The Only thread of immediate US Religion discussion importance

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Mike Dwight, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Mike Dwight

Mike Dwight VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +207
    Does the United States force Religious conformity? Is there freedom of religion? What is the stance of these United States in our ecumenical ties to the Presbyterian Community?
    How does this relate to "the rebellion"? How is "In God We Trust" and Under God, "decorative" American daily life pledges? Is the 1960 era Truly about African American well-being?

The traditional role of Chalcedonic Christianity is to Define patriotism, not the current situation. In the current situation, US Patriotism defines Religion. Think of the Catholic, Orthodox, and Reformed Protestant communities and how central in history these are as nation-state determining factors. Briefly, the unity of Rome, Charlemagne Roman Emperor, the Holy Roman Empire under the Pope's Germany. We tend to make the distinction of Empire in Western history distinctly from being out of the Pope's or any other religion's counsel, thus America is heading toward Empire, I'm assuming. The Byzantine Empire ruled over the early church counsels, the Holy Roman Empire often argued rights and controls over the Vatican, also, see the French Empire, the Russian Empire's break with the Ecumenical Patriarch in Constantinople, and countless examples. Perhaps in the Spanish Empire we could say the Pope was still in close cooperation.

How is the United States violating Freedom of Religion? By altering the world perception of religion. In 1958, President Eisenhower led a total revolution of the Presbyterian Reformed Church, the USA Presbyterian Church joined the United Presbyterian Church, Regardless if sections broke off later or not. "Goodbye Maria, I'm off to Korea" was President Eisenhower's statement it seems like, on the end of Presbyterianism as it was known and should be known. Today the Presbyterian Church of Mexico is not in communion with the PC(USA). How ridiculous is this situation? If we took the 1 Billion Catholics in this world then perhaps 500 Million are following an AntiPope and the Others have their own Pope, something like that? The PC(USA) does not seek to highlight any continuity between itself and the Presbyterian Church in all other countries.

In the 1560's most people will recall the Reform of religion in England, Scotland, Ireland, Netherlands, Switzerland, Hungary, France, and other Reformation movements. The Spanish Armada invasion of England is of note. Queen Elizabeth I of England should be known as a crusading government in this religion. That was the nature of their stance on the issues. English forces assisted the Reformed religion in Scotland. The defeat of the Spanish Armada allowed a Reformed revolution in Netherlands.

How do we truly Know that this was a total government overhaul of this religion? I have a few points. The main history of Presbyterianism is pro-Confederate in all points in time. Andrew Jackson as General and President entirely saw himself as guardian of these several States. The entire official religious leadership of the Confederacy was Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson as a Presbyterian Elder. When we needed a turn of the 20th Century Confederate reminder of Confederacy, that was Church founder and Princeton President, and US President, Woodrow Wilson. I call complete fabrication on anyone's view of a separate United States, when these two sides were named political factions throughout Early America, and if the Confederates won control of the United States, we'd hear the "Bonnie Blue Flag" or "Stonewall Jackson's Way" as direct Presbyterian confessions before the anthems we hear today.

Why am I saying all this? Well, we're probably getting all these proactive censures because the Confederate situation aligns perfectly with our relation with Korea or South Korea. If the form of Confederate government were maintained, we are more aligned with the Korean state. The South Koreans do not promote cross-state immigration. The South Koreans demand native governance. The South Koreans do not see any divisions simply because there is no shared Federal government. The South Koreans want to understand the situation as the defense of mutual equal states. The largest Presbyterian Church is in South Korea. There are maybe 9 million Korean Presbyterians. This is a minor denomination of maybe a million in a handful of countries, except being the official religion in Scotland. We can be sure that the 1885 Americans who took this religion to Korea wished to drive the Confederate Point further. The Japanese occupation of Korea should be imminently regarded shortly in our minds, as a loss of native government, the anarchy of careless industrialization, neglect of state character and sovereignty and heritage. The duty of Koreans should be regarded a spiritual one. You see the keener the doctrine of the original Presbyterian Church, the more that situation is out of the hands of a secular United States government and in the hands of the American people instead. Ahn Changho studied with Horace Underwood, the National Anthem Aegukga writer, purportedly, related to the assassin of the Japanese governor general, and founder of the Provisional Government of Korea which is important to this day. The Provisional Government of Korea is taught in Korea today as the legitimate continuing government during the period, including Ahn Changho.

