#OnThisDay 1998: 'I Did Not Have Sexual Relations With That Woman'

Where are the threads on how this man fell from grace in one failed swoop? Oh that's right he's not WOMAN former Governor named Palin. And now they are wanting HIS WIFE to become President. we are so screwed

SNIP:
Flashback: January 26, 1998:

... I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again. I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time--never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people.Thank you.

Clinton's public denial of his sexual relationship with Monica Lewinsky followed his official denial of the affair in his pretrial deposition on Jan. 17. The following December, for only the second time in history, the president was impeached by the House of Representatives. Though 50 senators charged the president with obstruction of justice and 45 charged him with perjury, the trial resulted in his acquittal in February 1999, removal from office requiring a two-third majority vote.

Video via C-SPAN:

ALL of it here:
OnThisDay 1998 I Did Not Have Sexual Relations With That Woman Truth Revolt

I remember James carville comments on that at the time, and how the white trash was coming out of the woodwork, he said "Drag a $100 bill through a trailer park and there's no telling what you will find.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Where are the threads on how this man fell from grace in one failed swoop? Oh that's right he's not WOMAN former Governor named Palin. And now they are wanting HIS WIFE to become President. we are so screwed

SNIP:

... I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again. I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time--never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people.Thank you.

Clinton's public denial of his sexual relationship with Monica Lewinsky followed his official denial of the affair in his pretrial deposition on Jan. 17. The following December, for only the second time in history, the president was impeached by the House of Representatives. Though 50 senators charged the president with obstruction of justice and 45 charged him with perjury, the trial resulted in his acquittal in February 1999, removal from office requiring a two-third majority vote.

Video via C-SPAN:

ALL of it here:

I remember James carvell comments on that at the time, and how the white trash was coming out of the woodwork, he said "if you drag a twenty dollar bill through a trailer park you never now what you will get":eusa_whistle:
Bill Clinton's next date, or heck probably Hillary's too.

How many lives did that lie cost? How many soldiers were laid to rest because President Clinton lied about an affair? How many innocent civilians had their lives cut short because of his infidelity?
Try thousands,if he had had his other head on straight,and paying attention to OSB we might have had a chance at stopping 9/11 ya excuse making idiot!!

Getting a hummer from an intern had no effect on the speed of any decision with regards to striking al Qaeda.

How many lives did that lie cost? How many soldiers were laid to rest because President Clinton lied about an affair? How many innocent civilians had their lives cut short because of his infidelity?
Try thousands,if he had had his other head on straight,and paying attention to OSB we might have had a chance at stopping 9/11 ya excuse making idiot!!

Getting a hummer from an intern had no effect on the speed of any decision with regards to striking al Qaeda.
How the fuck could you passable know that,get real you can't and dont,Clinton had him once let him go,another thing to ad to the legacy,you excuse makers are a sad bunch indeed.

I mean really, what future did these girls have anyway? They could have had it a lot worse than being an underage sex slave to a former President and the husband of a woman who thinks she should be the next President
In this world, you're right, they could be doing a lot worse, unfortunately.

Better for a 16 year old girl to be a sex slave and fucked by the husband of a women who thinks she should President than do normal school age stuff like going to school and learning anything

How the fuck could you passable know that,get real you can't and dont,Clinton had him once let him go,another thing to ad to the legacy,you excuse makers are a sad bunch indeed.

"Clinton had him once let him go"

Clinton Passed on Killing bin Laden

What is clear is that the 9/11 Commission report totally discounts the Sudanese claims. Unless further evidence arises, that has to be the final word.

Ultimately, however, it doesn’t matter. What is not in dispute at all is the fact that, in early 1996, American officials regarded Osama bin Laden as a financier of terrorism and not as a mastermind largely because, at the time, there was no real evidence that bin Laden had harmed American citizens. So even if the Sudanese government really did offer to hand bin Laden over, the U.S. would have had no grounds for detaining him. In fact, the Justice Department did not secure an indictment against bin Laden until 1998 – at which point Clinton did order a cruise missile attack on an al Qaeda camp in an attempt to kill bin Laden.

...or passing up 9 chances to capture of kill, bin Laden, to the extent he was a real person

What is clear is that the 9/11 Commission report totally discounts the Sudanese claims. Unless further evidence arises, that has to be the final word.

Ultimately, however, it doesn’t matter. What is not in dispute at all is the fact that, in early 1996, American officials regarded Osama bin Laden as a financier of terrorism and not as a mastermind largely because, at the time, there was no real evidence that bin Laden had harmed American citizens. So even if the Sudanese government really did offer to hand bin Laden over, the U.S. would have had no grounds for detaining him. In fact, the Justice Department did not secure an indictment against bin Laden until 1998 – at which point Clinton did order a cruise missile attack on an al Qaeda camp in an attempt to kill bin Laden.
And after all that ,what happened?
Was Clinton successful? did he follow up? what happened after all that?
please list the events that followed.

...or passing up 9 chances to capture of kill, bin Laden, to the extent he was a real person

So we're up to 9 chances now.........

9 chances for more pathetic spin?

So what happened after Clinton's failed attempt? OSB retired to palm beach?

Republican tried unsuccessfully to remove him from office over his lying about getting blown by Monica. They didn't give a shit about the threat of terrorism. Their enemy was in the White House.

SNIP:

Video via C-SPAN:

ALL of it here:

I remember James carville comments on that at the time, and how the white trash was coming out of the woodwork, he said "Drag a $100 bill through a trailer park and there's no telling what you will find.:eusa_whistle:

So that's where Bill Clinton, the husband of the woman who thinks she should be President finds his 16 year old sex slaves

The problem is Clinton ran his administration by polls. I guess getting laden wasn't popular that day, or he didn't need a scandal to get out of the media.

Republican tried unsuccessfully to remove him from office over his lying about getting blown by Monica. They didn't give a shit about the threat of terrorism. Their enemy was in the White House.

Who was in charge? good grief man!
Rebubs were not in charge Clinton was,his responsibility to address,he failed,and all the pathetic spin you blubber out will never change that fact

CLINTON WAS THE PRESIDENT

Didn't Clinton stop the sharing of information between the cia and fbi?

SNIP:

Video via C-SPAN:

ALL of it here:

On This Day 1998 I did not have sexual relations with ANYBODY!!!!

But damned was I enjoying the first freedom since I was 21!!!!!

; - )

Didn't Clinton stop the sharing of information between the cia and fbi?
There is that also

Who was in charge? good grief man!
Rebubs were not in charge Clinton was,his responsibility to address,he failed,and all the pathetic spin you blubber out will never change that fact

CLINTON WAS THE PRESIDENT

Yes President Clinton was in office when he lied about getting a blow job. President Bush was in office when he lied about Iraq's WMD programs, and ties to al Qaeda. Which lie cost the most in terms of human suffering?

Actually, Clinton wasn't a terrible President..... For a rapist.

And yes, he WAS a rapist. There is no doubt about it.

But he was smart enough to stay out of the way when the American People rose up against him in 1994 and put Gingrich in the House and a Republican Majority in the Senate.

Clinton was, and still is, a scumbag piece of shit as a Human Being.

As a president, he was pretty good for a dimocrap.

But then, Benedict Arnold would be pretty good for a dimocrap.

This scumbag we have now is a total piece of fucking shit.

Will the Lying Cocksucker in Chief become more like Clinton?

No. No way. He had his chance in 2010 and no, he will not.

And that is why Hitlery is taking her time declaring for POTUS.

He's making it hard on ANY dimocrap to succeed him.

The way it looks now, I'm starting to think she might not even run

Forum List

Back