Man standing in his own back yard shot 20 times by police. He was armed with a cell phone.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Police shot and killed an unarmed black man in his own backyard. All he was holding was a cellphone.

BBKxsld.img

Come on, you knew he was black. Whites can riot, carry semi automatics and the police will do nothing. But arm a young black with a cell phone or Skittles and Republicans will send tens of thousands to the killer's defense fund. Oh, look, his shirt has a hood. How many USMB Republicans will now say he was a thug who deserved what he got?

Stunning victory for Bundy family as all charges dismissed in 2014 standoff case

Remember Bundy? Threatening US Marshals? Armed with rifles?

Then let go.

Imagine if they had been black. It would have been a bloodbath.

Police shot and killed an unarmed black man in his own backyard. All he was holding was a cellphone.

BBKxsld.img

Come on, you knew he was black. Whites can riot, carry semi automatics and the police will do nothing. But arm a young black with a cell phone or Skittles and Republicans will send tens of thousands to the killer's defense fund. Oh, look, his shirt has a hood. How many USMB Republicans will now say he was a thug who deserved what he got?

Stunning victory for Bundy family as all charges dismissed in 2014 standoff case

Then let go.

Accidents happen

BBKxsld.img

Then let go.

The local talk radio show is uber conservative, you should have heard them trying to dismiss the Austin bomber as just confused and 'probably a decent guy that blah blah blah'. Listen on a day ANYONE that is black or hispanic gets shot by police and he was the worst human since the last worst human. The over the top racism that conservatives swim in is who they are.

MSN eh? I wonder how much they left out.

what would make it okay with you?

what could they have left out?
Sorry, but MSN is like the gold standard for fake or misleading news reporting. Anything they say is suspect and must be verifies by credible sources. Unlike you, I prefer to wait for the facts before drawing a conclusion.

Sorry, but MSN is like the gold standard for fake or misleading news reporting. Anything they say is suspect and must be verifies by credible sources. Unlike you, I prefer to wait for the facts before drawing a conclusion.

so you've got nothing.

thanks

You bet. Wait long enough, and someone will eventually say something that agrees with your racism and bias. Watch fox. Your wait will be much shorter.

so you've got nothing.

thanks
If MSN is your source, YOU'VE got nothing.

You bet. Wait long enough, and someone will eventually say something that agrees with your racism and bias. Watch fox. Your wait will be much shorter.
Yeah, and Michael Brown was gunned down too, right? But wait, Eric Holder's JD said the shooting was justified. How about we wait and see what really happened, not what your fake news outlet SAYS happened?

We'll find that out after a full investigation has been done and all evidence brought to light. You won't find that out by listening to 30-second news bites.

i could see why the police felt their lives were threatened if he was running away

said no one

He wasn't running when he was shot...he climbed on a tool shed, leapt over a fence, headed for the road, saw the police, doubled back and appeared to be cornered. There was a helicopter spot light on him...he knew damn well it was the police. They said "show me your hands" repeatedly...he refused. They saw what they thought was a gun...they said "gun, gun, gun ... show me your hands" again...again he refused. After all that, they came around the corner, he didn't have his hands in the air, they shot him.

No bullshit "hands up, don't shoot" this time... they have two body cams and an aerial flir image video.

Bottom line for the 164,265,549th time...follow lawful orders, don't run, actually put your hands up...and guess what...there's no misunderstandings. You may go to jail, but you won't be dead.

Last edited:

BBKxsld.img

Then let go.

Where is your evidence him being black had anything to do with it? Oh, right, you don’t need any. You’re a professional troll.

Forum List

Back