Only an oxyMORON believes in "ISLAMIC DEMOCRACY"~

BenMarbleMD

Rookie
Dec 10, 2010
Earth
Poll shows Egyptians favour democracy and stoning for adultery:cuckoo:

Islamic history has clearly proven one thing....The only type of leadership that can work within Islam is RULE BY IRON FIST! If you don't understand this simple fact and succumb to the idiotic bs spewed by the PC UTOPIAN FASCISTS then you deserve the end result i.e. the United States Of Islam continuing to win WWIII against the USA, UK, Germany, France, Italy,etc.

Last edited:
Yeah luckily here in America we don't care about our politician's religion of choice. For Arab or other countries to only elect people who share their religion is ridiculous.

Here in America we're just as likely to vote in an atheist, muslim or hindu as we are a christian.

Our politicians in no way have to waste time pandering to the voters in order to prove how christian they are, because as voters we only care about how good of a politician someone will be, their religion is inconsequential.

• Banned
well obviously u r being sarcastic but I am not a Christian, Jew, Muslim,etc. so I could care less on that point

"Anti-Mubarak Egyptians prepared themselves on Friday for a major campaign of street protests that they are calling not another 'Day of Wrath' but rather a 'Day of Departure,' an attempt to force President Hosni Mubarak to resign.

"By mid-morning thousands had already gathered at Tahrir Square in downtown Cairo and at other key nodes in the capital.

"I am watching Aljazeera Arabic early Friday morning ET (10:15 am in Cairo), and can hear them chanting 'En-Nahar-da! En-Nahar-da'– Today! Today! Some are tweeting that they expect at some point the army may block further protesters from reaching the square.

"Some tweets from the ground are saying that today the army is on October 6 bridge turning back Mubarak’s goons and thereby protecting the protesters."

Imagine how differently many Americans would be viewing events in Egypt if 100 - 200 Republicans AND Democrats had been FLUSHED from the US Congress last November.

Informed Comment

well obviously u r being sarcastic but I am not a Christian, Jew, Muslim,etc. so I could care less on that point

I hear ya, I'm just saying there's no difference between our principle of demanding our politicians be christian and there's of demanding their politicians be followers of islam.

Sure there's been a few exceptions to the rule, but in our history I'd say 99.99% of our politicians have been christian, well probably not but they've had to proclaim to be.

Personally I don't think Obama is a christian (i'm not either so i'm not saying this to insult him), he just knew he had to pretend to be one in order to have a political career in the U.S.

And yet, the US is one of the only industrialized nations that still has the death penalty.

We don't seem to mind that other nations look at us as barbaric

I hear ya, I'm just saying there's no difference between our principle of demanding our politicians be christian and there's of demanding their politicians be followers of islam.

Sure there's been a few exceptions to the rule, but in our history I'd say 99.99% of our politicians have been christian, well probably not but they've had to proclaim to be.

Personally I don't think Obama is a christian (i'm not either so i'm not saying this to insult him), he just knew he had to pretend to be one in order to have a political career in the U.S.

this thread is NOT about the fact that THE DUOPOLY does NOT a 'democracy' make....it is about the fact that "ISLAMIC DEMOCRACY" is an OXYMORON

Last edited:

Well this thread is NOT about the fact that THE DUOPOLY does NOT a 'democracy' make....it is about the fact that "ISLAMIC DEMOCRACY" is an OXYMORON

Pretty much all democracy in the world is b-s, nothing new here, attaching an adjective to it doesn't make it any more or less b-s.

Who runs the U.S.? The fed and billionaires, good luck voting them out.

And yet, the US is one of the only industrialized nations that still has the death penalty.

We don't seem to mind that other nations look at us as barbaric

well I'll carbon copy ya on this...

this thread is NOT about the fact that THE DUOPOLY does NOT a 'democracy' make....it is about the fact that "ISLAMIC DEMOCRACY" is an OXYMORON

Just as everyone has a different spin on what constitutes justice, everyone has a different spin on what constitutes a democracy

What type of government do you think Muslims should be allowed to persue?

Only an oxyMORON believes in "ISLAMIC DEMOCRACY"~
BenMarbleMD

Spot on, BenMarbleMD.......spot on !

Yeah luckily here in America we don't care about our politician's religion of choice. For Arab or other countries to only elect people who share their religion is ridiculous.

Here in America we're just as likely to vote in an atheist, muslim or hindu as we are a christian.

Our politicians in no way have to waste time pandering to the voters in order to prove how christian they are, because as voters we only care about how good of a politician someone will be, their religion is inconsequential.

But a Muslim was elected.

Only a fool would think that democracy in Afgansitan or Iraq would change the peoples culture.
Democracy is just majority rule and if the majority of the people want to live that way...

I find it hilarious when the media says crap like it is a 'democratic revolution' in Egypt and the middle east when it is very clearly an
ISLAMIC REVOLUTION...this is WWIII and Islam is kicking our arses...the PC Utopians will hand them our heads on a silver platter

Forum List

Back