I just can't wait for week four in the new GOP congress

R

rdean

Best quote of the week goes to Rep. Charlie Dent (R-Pa.), quoted in National Journal as saying: "Week one, we had a peaker election that did not go as well as a lot of us would have liked. Week two, we got into a big fight over deporting children, something that a lot of us didn't want to have a discussion about. Week three, we are now talking about rape and incest and reportable rapes and incest for minors. ... I just can't wait for week four."

Another week another GOP fiasco TheHill

Just what America voted them into office for.

It's all special interests, all of time now. Going to be one anti-populist embarrassment after another until America again remembers why we keep voting them out.

republicans do not know how to stimulate the job market ... their Idea is to cut taxes and regulations... its never work in the past, like the insane, they keep repeating themselves ...

WOW, WEEK FOUR already...

damn don't they have all of the damage Obama and his party did to us FIXED by now?

You should be focusing on FIXING your own party which you HELPED in their fall from grace with the American People. losers

republicans do not know how to stimulate the job market ... their Idea is to cut taxes and regulations... its never work in the past, like the insane, they keep repeating themselves ...
They are working for the Kochs now so pipelines, cutting taxes on the plutocrats, social conservative bullshit and EPA regs are the only things in their universe.

Yeah right, abortions are on the majority of the people list. I'd say trying to find decent work in the ObamaNation is on the top. but for shallow people it's the killing of ones offspring. sick and twisted. when they have nothing else they fall back onto the old STANDARD of abortion to widen the divide between the people in this country

Last edited:

damn don't they have all of the damage Obama and his party did to us FIXED by now?

You should be focusing on FIXING your own party which you HELPED in their fall from grace with the American People. losers
My party, I consider both parties to be part of my American experience..

My party, I consider both parties to be part of my American experience..
I don't feel like anyone who works for a living has a party anymore.

Remember how the Lying Scumbag in Chief told us how great the economy is and used ebay as an example?

Then the next day, ebay lays off 2,400 people? Now we're hearing that IBM is going to lay ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND WORKERS>>>>>?

And guess what? 4th Quarter earning reports are coming in -- Things aren't so rosy. The Markets just fell off a cliff this morning.

In the first 5 minutes, down almost 300 points.

Yeah, the Lying Cocksucker in Chief has done a bang-up job

Attachments

• upload_2015-1-27_9-32-55.png
    upload_2015-1-27_9-32-55.png
    190 bytes · Views: 87
Obviously, the damage done by Obama's sycophants was far worse than anyone expected. It will take as long as necessary to fix it.

The failed Republican Congress is giving us just what we expected from them. Partisan bills that pander to the GOP base but have no hope of becoming law

Last edited:
Yeah right, abortions are on the majority of the people list. I'd say trying to find decent work in the ObamaNation is on the top. but for shallow people it's the killing of ones offspring. sick and twisted. when they have nothing else they fall back onto the old STANDARD of abortion to widen the divide between the people in this country

If you'd say that, why not say that to the GOP that is concentrating all their efforts on an abortion ban?

Obviously, the damage done by Obama's sycophants was far worse than anyone expected. It will take as long as necessary to fix it.
Judging by the shit they jumped on first it seems that kissing the asses of their special interest donors seems to be job number one.

Forum List

Back