Only Lefties can think like this

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011

Racists vote for black republicans......talk about stupid. Anyone that believes that is a complete moron and should have terrible things happen to them becasue they are too stupid to be alive or just pure evil.
What that article really says (and I called this 30 years ago).......if you aren't a commie, you are racist......that's how they want to frame it. This is not suprising to me, but they actually said this bullshit out loud........these people are sick and they need to be crushed......

Racists vote for black republicans......talk about stupid. Anyone that believes that is a complete moron and should have terrible things happen to them becasue they are too stupid to be alive or just pure evil.
What that article really says (and I called this 30 years ago).......if you aren't a commie, you are racist......that's how they want to frame it. This is not suprising to me, but they actually said this bullshit out loud........these people are sick and they need to be crushed......

Exactly.....

Racists would not vote for a black person...that is what makes them racist.

The DOG WHISTLE of "RACIST!!!!!" is so played out by the left.

They're not even hiding it. FJB "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black"

You can do what you please, but I'm not calling a dude a chick, just becasue he gets hormones or surgery.......you're not a woman......just deal with it.
I refuse to call people with doctorates doctor or people that teach teachers, nor do I use the pronoun Mr. since it means master..

I refuse to call people with doctorates doctor or people that teach teachers, nor do I use the pronoun Mr. since it means master..
Well you're an idiot....I don't know how else to phrase it.......I date women, dudes that take hormones are not women......just like people who think they are superman are not superman........to be a doctor you have to go to school and learn shit, so when you come out you can operate on people.....nothing close to crazies that think they are chicks with dicks.

"Lefties Think" is an oxymron

Forum List

Back