One Year Ago Today, Dallas Shooter Targeted White Officers

Funny how this never comes up very much.

Mentally unstable man able to buy military grade weapons?

Yes, that is bad and all, but I don't see guys like you doing all that much to stop it.

33,000 Americans die every year because of gun violence. But, um, Second Amendment, Founding Fathers, Freedom, something...
View attachment 137696
Fetuses still aren't people. And when you guys stop trying to pull food out of the mouths of poor children to give tax breaks to billionaires, I'll take you seriously about poor black babies.

[
You aren't capable of honesty are you? If the guy passed the background check, he gets the gun. Or maybe he was like me and didn't have to undergo a background check. I can just go in a gun store fill out a form, pay and leave with the gun.

And that's the problem The guy with the Joker and Charlie Manson in his avatar can walk in and buy a gun.

If this guy passed a background check or was able to walk into a store despite his mental history and discharge status, that really is a problem.

If we started holding the gun industry responsible for the damage their products cause, maybe they'd look at who they sell to a lot closer.

"If we started holding the gun industry responsible for the damage their products cause, maybe they'd look at who they sell to a lot closer."

While that might make YOU feel better it is stupid on it's face. Remington isn't responsible for you do with their products. Again, you are the perfect totalitarian.

I certainly can't forget how enraged I was when that sewer rat Obama gave his crass, infantile speech at the memorial, making it all about himself and "muh racism" and barely even mentioned the dead cops at all. That creature was so black-hearted, you know he got a secret schadenfreude from their deaths. This was a president whose best friend is Al Sharpton.

Wow. I'm sorry friend but you are logically challenged here. Remington isn't responsible for what anyone does with their products.
Neither is Ford, GMC or Chevrolet.

Ford, etc are held accountable when they design products that cause deaths. You should read up on what happened with Ford and the Pinto (AKA the barbecue that seats four.) When a review of internal notes that they found it cheaper to pay out settlements rather than do an $11.00 repair, they threw the book at them.

You assume that the manufacturer is guilty of selling weapons to criminals. If JoeB kills a Republican with a hammer bought off the Street Craftsman isn't responsible. Typical Lefty. totalitarian to your core.

Here's the thing. Hammers aren't designed to kill people, Guns are. Furthermore, when you have the gun industry deciding as a marketing strategy to weaken background checks and gunlaws and appealling to their worst customers, then there is culpability.

Funny how this never comes up very much.

Mentally unstable man able to buy military grade weapons?

Yes, that is bad and all, but I don't see guys like you doing all that much to stop it.

33,000 Americans die every year because of gun violence. But, um, Second Amendment, Founding Fathers, Freedom, something...
View attachment 137696
Fetuses still aren't people. And when you guys stop trying to pull food out of the mouths of poor children to give tax breaks to billionaires, I'll take you seriously about poor black babies.
38 States have laws defining the killing of an unborn child as murder. What's totally demented is it's up to the mood of the mother at the time. There are many in prison today because of it.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/fetal-homicide-state-laws.aspx

I certainly can't forget how enraged I was when that sewer rat Obama gave his crass, infantile speech at the memorial, making it all about himself and "muh racism" and barely even mentioned the dead cops at all. That creature was so black-hearted, you know he got a secret schadenfreude from their deaths. This was a president whose best friend is Al Sharpton.
How do you know his best bud is Al Sharpton?

Wow. I'm sorry friend but you are logically challenged here. Remington isn't responsible for what anyone does with their products.

Ford, etc are held accountable when they design products that cause deaths. You should read up on what happened with Ford and the Pinto (AKA the barbecue that seats four.) When a review of internal notes that they found it cheaper to pay out settlements rather than do an $11.00 repair, they threw the book at them.

You assume that the manufacturer is guilty of selling weapons to criminals. If JoeB kills a Republican with a hammer bought off the Street Craftsman isn't responsible. Typical Lefty. totalitarian to your core.

Here's the thing. Hammers aren't designed to kill people, Guns are. Furthermore, when you have the gun industry deciding as a marketing strategy to weaken background checks and gunlaws and appealling to their worst customers, then there is culpability.
People are shot by guns because they failed to meet code?
Dufus.

People also forget that the PD used a kill bot to blow the guy up.

That never really got much attention.

What difference does that make?

For one , who knew they had this thing !?

Are there any protocols ? Who came up with them?

It's easy to say "well he desereved it ". But that becomes step one . Suddenly it's being used on people that don't .