I don't see any problem of mine if we would greet the State of Korea in the consideration we give members in this "Bonnie Blue Flag" patriotism. The word Bonnie is a Scottish understanding of Pretty, suggesting the Scottish National flag, also suggesting the Covenanters during the English Civil War. The Covenanters were when the Church took over Scottish government, left the Union of the United Kingdom, met up also with the English Parliament, and deposed of the tyrant King. The Reformed Religion was their goal to affirm in the Kingdoms of Scotland, England, and Ireland. This produced the famed Reformed confession, the Westminster Confession, denoting how it was made in the Royal district of London, and ecumenical between countries.

The industrial-era Christian States of Europe had none of these difficulties. There was a mutual bond among Christian Europe. We can understand the Confederate causes dislike of Napoleon as one of many upsets to this system. They were entreating the Russian Empire which would fall to Communism. Germany's Lutheran-Catholic settlements and Prussian Empire would give way to Nazis, Italy to Fascists. The current state of Europe is a total rejection of the traditional description of the races, as the Pope might congratulate all the Races within Christendom. Currently, we completely reject that concept, we reject racial marriage laws which are traditional. We're discouraged from an equal patriotic duty to the Korean woman, so abused, with the Comfort woman scandal or various problems, when not American Patriotism, but only the Bonnie Blue Flag or Confederate patriotism, equalizes the burden. The government divides the religion obviously to the neglect of the Faith in the system originally required. Koreans will have to be some sort of nativespeaking genius before these tendencies take place in the PC(USA) "new deal". There are no "new deal"s that neglect all the sacrifices that take place in Presbyterianism.

I'll wrap up responding to my original questions. Does the United States force Religious conformity? All Eisenhower's posturing at Abraham Lincoln's church pew, and living in Gettysburgh, being the wise old Uncle after the Liberty Crusade to free Europe, deciding in Office to become Presbyterianism, paints the very clear picture of Why he then makes the "Under God, One Nation Indivisible" pledge. Also, the new focus of the "In God is Our Trust" from Star Spangled Banner. Is there freedom of religion? The point is not if I am free to do harm to others or other odd requirements. Why is it that the Church Itself was Moved to a particular antithetical position? Most people note today how Eisenhower's church is particularly Opposed to what actually IS the Korean Church, the Scottish Church, or other Churches established historicalls. What is the stance of these United States in our ecumenical ties to the Presbyterian Community? I understand how we celebrated JFK's freedom of conscience, he wasn't a pawn to the Pope. Ecumenical is a word being used to say our ability for these churches to communicate. I think we turned against the principles of 1885 Presbyterianism because that didn't fit 1958 Patriotism. 1885 Presbyterianism recognized obedience to a King of Korea across the entirety of Korea. 1958 didn't highlight Ahn Changho, it highlighted US strongman Syngman Rhee, his german Wife ms. Donner, and misled attempts at American liberty.
    How does this relate to "the rebellion"? The Confederate States had almost a mirror image offshoot toward establishment of the previous Presbyterian Church. The constitution called upon newly the Almighty God, for the Sovereign Character of the States, elsewhere named the God of our Fathers, also designated Presbyterianism. How is "In God We Trust" and Under God, "decorative" American daily life pledges? The Courts decided this question to say that no doctrines or specificity meant that "God" in a pledge was not your subscription to a religion. the PC(USA) is heading this direction unfortunately. Is the 1960 era Truly about African American well-being?Maybe so, but I'd really like to understand it. How is it that 95% of a people that lived in the Southern States that had visible Confederate patriotism until the 1950's, uniformly see an improvement with a totally Union outlook? Eisenhower also began the integration of schools, whether or not this is improvement, is decidedly nearby and linked to How Eisenhower looked to Develop at the Federal level both the ruined Korean state, and the Cold War with Russia, and the space race.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  2. Blackrook

Blackrook Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,825
    I can't read all this.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  3. Mike Dwight

Mike Dwight VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +207
    Well basically, its illegal to live in society without French liacite. In laicite, itd be illegal to have public displays of religion your first year at a college , then you wouldn't participate in said groups until the end of college and develop a further development goal. you're in trouble with joining whomever promotes hard work publicly, look out.

