Only an oxyMORON believes in "ISLAMIC DEMOCRACY"~

I find it hilarious when the media says crap like it is a 'democratic revolution' in Egypt and the middle east when it is very clearly an
ISLAMIC REVOLUTION...this is WWIII and Islam is kicking our arses...the PC Utopians will hand them our heads on a silver platter

Your point? If the PEOPLE rise up and depose of a dictator it is up to the PEOPLE ALONE to install whatever type of government they feel is correct or necessary. It is not our place to question what type of government that the people in a distant country wish to install after overthrowing a repressive dictator. We will have to deal with them afterward and I am fairly sure we will be able to work with a new government as well as we could with the previous one. We will just need a little more work.

I find it hilarious when the media says crap like it is a 'democratic revolution' in Egypt and the middle east when it is very clearly an
ISLAMIC REVOLUTION...this is WWIII and Islam is kicking our arses...the PC Utopians will hand them our heads on a silver platter

Your point? If the PEOPLE rise up and depose of a dictator it is up to the PEOPLE ALONE to install whatever type of government they feel is correct or necessary. It is not our place to question what type of government that the people in a distant country wish to install after overthrowing a repressive dictator. We will have to deal with them afterward and I am fairly sure we will be able to work with a new government as well as we could with the previous one. We will just need a little more work.

If you think what is currently happening in the middle east has nothing to do with years of planning leading to Osama Bin Laden's wet dreams coming true then you are naive...

What type of government do you think Muslims should be allowed to persue?

they can TRY to pursue whatever they wish but THEIR people will stop it from happening if it doesn't keep them under Islams thumb

Democracy is the best form of government in my opinion for any religion.

You can not force people to believe what you want them to believe.

You should be hoping they all turn to democracy.

Its the best way to keep religion from just flatly owning a country.

Some Christains keep trying to own our government here.

I sure hope they never win either.

Most people in the US are christain yet we keep the government separate from religion.

Why do you think that would be impossible in a muslim majority country?

If you think what is currently happening in the middle east has nothing to do with years of planning leading to Osama Bin Laden's wet dreams coming true then you are naive...

You're going to have to explain what you mean by Osama's wet dream. The FACT is that this is coming from the PEOPLE. You truly want to support the DICTATOR that was there before? You believe that it is a good thing that we suppress people selecting their own government?

Most people in the US are christain yet we keep the government separate from religion.

Why do you think that would be impossible in a muslim majority country?

wow didn't know there were so many comedians here.....
so how many non-Christian presidents have we had since The Duopoly began running things?

Why do you think that would be impossible in a Muslim majority country?
I wanted to address this directly. Currently I believe there is a real issue with Islam and democracy where Christianity is able to survive better. Christianity makes no supposition on the law of the land and it is not in the bible to take over the local laws to reflect the religion. there are those that try anyway but that does not make it a base precept within the religion. Islam, on the other hand, does not make that distinction and I do believe the Koran encourages its followers to expand the religion until it takes over the state. I believe that is one of the things that is leading Islam down the path it is in today. It will take adjustment and time but eventually I believe that Islam will find a new way to live more peacefully with other religions and coexists much more smoothly in mixed religious nations.

Timeline....
1998- Osama Bin Laden declares war on USA! & states the LONG TERM goals of the jihadis are:

1-To Get USA out of Saudi Arabia
2-To Bankrupt USA!
3-To see price of oil at $144
4-OBL wanted a united Islamic state

#1 was MISSION ACCOMPLISHED in April 2003 as Dubya Gump ordered US troops out of Saudi Arabia!
#2 Mission Accomplished via Crash of 08
#3-The price per barrel of oil at $11 when he stated this & now is at $88 & climbing! $144 here we come!
#4-With the current Islamic Revolution in progress this may soon happen!

So of the stated goals of the jihadies it is clear they have already achieved two and are very close to achieving the other two i.e. Islam is winning WWIII....The big question mark in WWIII is what happens when Russia and China quit playing both sides?

If you believe that the middle east is united then there is nothing I can do, you are too far gone.
it isn't united yet but achieving a unified Islamic state is one of their biggest long term goals & they way Dick + Bush = Screwed helped OBL win the jihadi recruting lottery it is no surprise to see that they are winning.

well obviously u r being sarcastic but I am not a Christian, Jew, Muslim,etc. so I could care less on that point

I hear ya, I'm just saying there's no difference between our principle of demanding our politicians be christian and there's of demanding their politicians be followers of islam.

Sure there's been a few exceptions to the rule, but in our history I'd say 99.99% of our politicians have been christian, well probably not but they've had to proclaim to be.

Personally I don't think Obama is a christian (i'm not either so i'm not saying this to insult him), he just knew he had to pretend to be one in order to have a political career in the U.S.

this thread is NOT about the fact that THE DUOPOLY does NOT a 'democracy' make....it is about the fact that "ISLAMIC DEMOCRACY" is an OXYMORON

The Palestinian government is the model democracy in the ME.

I hear ya, I'm just saying there's no difference between our principle of demanding our politicians be christian and there's of demanding their politicians be followers of islam.

Sure there's been a few exceptions to the rule, but in our history I'd say 99.99% of our politicians have been christian, well probably not but they've had to proclaim to be.

Personally I don't think Obama is a christian (i'm not either so i'm not saying this to insult him), he just knew he had to pretend to be one in order to have a political career in the U.S.

this thread is NOT about the fact that THE DUOPOLY does NOT a 'democracy' make....it is about the fact that "ISLAMIC DEMOCRACY" is an OXYMORON

oh really? I'll wager they don't exist in 10 years!

oh really? I'll wager they don't exist in 10 years!

Oh really, Israel and the US and Egypt and others have been trying to bring it down since its inception four years ago. It is in better shape now than it was then.

Poll shows Egyptians favour democracy and stoning for adultery:cuckoo:

Islamic history has clearly proven one thing....The only type of leadership that can work within Islam is RULE BY IRON FIST! If you don't understand this simple fact and succumb to the idiotic bs spewed by the PC UTOPIAN FASCISTS then you deserve the end result i.e. the United States Of Islam continuing to win WWIII against the USA, UK, Germany, France, Italy,etc.

Really?

Tell that to the Turks.

Poll shows Egyptians favour democracy and stoning for adultery:cuckoo:

Islamic history has clearly proven one thing....The only type of leadership that can work within Islam is RULE BY IRON FIST! If you don't understand this simple fact and succumb to the idiotic bs spewed by the PC UTOPIAN FASCISTS then you deserve the end result i.e. the United States Of Islam continuing to win WWIII against the USA, UK, Germany, France, Italy,etc.

Really?

Tell that to the Turks.

Turkey pretty much IS an iron fist govt. much like Egypt's current regime that won't leave

Forum List

Back