"Ford, etc are held accountable when they design products that cause deaths. You should read up on what happened with Ford and the Pinto (AKA the barbecue that seats four.) When a review of internal notes that they found it cheaper to pay out settlements rather than do an $11.00 repair, they threw the book at them."

False equivalence ;) We are not talking about "defective? products. We're talking about someone using "intent", surely even YOU can understand that. ;)

"Here's the thing. Hammers aren't designed to kill people, Guns are. Furthermore, when you have the gun industry deciding as a marketing strategy to weaken background checks and gunlaws and appealling to their worst customers, then there is culpability"

Background checks don't stop criminals from getting guns. I'm starting to believe that you aren't putting on act here, that you really ARE logically challenged.

It's easy to say "well he desereved it ". But that becomes step one . Suddenly it's being used on people that don't .

Anyone who pays attention knew. They also have armored vehicles. That ship has sailed, no going back now.

Next time a Democrat starts mass murdering people we send Timmy in to get him to surrender.

Next time a Democrat starts mass murdering people we send Timmy in to get him to surrender.

Guess your cool with what happened in Waco all this years ago ?

[
You aren't capable of honesty are you? If the guy passed the background check, he gets the gun. Or maybe he was like me and didn't have to undergo a background check. I can just go in a gun store fill out a form, pay and leave with the gun.

And that's the problem The guy with the Joker and Charlie Manson in his avatar can walk in and buy a gun.

If this guy passed a background check or was able to walk into a store despite his mental history and discharge status, that really is a problem.

If we started holding the gun industry responsible for the damage their products cause, maybe they'd look at who they sell to a lot closer.
I see. A picture of a cat with joker lipstick and an image of Charles Manson disqualifies me? Like I already said, I don't have to through any back ground check and peoples looks do not determine their actions. I think we should hold silverware people accountable for fat people, and Ink pen makers responsible for kids failing spelling. You are a person who has no idea what freedom and personal responsibility means. How about punishing criminals and stop trying to let them out of prison?

Funny how stories that are damaging to progressives like Big Ears, tend to disappear.

Are there progressives here who endorse shooting police officers?

Seems to me it's more the '2nd amendment solutions' crowd that would endorse that.

They tell us we need firepower to fight off an oppressive government. Well, that's what this guy was doing ! The gun crowd should be applauding him .
tell us how innocent police officers standing on the street were oppressing him?

Doesn't 'liberty' give him the right to decide whether or not he's being oppressed?

If anything is clear here it's that liberals are not capable of honesty and want to disarm us. When someone takes a gun and shoots and kills someone, the gun is functioning properly. It's the person holding it that's the killer. When Toyota recalls a million cars because the gas pedal sticks and kills people, that is NOT working properly.
Anyone saying that is a valid comparison is not being honest.

Funny how stories that are damaging to progressives like Big Ears, tend to disappear.

Seems to me it's more the '2nd amendment solutions' crowd that would endorse that.

They tell us we need firepower to fight off an oppressive government. Well, that's what this guy was doing ! The gun crowd should be applauding him .
tell us how innocent police officers standing on the street were oppressing him?

Doesn't 'liberty' give him the right to decide whether or not he's being oppressed?
All you're doing is trolling and trying to get a reaction. Clearly you have no concept of personal responsibility.

All you're doing is trolling and trying to get a reaction. Clearly you have no concept of personal responsibility.

Are you rejecting the support of the 2nd Amendment that is based on the premise that the people need to be armed in the event they choose to take up those arms against the government?

While that might make YOU feel better it is stupid on it's face. Remington isn't responsible for you do with their products. Again, you are the perfect totalitarian.

They absolutely are if they market it in an irresponsible way.

Again, there is precedence. The Tobacco companies figured out people would only get hooked on cigarettes when they are very young. Once you hit twenty, if you haven't picked up smoking you aren't going to.

e7b63f4bc82401c56139cb37ff02cdfe.jpg

Then we had a tobacco lawsuit, we found out that's what they were doing.

They paid a shitload of money and stopped their bad practices, and guess what happened.

imrs.php

Now, you have the Gun Industry, which markets according to fear. They create that fear by also making it pretty darned easy for the bad guys to get guns, so that element of the society that is gun-nutty wants more guns. So they feel safe.

If you made it harder for crooks and crazy people to get guns, gun sales would decline. ANd we just can't have that.

Forum List

Back