Immigrants from Europe are colorful, immigrants from Asia need to fade into lucy liu, no backgrounds, plus, perfect default new York American. Ya I am stuck with whomever was the only people promoting the class as a group effort, besides loner's failing, or the little selfish cliques, if you're lucky to have public studiers, and the rest of my life, I got a labelled Asian interest. We're lucky they aren't all the Unification Moonies and we screw that up anyway.
    Lucky enough to get Accounting Managerial, Accounting Finance partner study, She left it to others on the Intermediate Financial, don't have any clue about anything better I was supposed to do there, some funny people she left studying there, did cost accounting partner, the 400 management, finished up some auditing electives on my own at the end. The whole accounting core bachelor's degree. Culture is everybody's problem. I'd like to find how people single me out.

Everybody set me up for social interactions I wanted discredited. Who is depending on individual interactions in their lives to decide stuff? Everybody likes the shortcuts when they see Asians that the American does all the projecting onto them? What about the male and female naturalized citizen Asians with plenty of opinions that went to the trouble of deciding where they're going? There's plenty of Active Asians. A Conversation with or Around Americans about some sort of Social interaction with yourself and an Asian party revolves around implied inferiority, race-baiting, and selfishness. I got karate chopped to make a profile on Facebook, not Naver, so that Americans at any point in time they Feel like, will extract the perspective that person wants the Americans to get, for example. I haven't had a single solitary other use for the program or all socialization anyone is aware of but to feed their deluded false agendas. Anyway, the College then rejected the Graduate Application further study in Accounting, not suggesting a Single Possible improvement on my 800 GMAT score, or my high B GPA at their own 4-year degree, but on the suggestion that I have any admitting to do to myself or anyone, about total cultural mismatch to any breakdown anyone else chooses to any unknowable consequencs others choose. I don't have a participation in a nonexistence formula. This all literally ties into the start of the Post. I contacted their office of Counsel they're discriminating our states public educational access on religion, and they should be. I hadn't a single issue to resolve otherwise on any religion, that they said I was "pushing" somehow to anybody, when all of them were focused on picking apart my Yes Man efforts on the subject.

By the way, Get out Yanks at all the US military base protests, Americans run over girls with jeeps, but you know, get on these every-man social media outlets, we'll get out the truth about stove-hat Universal English Woodrow Wilson and the Doctorate for Confederate truth campaign. I say, I say. whatever. People would automatically associate everything here wrong because of course Martin Luther King Jr owns the Asians, all minorities, and also, the entire future of the country, like Eisenhower pet planned him to, even though, the Rodney King riots might as well be Korean 9/11, Sam-Il thousands dead protesting Japanese, and the Korean American, every one of them individually owed $400 by black Rodney King rioters burning Korean stores on "Sa-I-Gu". You'll learn to count through tragedy, I got one,two,three,four, nine.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  4. hobelim

hobelim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,513

Exactly!

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  5. Mike Dwight

Mike Dwight VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +207
    [​IMG]

The 1560 Bonnie Blue Flag brothers of the true Scripture Apocalypse!
    First National Anthem of United States. Union Anthem: Hail Columbia
    Hail Columbia, happy land!
    Hail, ye heroes, heaven-born band,
    Who fought and bled in freedom's cause,
    Who fought and bled in freedom's cause,
    And when the storm of war was gone
    Enjoy'd the peace your valor won.
    Let independence be our boast,
    Ever mindful what it cost;
    Ever grateful for the prize,
    Let its altar reach the skies.

Firm, united let us be,
    Rallying round our liberty,
    As a band of brothers joined,
    Peace and safety we shall find.

Immortal patriots, rise once more,
    Defend your rights, defend your shore!
    Let no rude foe, with impious hand,
    Let no rude foe, with impious hand,
    Invade the shrine where sacred lies
    Of toil and blood, the well-earned prize,
    While offering peace, sincere and just,
    In Heaven's we place a manly trust,
    That truth and justice will prevail,
    And every scheme of bondage fail.

