Don't believe the lies the left tells...foreigners literally worship Trump

As you can see plain as day, the rest of the world's opinion of us has plummeted dramatically because of Trump: Global Indicators Database

The only country which likes us more is...Russia. Big surprise.

Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

Birther Donald J. Trump on Obama: “The world hates our president.”

I just love it when the pseudocons' own benchmarks come back and bitch slaps them in the face, especially when they hire a two-faced retard apprentice as their boss.

As you can see plain as day, the rest of the world's opinion of us has plummeted dramatically because of Trump: Global Indicators Database

Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

I just love it when the pseudocons' own benchmarks come back and bitch slaps them in the face, especially when they hire a two-faced retard apprentice as their boss.
So the world hates us because we electing war mongering, lying assholes.
It makes sense. I have no respect for the people of palestine for that very reason.

If you mean our enemies are fleeing before us, well then I agree.

Including the enemies who live in this country and are supported in various and assorted ways by government $$$.

Including the enemies who live in this country and are supported in various and assorted ways by government $$$.
Our friends are fleeing us, dipshit.

“The world hates our president.”

foreigners literally worship Trump
They sure do!

WaPo: Italy's Interior Minister and deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini :

Q. What did you think of the recent meeting between Presidents Trump and Putin?

A. It was a very positive sign — a rapprochement between the U.S. and Russia is good news for Italy and for Europe.
Perspective | ‘Italy has done a lot — maybe too much’

Sebastian Kurz about T/P meeting:
"[The meeting in] Helsinki is a signal that global challenges can be tackled only through dialogue. Expanding cooperation between two superpowers - Russia and the US - is indispensable, particularly for ensuring nuclear disarmament and finding a peaceful solution to the Syrian conflict, while protecting Israel’s security interests," Kurz wrote on Twitter.
Austria's Kurz says US-Russia cooperation 'indispensable'

Czech President Milos Zeman welcomed the meeting of the presidents of Russia and USA Vladimir Putin and Donald trump and called important the fact that both leaders engaged in a dialogue,
Zeman welcomed the meeting of heads of Russia and the USA | The Quebec Post

Those aren't our friends. Those are enemies your side tried to sell us out to, outright, while inviting them to sneak across our borders and set up camp on the continental US, and receive federal funding to do it.

Those aren't our friends. Those are enemies your side tried to sell us out to, outright, while inviting them to sneak across our borders and set up camp on the continental US, and receive federal funding to do it.
Europe is our enemy now......We have always been at war with Eurasia....War is Peace....Freedom is Slavery....and Allie's favorite: Ignorance is Knowledge.

Europe is our enemy now......We have always been at war with Eurasia....War is Peace....Freedom is Slavery....and Allie's favorite: Ignorance is Knowledge.
You think Europe is our enemy?

Wow that is radical.

Plus, Europe isn't an actual country...

foreigners literally worship Trump
They sure do!

WaPo: Italy's Interior Minister and deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini :

Q. What did you think of the recent meeting between Presidents Trump and Putin?

A. It was a very positive sign — a rapprochement between the U.S. and Russia is good news for Italy and for Europe.
Perspective | ‘Italy has done a lot — maybe too much’

Sebastian Kurz about T/P meeting:
"[The meeting in] Helsinki is a signal that global challenges can be tackled only through dialogue. Expanding cooperation between two superpowers - Russia and the US - is indispensable, particularly for ensuring nuclear disarmament and finding a peaceful solution to the Syrian conflict, while protecting Israel’s security interests," Kurz wrote on Twitter.
Austria's Kurz says US-Russia cooperation 'indispensable'

Czech President Milos Zeman welcomed the meeting of the presidents of Russia and USA Vladimir Putin and Donald trump and called important the fact that both leaders engaged in a dialogue,
Zeman welcomed the meeting of heads of Russia and the USA | The Quebec Post
Putin great in Italy

Love watching the trumpers on the run here.

Foreigners, other than Russia, really despise Trump, as well they should.

Yeah, if you are a globalist...

Forum List

Back