Oooops

There’s No Scientific Basis for Race—It's a Made-Up Label

What are the racists (from ALL sides) going to be scared of when the fact that race doesn't exist becomes unavoidably illusory? When, in any case, people of mixed 'race' become an increasing portion of the population? The "you whites" and "you blacks" morons will have to find something else to piss and pose over.

These Twins, One Black and One White, Will Make You Rethink Race
Then how do you explain the NBA, NFL and Olympic runners mostly being black?

What about it needs explanation?
Dumbest response EVER.

/thread

So, you didn't know what you meant when you posed the question?
We both know what I meant. You are just playing dumb because you see that I'm about to trounce you in this debate. Now run away, coward.

Actually, No. It's an interesting article. Its insight by geneticists who see the human being in a much different way than most of us do. it's good food for thought. I mean, seeing how I have type O blood, I might be able to receive a blood transfusion from an African or native American possibly before a German who most likely be Type A... even though we are both white. so in that sense, who am I closer to?

"By analyzing the genes of present-day Africans, researchers have concluded that the Khoe-San, who now live in southern Africa, represent one of the oldest branches of the human family tree. The Pygmies of central Africa also have a very long history as a distinct group. What this means is that the deepest splits in the human family aren’t between what are usually thought of as different races—whites, say, or blacks or Asians or Native Americans. They’re between African populations such as the Khoe-San and the Pygmies, who spent tens of thousands of years separated from one another even before humans left Africa."

So according to this exerpt, the split between Some africans themselves is deeper than say someone from Denmark and someone from Nigeria ... seems kind of crazy but scientifically it may be correct.

The "difference" between these to people is that you, so-important you, find one of these people sexually desirable, and the other, not, by age and skin color. You don't have any inkling of who these two individuals are, what their intelligence is like, what strengths and weaknesses they have.
Anyone can post photos of people they find attractive, and someone they don't find attractive. It doesn't prove anything.

I could have chosen a grizzled old russian lady instead of the first image that showed up for "white woman" and the point would have been the same.

The "difference" between these to people is that you, so-important you, find one of these people sexually desirable, and the other, not, by age and skin color. You don't have any inkling of who these two individuals are, what their intelligence is like, what strengths and weaknesses they have.
Anyone can post photos of people they find attractive, and someone they don't find attractive. It doesn't prove anything.

I could have chosen a grizzled old russian lady instead of the first image that showed up for "white woman" and the point would have been the same.

Why just women? Older men don't look so hot, either. Look at trump. Is he gorgeous or what??? Snicker.
The joke about Washington is that it is "Hollywood for the Ugly."

Why just women? Older men don't look so hot, either. Look at trump. Is he gorgeous or what??? Snicker.

well if i had to choose one...

bill_clinton7-620x412.jpg

soros.jpg

trump-smirk.jpg

View attachment 184163
View attachment 184164
View attachment 184165

Number three is the ugliest bitch there.

View attachment 184163
View attachment 184164
View attachment 184165

Number three is the ugliest bitch there.

oh come on, soros looks like one of the goblins in LOTR

I agree with those contributors who feel that there are differences between the various groups of human beings.

If we drop the emotion-laden word "race" and substitute the more neutral word "culture," it will be easier to see that groups of human beings do think and act differently.

"We have all heard the expression, 'You can't generalize.' Not true. Anyone who has had more than a little exposure to other countries and nationalities knows that peoples as a whole have distinct personalities."

-- Richard Seid

What are the racists (from ALL sides) going to be scared of when the fact that race doesn't exist becomes unavoidably illusory? When, in any case, people of mixed 'race' become an increasing portion of the population? The "you whites" and "you blacks" morons will have to find something else to piss and pose over.

When will you understand what racism is? Because we're all mixed now you dumb ass.

I agree with those contributors who feel that there are differences between the various groups of human beings.

If we drop the emotion-laden word "race" and substitute the more neutral word "culture," it will be easier to see that groups of human beings do think and act differently.

"We have all heard the expression, 'You can't generalize.' Not true. Anyone who has had more than a little exposure to other countries and nationalities knows that peoples as a whole have distinct personalities."

-- Richard Seid

Culture is not a neutral word.

Black is the new speed.

hahahha-More proof blacks are racist/obsessed with race--this latest shooting = an unarmed BLACKMAN--NO--he wasn't shot because of his race or skin color !! it had NOTHING--nothing at all to do with is race

Black is the new speed.

???

Black is the new speed.

???
That is the name of a relatively new series on Velocity.

Sorry,

I should have posted: Speed is the New Black...

Speed is the New Black | Watch Full Episodes & More! - Velocity

Last edited:

Black is the new speed.

???
That is the name of a relatively new series on Velocity.

Sorry,

I should have posted: Speed is the New Black...

Speed is the New Black | Watch Full Episodes & More! - Velocity

Um...ok. Still no idea. Haven't had the luxury of watching any TV series in a long time. TV time comes in short bursts at random intervals. News updates, the Sumo, ten minutes here and there of cooking programs. I did manage to carve out a few hours for the NCAA Div 1 Wrestling Championships recently.

But I digress....

some races are different than others
some excel -- others do not
there are differences

Forum List

Back