? Do you hold the whole community responsible foe the act of one individual? Will that one act reset the clock?

Forum List

Back