Only in a America...

• Banned
It’s funny how progressives instantly go to more frivolous gun control laws before knowing any facts whatsoever....

Lol
According to the progressives this never happens anywhere but the United States, because they specifically say more gun control means no more killings…

2 killed in Toronto shooting rampage
No one ever said gun control would mean NO killings, retard.

The homicide rate in the US is more than THREE TIMES GREATER than Canada's.

Our firearm homicide rate is nearly 6 times greater.

USA! USA! USA!

Well done! Using a tragedy to get political brownie points on a forum before the blood is even dry!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yep, the far left does it and yet you are silent with them..

Thanks for once again proving that your wing nuts on the right are no different than the wing nuts on the left

Yes you are right you far left religious wingnuts only care about what Trump does and not what happened previously!

Well done! Using a tragedy to get political brownie points on a forum before the blood is even dry!

Thanks for once again proving that your wing nuts on the right are no different than the wing nuts on the left

Yes you are right you far left religious wingnuts only care about what Trump does and not what happened previously!

I am further right than you little boy

I am further right than you little boy

Sure you are, that is why you blaze into this thread and none of the far left drone threads on similar subjects and make these comments!

Good luck with that!

USA! USA! USA!
Our immigration rate from 3rd world hellholes is 100 times that of Canada. US black population is 6 times that of Canada. (per capita)

USA! USA! USA!
Our immigration rate from 3rd world hellholes is 100 times that of Canada. US black population is 6 times that of Canada. (per capita)
Ah, yes. It must be the darkies' fault.

You must be one of those LBJ Democrats I've heard so much about!

Forum List

Back