Oooops

Did you read the article?
Why would it be necessary, unless the title lied about the what's in the article?

So you didn't. You should.
I definitely read it, but it doesnt make a good case for its title at all. It's basically saying "since we all started from the same place, we are the same race", but humans evolved into different groups based on their locations... and cultures too.

For example, why are farm boys known for being big and strong? Because generations of them worked hard on those farms, which caused their frames to grow.

Why are blacks phenomenal athletes in the US? Because generations of them were used for all sorts of manual labor when they were slaves.

Kenyans make the best long distance runners because they are tall, thin and they can go a lot longer without water since they live in a hot environment.

Asians have the highest IQs because they value education and therefore exercise their brains more than other races.

White people aren't the smartest or the most athletic, but they have a good balance of both. White Americans in particular produce the most successful people because, we put so much emphasis on success. We produce the most billionaires and created the greatest inventions in the history of mankind.

Kinda...but not really.
Populations are the results of hundreds of thousands of years of natural selection. Any animal population you see on Earth is the result of this natural
selection process. There are a combination of factors which affect genetic trait propagation.
The most important of which is environment, the second most important is sexual success as a result of a species successful adaptation to that environment. So...yes the Kenyan tends to be able run farther than the Inuit, for example.
However, it's not just because he is long and lean, but because he is the result of many millennia of people who successfully adapted to a particular environment. As with color, we tend to look at a particular genetic expression, based upon the environmental factors of today. However, this too is a form of adaptation as people who tend to have certain genetic advantages out compete other groups who do not have desired traits.
Therein lies the problem with modern progressive thought. The intentionally obtuse idea that hundreds of thousands of years of evolution have resulted in everyone being equal. It goes against logic, it goes against reason and it would be an intense laugh...if no one believed it...unfortunately.
How would you explain the higher IQ of black Americans over their counterparts in Africa? Its only been a couple hundred years since they've been here.
We are looking at a variation of 5 basis IQ points between the African stock which our slaves came from (Leeward/Gold Coasts) and our Africans in America.
This can be attributed to western medical standards and diet.

Why would it be necessary, unless the title lied about the what's in the article?

I definitely read it, but it doesnt make a good case for its title at all. It's basically saying "since we all started from the same place, we are the same race", but humans evolved into different groups based on their locations... and cultures too.

For example, why are farm boys known for being big and strong? Because generations of them worked hard on those farms, which caused their frames to grow.

Why are blacks phenomenal athletes in the US? Because generations of them were used for all sorts of manual labor when they were slaves.

Kenyans make the best long distance runners because they are tall, thin and they can go a lot longer without water since they live in a hot environment.

Asians have the highest IQs because they value education and therefore exercise their brains more than other races.

White people aren't the smartest or the most athletic, but they have a good balance of both. White Americans in particular produce the most successful people because, we put so much emphasis on success. We produce the most billionaires and created the greatest inventions in the history of mankind.

The failure of logic here is breathtaking.
Agreed. You didn't use any logic at all to rebut my post. You simply gave up, which is the smartest thing you've done since you started this thread.
He posts like that...he doesn't debate. He posits a thought, grunts out a few 'answers' and then goes away. Very surly type.
I dont think ive ever actually seen him make a real rebuttal. Even in his own threads, he doesnt discuss anything. He simply makes sniping comments and then somehow manages to convince himself that he won the debate.

Kinda...but not really.
Populations are the results of hundreds of thousands of years of natural selection. Any animal population you see on Earth is the result of this natural
selection process. There are a combination of factors which affect genetic trait propagation.
The most important of which is environment, the second most important is sexual success as a result of a species successful adaptation to that environment. So...yes the Kenyan tends to be able run farther than the Inuit, for example.
However, it's not just because he is long and lean, but because he is the result of many millennia of people who successfully adapted to a particular environment. As with color, we tend to look at a particular genetic expression, based upon the environmental factors of today. However, this too is a form of adaptation as people who tend to have certain genetic advantages out compete other groups who do not have desired traits.
Therein lies the problem with modern progressive thought. The intentionally obtuse idea that hundreds of thousands of years of evolution have resulted in everyone being equal. It goes against logic, it goes against reason and it would be an intense laugh...if no one believed it...unfortunately.
How would you explain the higher IQ of black Americans over their counterparts in Africa? Its only been a couple hundred years since they've been here.
We are looking at a variation of 5 basis IQ points between the African stock which our slaves came from (Leeward/Gold Coasts) and our Africans in America.
Sub Saharan Africans are 15 points below black americans. I think its more than just diet and medicine. Asians are starving to death by the hundreds of millions, and their poor dont have access to medicine, yet they have the highest IQs.

Kinda...but not really.
Sub Saharan Africans are 15 points below black americans. I think its more than just diet and medicine. Asians are starving to death by the millions, and their poor dont have access to medicine, yet they have the highest IQs.
Ok...true...in some populations. However, we did not acquire Africans from all over Sub Saharan Africa. As I indicated they were from a specific section of West Africa.
Nigerians for example have a median IQ of about 85, (Ghana 73, Congo 78, Sierra Leone 91, Gambia 67)
If you take an average is rounds to ~80. Our African Americans have ~85. Either way, with proper diet and good prenatal and pediatric medical care the numbers align.
National IQ Scores - Country Rankings
Where In Africa Did Slaves Come From?

Did you read the article?

The failure of logic here is breathtaking.
Agreed. You didn't use any logic at all to rebut my post. .....

Your post was illogical nonsense.

the blacks are much more obsessed with race than whites

"obsessed with race"........ ^^^^^^^

LOL a persecution complex is an important part of nearly every black person's identity, ....

Are you trying to say you're black?

I'm saying that democrats have exploited black grievances to win votes.

Exactly what YOU want to do.

the blacks are much more obsessed with race than whites

LOL a persecution complex is an important part of nearly every black person's identity, ....

I do? Wow I had no idea. All this time I thought I was expressing my right to free speech by speaking out against the left's tactics of pitting "people of color" against us white guys who apparently are transparent or something.

American immigration has always been primarily from European nations, very stable countries with low crime rates.
Right.

iu

I do? Wow I had no idea. .....

Well, now you know.

The "difference" between these to people is that you, so-important you, find one of these people sexually desirable, and the other, not, by age and skin color. You don't have any inkling of who these two individuals are, what their intelligence is like, what strengths and weaknesses they have.
Anyone can post photos of people they find attractive, and someone they don't find attractive. It doesn't prove anything.

Forum List

Back