Firm, united let us be,

Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com
    Behold the chief who now commands,
    Once more to serve his country stands.
    The rock on which the storm will break,
    The rock on which the storm will break,
    But armed in virtue, firm, and true,
    His hopes are fixed on Heav'n and you.
    When hope was sinking in dismay,
    When glooms obscured Columbia's day,
    His steady mind, from changes free,
    Resolved on death or liberty.

Firm, united let us be,

Sound, sound the trump of fame,
    Let Washington's great fame
    Ring through the world with loud applause,
    Ring through the world with loud applause,
    Let every clime to freedom dear,
    Listen with a joyful ear,
    With equal skill, with God-like power
    He governs in the fearful hour
    Of horrid war, or guides with ease
    The happier time of honest peace.

Firm, united let us be,

Bonnie Blue Flag lyrics
    We are a band of brothers and native to the soil

Fighting for our liberty, with treasure, blood and toil

And when our rights were threatened, the cry rose near and far

Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star!

Hurrah! Hurrah!

For Southern rights, hurrah!

Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star.

As long as the Union was faithful to her trust

Like friends and like brethren, kind we were, and just

But now, when Northern treachery attempts our rights to mar

We hoist on high the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star.

Hurrah! Hurrah! 

First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand

Then came Alabama and took her by the hand

Next, quickly Mississippi, Georgia, and Florida

All raised on high the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star.

Hurrah! Hurrah!

Ye men of valor gather round the banner of the right

Texas and fair Louisiana join us in the fight

Davis, our loved President, and Stephens statesmen rare

Now rally round the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star.

Hurrah! Hurrah!

Exclusive Scottish example of the Scottish word bonnie:
    I love a Lassie
    [Verse 1]
    I love a lassie, a bonnie Hieland lassie
    Could you see her you would fancy her as well, haha
    I met her in September, popped the question in November
    I'll soon ha'e her all to myself
    Her faither has consented, I'm feelin' quite contented
    I've been and sealed the bargain wi' a kiss
    I sit and weary, weary, when I think about my dearie
    And you'll always hear me singing this

[Chorus]
    I love a lassie, a bonnie, bonnie lassie
    She's as pure as the lily in the dell
    She's as sweet as the heather
    The bonnie purple heather
    Mary, ma Scotch bluebell

Mary, ma Scotch bluebell

[Verse 2]
    She can warble like the mavis in the dell
    She's an angel ev'ry Sunday, but a jolly lass on Monday
    She's as modest as her namesake the bluebell
    She's nice and neat and tidy and I meet her ev'ry Friday
    That's a very special nicht I wouldn't miss!
    I'm enchanted, I'm enraptured since ma heart the darlin' captured
    She's just intoxicated me with bliss
    1, 'u-xx_large_top_margin': $height > 0}">
    [Chorus]
    Mary, ma Scotch bluebell

Mary, ma Scotch bluebell

[Verse 3]
    I could sit and let her tease me for a week
    And the way she keeps behavin', why, I never pay for shavin'
    For she'll rub my whiskers clean off with her cheek!
    In the gloamin' wi' my beauty, wi' my bonnie tutti-frutti-hooty
    I like to wander by her side
    She's my diamond, she's my ruby, she's my bonnie wee jujube
    And if she were here I'd revel in the pride

[Chorus]
    Mary, ma Scotch bluebell

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. badger2

badger2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +726
    OP write: 'The traditional role of Chalcedonic Christianity is to Define patriotism.'

Horse manure.

