OOPS.. Bubba Did it AGAIN!!!

So making out with a female is called getting ass or getting pussy?

Where?

Nah, just general genital play. "Fooling around, getting some ass/pussy." Kissing is just called "making out." BJs are more accurately termed "getting head." Just so we're all clear on the slang.

Hagbard Celine said:
Actually I thought it sounded funny in German. To say that you have the mentality of a witchhunter would be an understatement, Catholic inquisitioner's mentality would be much more accurate.
Oh and by the way, pussy and bjs go together like peas and carrots. They're waiting for you in your "arguing semantics 101" class. So hurry along snidely.

Wow, you are so creative and such a wordsmith. I'm sure the kids on your high school yearbook staff are impressed. What do you plan to be when you grow some more?
I really don't need to hear about sex from a high school freshman, go whisper about what you don't know to the other guys next to the lockers. Maybe you can sneek a Playboy from under your dad's mattress and someone that knows can show you what goes where.

Wow, you are so creative and such a wordsmith. I'm sure the kids on your high school yearbook staff are impressed. What do you plan to be when you grow some more?
I really don't need to hear about sex from a high school freshman, go whisper about what you don't know to the other guys next to the lockers. Maybe you can sneek a Playboy from under your dad's mattress and someone that knows can show you what goes where.

Hey thanks, I followed your grammatical diagram when I wrote that. I don't need to hear about sex from a shriveled up old prude like yourself, so maybe you can shove that playboy where the sun never shines.

Hagbard Celine countered Got Zoom with "I didn't write that. Check again smarty pants. You're a smart one!"

Hey Zoomer,
Did I call it right when I said that this clown wasn't even high school material or what. I am sure he could still get a job writing for the NYTimes though, even if he is only 15.

theHawk said:
The only thing liberals can do when wrongdoing within their party is pointed out and proven is point the finger at other wrongdoers to justify it. If you're going to do it then at least use facts not your opinion. :lame2:

Yes it'a all part of that big "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" :p:

sitarro said:
Hagbard Celine countered Got Zoom with "I didn't write that. Check again smarty pants. You're a smart one!"

Hey Zoomer,
Did I call it right when I said that this clown wasn't even high school material or what. I am sure he could still get a job writing for the NYTimes though, even if he is only 15.

No doubt. I'm surprised either one of them know about all this.

They must read a lot; I doubt it is from experience.

sitarro said:
Ya know Taurus,
It's a lot more than a BJ in the Oval office, it is what it says about the maturity and integrity of the man in charge of the most powerful economy and war machine on the planet.

I would expect this type of frat boy behavior from a kid with a stunted mental capacity but this childish crap from the President of my country,no! I don't have any respect for someone that has so little respect for himself, his wife, or the office of the President of the United States.

I would much rather a President Reagan who refused to remove his suit jacket or loosen his tie in the Oval office, this was the way he showed respect for a room that had so much history, where so many major decisions were made, where so many great American figures had resided. Clinton had the respect and maturity of a teenager getting drunk for the first time, pissing on the rug and thinking how clever he is. It says a lot about the people that aren't appalled and embarrassed about his actions.

Excellent post!!!! And it shows what little respect Clinton had for his wife, daughter, and his country ZILCH!!

Ooh, a challenge to the ol' sexual prowess. Oh! It stings me to the core. It really really really really really does.:rolleyes:

GotZoom said:

How did I start getting lumped in to personal attacks?

Hagbard Celine said:
Ooh, a challenge to the ol' sexual prowess. Oh! It stings me to the core. It really really really really really does.:rolleyes:

Alright kid, it's been fun playing but I have to go back to the adult world.
You might want to tell your mommy not to put that extra scoop of Ovaltine in your milk, it makes you loopy.
SeeYa kids......

Alright kid, it's been fun playing but I have to go back to the adult world.
You might want to tell your mommy not to put that extra scoop of Ovaltine in your milk, it makes you loopy.
SeeYa kids......

Whatever grandpa. See ya.

GotZoom said:
Guilt by association?

You wouldn't park next to a group of riced-out civics would you?

It's a pretty limited association... I was calling him a hypocrit dickhead in another thread... but point taken.

Bonnie said:
This is all really tantalizing :( but could we get back to the topic??? :teeth:

With pleasure Bon. I think the distinction between what Clinton said about the presence of WMD in Iraq near the end of his presidency and what he has recently said about them has been blurred by people who just like to attack Clinton. In the article you posted, he said "I never thought the war in Iraq had much to do with terror." But what's wrong with saying that? And where's the rest of the quote? This article selectively quotes and strings together circumstantial evidence from quotes taken out of interviews years and months apart and compares them to a part of a quote from a Larry King interview and then it quotes Clinton as saying there is "no evidence that there was any weapons of mass destruction [in Iraq]." Well? "Details, details," there wasn't! They called off the search after two years of finding nothing but some cans of mustard gas (a WWII weapon) and some aluminum tubes that could've been used for plumbing for all we know. The difference between what Clinton said a year ago and what we know to be true now from seeing a two-year WMD search turn up nothing is the difference between night and day. If the ties Iraq had with al-Qaeda were so obvious, what happened to them? I'd love to see evidence of them from a credible, non-blog or non-partisan source because it just might turn my thinking on this war. I'd also love to see evidence that Saddam somehow had large quantities of WMDs and an ongoing nuke program in the months before we bombed him.

Forum List

Back