One Year Ago Today, Dallas Shooter Targeted White Officers

That's not what you claim though. You imply he was mentally unstable when he bought the gun and you have no idea if that's true or not.

I don't think crazy people wake up and say, "I'm going to be totally crazy today".

But for the record.

2016 shooting of Dallas police officers - Wikipedia

On May 1, 2014,[76] during his deployment, he was accused of sexual harassment by a female soldier, who sought a protective order against him and said that he needed mental health counseling

The New York Daily News did an interview with a man who sold Johnson a semiautomatic AK-47 pattern rifle in November 2014. The man said he sold Johnson the rifle and made the deal in a Target parking lot.

So he was able to buy a military grade weapon AFTER he was discharged for mental health reasons.

As far as the SKS, yeah old school junk like that is not FA. Also, you are still trying to deflect and your dishonesty is typical. The killer did not use an SKS.

Most news accounts called it an SKS.. Other called it an AK-74,

That's not what you claim though. You imply he was mentally unstable when he bought the gun and you have no idea if that's true or not.

I don't think crazy people wake up and say, "I'm going to be totally crazy today".

But for the record.

On May 1, 2014,[76] during his deployment, he was accused of sexual harassment by a female soldier, who sought a protective order against him and said that he needed mental health counseling

The New York Daily News did an interview with a man who sold Johnson a semiautomatic AK-47 pattern rifle in November 2014. The man said he sold Johnson the rifle and made the deal in a Target parking lot.

So he was able to buy a military grade weapon AFTER he was discharged for mental health reasons.

As far as the SKS, yeah old school junk like that is not FA. Also, you are still trying to deflect and your dishonesty is typical. The killer did not use an SKS.

So he bought it illegally and you think more Laws would stop that. Aren't you special?

So he bought it illegally and you think more Laws would stop that. Aren't you special?

Um, yeah, laws that people who break them would be afraid of, would totally stop that shit.

Laws have to be enforced. I promise you, if you threw the guy who sold him that gun in prison, and the people who made or imported that gun for not controlling where it went, you'd be AMAZED how fast they actually start checking who they are selling to.

Um, yeah, laws that people who break them would be afraid of, would totally stop that shit.

Laws have to be enforced. I promise you, if you threw the guy who sold him that gun in prison, and the people who made or imported that gun for not controlling where it went, you'd be AMAZED how fast they actually start checking who they are selling to.

You said he was crazy, how could anything be a deterrent? Texas has a death penalty that that the enforce like crazy, people still get murdered with guns. Your reasoning is worthless. Criminals by definition are law breakers, doesn't matter w hit how stringent a law is, people who SELL gun's illegally don't care about laws either. Good lord, my kingdom for an intelligent lefty.

You said he was crazy, how could anything be a deterrent?

If the people who make and sell guns know they'll be held responsible, they it doesn't matter how crazy he is.

Texas has a death penalty that that the enforce like crazy, people still get murdered with guns.

Texas also makes it really easy to get guns, that's the problem.

LMAO! You want a person who broke no law put in prison! How about you libs stop trying to let criminals out of prison and enforce laws we already have?

You said he was crazy, how could anything be a deterrent?

If the people who make and sell guns know they'll be held responsible, they it doesn't matter how crazy he is.

Texas has a death penalty that that the enforce like crazy, people still get murdered with guns.

Texas also makes it really easy to get guns, that's the problem.

The Criminal bought it from another Criminal, you aren't doing well here.

LMAO! You want a person who broke no law put in prison! How about you libs stop trying to let criminals out of prison and enforce laws we already have?

Quite the contrary... the people who sell crooks guns are breaking the law.
You aren't capable of honesty are you? If the guy passed the background check, he gets the gun. Or maybe he was like me and didn't have to undergo a background check. I can just go in a gun store fill out a form, pay and leave with the gun.

Two different rifles.

sks
sks.jpg

ak74

Ak74l.jpg

And where did he buy it from. Start throwing the manufacturers in jail, you'd be amazed how fast they start taking responsibility for their products.

Wow. I'm sorry friend but you are logically challenged here. Remington isn't responsible for what anyone does with their products.
Neither is Ford, GMC or Chevrolet.

You assume that the manufacturer is guilty of selling weapons to criminals. If JoeB kills a Republican with a hammer bought off the Street Craftsman isn't responsible. Typical Lefty. totalitarian to your core.

But for the record.

Well, yes . It's way too easy to get a gun that way .

What happened to the seller by the way?

Funny how this never comes up very much.

Mentally unstable man able to buy military grade weapons?

Yes, that is bad and all, but I don't see guys like you doing all that much to stop it.

33,000 Americans die every year because of gun violence. But, um, Second Amendment, Founding Fathers, Freedom, something...
image.jpeg

But for the record.

Well, yes . It's way too easy to get a gun that way .

What happened to the seller by the way?

You mean the criminal that the perpetrator bought the gun from? I hope he got the book thrown at him. Are you suggesting he was a legal representative of X Gun Manufacturing?

And where did he buy it from. Start throwing the manufacturers in jail, you'd be amazed how fast they start taking responsibility for their products.

Wow. I'm sorry friend but you are logically challenged here. Remington isn't responsible for what anyone does with their products.

You assume that the manufacturer is guilty of selling weapons to criminals. If JoeB kills a Republican with a hammer bought off the Street Craftsman isn't responsible. Typical Lefty. totalitarian to your core.
Meanwhile Democrats are shooting members of Congress and promising to get better aim and trying to see the Presidents daughter while hiding weapons in his clothes.

Meanwhile Democrats are shooting members of Congress and promising to get better aim and trying to see the Presidents daughter while hiding weapons in his clothes.

Absolutely, isn't it odd though when a Righty does it is indicative of ALL Righties. When a Dem does it he is a lone wolf :)

[
You aren't capable of honesty are you? If the guy passed the background check, he gets the gun. Or maybe he was like me and didn't have to undergo a background check. I can just go in a gun store fill out a form, pay and leave with the gun.

And that's the problem The guy with the Joker and Charlie Manson in his avatar can walk in and buy a gun.

If this guy passed a background check or was able to walk into a store despite his mental history and discharge status, that really is a problem.

If we started holding the gun industry responsible for the damage their products cause, maybe they'd look at who they sell to a lot closer.

Forum List

Back