The Council of Chalcedon was convened in 451 CE to block the flow of two heretical streams, which had been secreting from the two dominant approaches to Christology during the preceding centuries. Oversimplifying greatly, I will refer to these as the Antiochene and the Alexandrian streams of "schools" of Christology....the Alexandrian school prevailed at Nicea in 325 but the Antiochene dominated at Constantinople in 381. None of the ecumenical councils had succeeded in unifying these schools, a desideratum with obvious political benefits for the Empire. Despite their efforts, new heresies kept secreting. As we will see, by the middle of the fifth century the Nestorians and the Eutychians had come to represent the logical excess of the Antiochene and Alexandrian streams, respectively. The Chalcedonian Definition did not solve the conceptual problem of uniting the Logos with Jesus of Nazareth, either. The most important sentence of the Creed, sometimes called the Symbol of Chalcedon, whose material claims we will examine below, is parenthetically enclosed by appeals to unity on the basis of authority.
    Following out the Platonic logic of their Antiochene anthropology, the Nestorians pressed the analogy to the point they seemed to be suggesting the divine and human natures in Christ were only conjoined in a cooperative venture. This threatened the real union of God and Man, which was necessary, in the words of Chalcedon, "for our salvation." The Eutychians followed out the Aristotelian logic in Alexandrian anthropology, suggesting that the divine and human natures were in fact changed and fused into one nature. Not only did this run afoul of the doctrine of divine immutability, it also seemed to deny the finitude (hierarchical distribution) of Jesus' human nature, in which case that which was united to the divine Logos was not what needed saving, namely, real creaturely Man. In order to outlaw these two extremes, the framers of the Symbol of Chalcedon insisted that all with one consent teach and confess that one and the same Christ be "acknowledged in two natures, inconfusedly, unchangeably, indivisibly, inseparably."

The first two adverbs condemn the Eutychians; the latter two prohibit Nestorianism. The assumption that structured the entire debate, namely, that an analogy of proportionality (body is to soul as humanity is to divinity) must guide the formulation of an analogy of proportion (humanity's lost and restored resemblance to divine Goodness), remained unchallenged for centuries.'
    (Shults, Iconoclastic Theology)

As Joseph Needham has shown (Science and Civilization in China), the Nestorian heresy ended at the Temple of the Blue Goat, Chengdu, China.

7. shimon

shimon Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +353
    So are you saying the United States is still under the boot of Roman rule under the guise of Catholic Rule Since Columbia was associated with Semarius the wife of Nimrod and Aphrodite and the capital of the United States is the District of Columbia .. It is of course no stretch to see they are both in Mary’s land(Maryland).. I could go on here but people should educate themselves as to how deep they want to go down the rabitt’s hole after all not everyone can see( Holy Sea) how far their CurenCY(see) goes into these subjects and are we still slaves Or is it just conjecture on my part....hmmmm...

8. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,176
    Conspiracy theory rubbish.

9. Mike Dwight

Mike Dwight VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +207
    To badger2, that sounds like very good history. My use of "Chalcedon Christianity" is how I've seen others use it, its when there were no divides between countries from Portugal to Armenia, in the 400 ad to the 800 ad, and the maps label this Christendom as the Chalcedonic Christianity, makes Europe then separate from Egypt, Syria, the Monophysites,miaphysites,and Nestorians as you're saying. Chalcedonic Christianity then is a Trinitarian, One Divine and Human nature inconfusable Christ God-head, that prevails to this day in the forms of Orthodox, Catholic I assume, and Presbyterian, probably Anglican and Lutheran.

To Shimon, I was getting excited, a true study of the subject. You know its very prevalent, to someone only versed in European politics, with an America being about 90 years old and in the outer darkness, well if its a Union like the United Kingdom, Scotland would leave a sovereign federal government over a sovereign character of states. If this were the Union of the Pope, this is like the English Civil War. The United States is under the boot of Romanist rule, Catholic Rule, the Columbia Anthem was a Reformed Protestant anthem we tossed. The gentleman Washington hailed the gentle land-sex, see the birds and Christ has no home to call his own. Maryland describes and recalls the catholic refuge state's history of Maryland, the terrors of Mary's in history, versus the Virgin Battle Queen of yore, Queen Elizabeth I, opposed to Bloody Mary. The tune O Tannenbaum would be sarcastic for a non-Christmas celebrating Reformed population since the revolution. We are very nearly in such solid rejection, the promotion of Northern Employment practice, forgetting any logical thought about slavery and the peculiar institution.

I'm going to switch over to a thread about Alabama History, I'll see you on the History thread.

10. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,885
    1) the title of this thread is blatant false advertising.

2) no we don’t have to conform religiously

3) yes we have freedom of religion.

Nothing else you said addressed your questions

• Winner Winner x 1