OOPS.. Bubba Did it AGAIN!!!

The ClayTaurus said:
See this is the problem I have whenever people talk about this. Most of what you said is great, but things like "destroyed faith in the judicial system" are just so exaggerated. To pinpoint the fall of faith in the judicial system on one event is so...rediculous? Maybe that's not the right word. I dunno.

Fine remove that line. It doesn't really matter, my main point is his BJ affected his job far more than you attempt to allow. How about added to the loss of faith in the judicial system, added to the stereotype that the rich and powerful get away with crime while the poor suffer in prison at the same time as putting our nation into very real danger because he desperately wanted to hide his sleaze?

GotZoom said:
It has everything to do with how he runs the country. Honesty, morality, integrity - if that doesn't have to do with the President..I don't know what does.

no1tovote4 summed it up exactly.

So you're not a Newt in 2008 guy then?

The ClayTaurus said:
So you're not a Newt in 2008 guy then?

I don't really think that many are. I am a fan of the GOP getting together and writing another contract with America that has actual conservative goals rather than just caving to the whim of a "compassionate conservative" that spends like a drunk democrat while attempting to enact laws based on a belief that the government can somehow keep you holy.

It has everything to do with how he runs the country. Honesty, morality, integrity - if that doesn't have to do with the President..I don't know what does.

Would you have impeached Kennedy or Warren Harding or FDR or Thomas Jefferson or any of the other presidents whose sex lives weren't exactly evangelical?

Hagbard Celine said:
Would you have impeached Kennedy or Warren Harding or FDR or Thomas Jefferson or any of the other presidents whose sex lives weren't exactly evangelical?

If they tried so desperately to hide their behavior that it included lying under oath in court I most certainly would.

However their behavior actually didn't effect their job while Bubba's did. He was sued for sexual harrassment during which trial he broke the law and lied to the court perjuring himself, then while other were in prison for the exact same crime he asked for, and got, a pass from those in his party who were willing to ignore the law for partisan politics. Before it even got to the court, according to the tapes, he spoke to Monica about the fact that he believed the Chinese were attempting to blackmail him. Now, what did Bubba do? He tried even more desperately to hide his activity and directly lied to the public thus increasing the ability of the nefarious with information to blackmail him.

He directly put our nation in danger to protect his pocketbook and reputation while breaking the law. I don't know about you but to me having a President prone to blackmail desperately trying to still hide his idiotic actions is not even close to "not effecting his job" that I keep hearing from the partisan hacks in this case.

The ClayTaurus said:
Him getting a BJ from an intern has zero to do with how he runs the country. I'm not talking about lying. I'm talking about the actual blow.

Ya know Taurus,
It's a lot more than a BJ in the Oval office, it is what it says about the maturity and integrity of the man in charge of the most powerful economy and war machine on the planet.

I would expect this type of frat boy behavior from a kid with a stunted mental capacity but this childish crap from the President of my country,no! I don't have any respect for someone that has so little respect for himself, his wife, or the office of the President of the United States.

I would much rather a President Reagan who refused to remove his suit jacket or loosen his tie in the Oval office, this was the way he showed respect for a room that had so much history, where so many major decisions were made, where so many great American figures had resided. Clinton had the respect and maturity of a teenager getting drunk for the first time, pissing on the rug and thinking how clever he is. It says a lot about the people that aren't appalled and embarrassed about his actions.

Hagbard Celine said:

Sure would have.

The President of the United States is a position of respect and honor. If a married President can't keep his wanker inside his pants, then he has no right being in office.

By doing this, not only has he put himself and our country in the position no1tovote4 has mentioned, but he has made our country and the office of President a punch line to a joke.

Did you know that Clinton wanted to sell cigars in the gift shop of his memorial? And it took a lot of argument and convincing to get him to change his mind?

The whole incident is a joke to him. He lied to the the entire population of the United States. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

I wonder if he would have felt the same about oral sex had he walked in on his daughter going down on some guy.

It's a lot more than a BJ in the Oval office, it is what it says about the maturity and integrity of the man in charge of the most powerful economy and war machine on the planet.

???

So if a man wants pussy he's immature? I think you might want to rethink this one.

The whole incident is a joke to him. He lied to the the entire population of the United States. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

They were asking him if they screwed and they didn't, so he didn't lie. He got a blowjob, which isn't screwing.

Hagbard Celine said:
They were asking him if they screwed and they didn't, so he didn't lie. He got a blowjob, which isn't screwing.

From Dictionary.com

2 entries found for sexual relations.

1. Sexual intercourse.
2. Sexual activity between individuals.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=sexual relations

----

He used the phrase "sexual relations." Had he said, "I did not have sexual intercourse with that woman" - then maybe he slides by.

His phrase.

He lied.

Don't you think it is pretty sad that he had to be asked the question in the first place?

Hagbard Celine said:
???

So if a man wants pussy he's immature? I think you might want to rethink this one.
It's more about the reprcussions of his actions that upsets people at least that is my opinion. If Billy was a college student and got a little action then lied about it is one thing...leaving the Office of President of this country subject to blackmail is a whole 'nother thing....

I bet you already knew that though.

sitarro said:
Ya know Taurus,

I would expect this type of frat boy behavior from a kid with a stunted mental capacity but this childish crap from the President of my country,no! I don't have any respect for someone that has so little respect for himself, his wife, or the office of the President of the United States.

I would much rather a President Reagan who refused to remove his suit jacket or loosen his tie in the Oval office, this was the way he showed respect for a room that had so much history, where so many major decisions were made, where so many great American figures had resided. Clinton had the respect and maturity of a teenager getting drunk for the first time, pissing on the rug and thinking how clever he is. It says a lot about the people that aren't appalled and embarrassed about his actions.

Is it the frat boy antics and immaturity, or is it just the blowjob? Bush acts like a 3 year old before he goes on camera to tell us we're going to war. Is that disrespectful?

Is it the frat boy antics and immaturity, or is it just the blowjob? Bush acts like a 3 year old before he goes on camera to tell us we're going to war. Is that disrespectful?

Now don't you go sayin' anythin' about President George Bush. He's my president! He don't do nothin' wrong cuz' God is on his side and they talk you know.

Hagbard Celine said:
???

Celinee,
What fraternity have you pledged kid? I bet you thought "Dude, where's my car?" was a documentary, it isn't. To say that you have a sophmoric mentality would be such an understatement, high school freshman mentality would be much more accurate.
Oh and by the way celinee, a BJ has nothing to do with pussy. They're waiting for you in your sex eduction class, run along.

sitarro said:
Celinee,
What fraternity have you pledged kid? I bet you thought "Dude, where's my car?" was a documentary, it isn't. To say that you have a sophmoric mentality would be such an understatement, high school freshman mentality would be much more accurate.
Oh and by the way celinee, a BJ has nothing to do with pussy. They're waiting for you in your sex eduction class, run along.

To be fair, pussy now refers to all sexual relations, not just the act involving said name. Just like getting some ass.

The ClayTaurus said:

What exactly are you talking about? Were you at this announcement, how would you know how he acted.

Celinee,

Actually I thought it sounded funny in German. To say that you have the mentality of a witchhunter would be an understatement, Catholic inquisitioner's mentality would be much more accurate.
Oh and by the way, pussy and bjs go together like peas and carrots. They're waiting for you in your "arguing semantics 101" class. So hurry along snidely.

The ClayTaurus said:
To be fair, pussy now refers to all sexual relations, not just the act involving said name. Just like getting some ass.

So making out with a female is called getting ass or getting pussy?

Where?

Forum List

Back