Venus Williams killed an old man out of sheer stupidity

7forever

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2010
Venus is guilty. Watch her clearly allow that car to turn. SHE STOPPED.

VJgTthO.gif

She stopped until the light turned green. I do believe she was negligent in not driving defensively by not double checking the intersection, but she had the right of way. I live here. They have video of the light. The driver of the other car went against the light.

It is an unfortunate accident. And the driver where she hit lived, the passenger died 10 days later.

Are a car is turning left in front of her, despite her having the right of way, what is she supposed to do? She proceeds through the green light and gets hit by someone running the opposing red light.

And somehow it's all her fault? I don't think so.

It's not a car that had stopped that hit her. This does defy her lawyer's statement in which she claimed to be going 5 MPH.
Her car is the one you see the back of, pulling out in the video. Hard to go much faster than that leaving the community there.

She stopped until the light turned green. I do believe she was negligent in not driving defensively by not double checking the intersection, but she had the right of way. I live here. They have video of the light. The driver of the other car went against the light.

Wrong she entered the intersection on a green, got cut off by an oncoming car making a left and continued to block the intersection after it turned red, the Barsons had a green when they struck her as she was blocking the right of way at least that's what I garnered from the following article. Sounds like that intersection may not have had turn arrows.

Venus Williams crash: Police say she drove 'lawfully' - CNN.com

0629-venus-williams-crash-diagram-3.jpg

The story keeps changing. Here is the latest statement from the police-

Statement from Palm Beach Gardens Police Department Regarding the Traffic Crash which occurred on June 9, 2017

The Palm Beach Gardens Police Department initiated an investigation into a traffic crash involving Venus Williams on June 9, 2017. The crash occurred at 1:13 P.M. at the intersection of Northlake Boulevard and BallenIsles Drive in the City of Palm Beach Gardens. The passenger of Vehicle 2 (Jerome L. Barson of West Palm Beach, FL) was transported to the hospital where he later died on June 22, 2017.

UPDATE:

After the initial investigation was conducted, new evidence into the incident was located. Video surveillance footage was obtained from a community south of the intersection which recorded the traffic crash. Based on the evidence obtained in the ongoing investigation, it has been determined the vehicle driven by Venus Williams lawfully entered the intersection on a circular green traffic signal, and attempted to travel north through the intersection to BallenIsles Drive. As Williams was traveling through the intersection, a Nissan Altima entered the intersection traveling south, and made a left turn in front of William’s vehicle, causing her to stop advancing through the intersection to avoid a collision. After the Nissan had proceeded past Williams, Williams then started to proceed north through the intersection in accordance with F.S.S. 316.075 (1)(a)1. The vehicle driven by Linda Barson was traveling west on Northlake Blvd, in the outside lane, approaching a steady red traffic signal. The traffic signal then cycled to green, at which time Barson continued westbound and entered the intersection. The front end of Barson’s vehicle collided with the right front of William’s vehicle. This updated information, based upon new evidence, is still under investigation.

As per Florida Statutes, due to the continuing investigation of this incident, no additional information will be released at this time. To request a copy of the initial traffic crash report, please email the Palm Beach Gardens Office of the City Clerk at [email protected]. Submit your request along with a completed, signed and notarized affidavit available at www.pbgfl.com/TrafficCrashAffidavit. The surveillance video referenced in this press release is available at: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vhjp91zyd2p7nr3/6-9-17 Crash Surveillance Footage.mp4?dl=0

Wrong she entered the intersection on a green, got cut off by an oncoming car making a left and continued to block the intersection after it turned red, the Barsons had a green when they struck her as she was blocking the right of way at least that's what I garnered from the following article. Sounds like that intersection may not have had turn arrows.

Venus Williams crash: Police say she drove 'lawfully' - CNN.com

Police Take Second Look At Venus Williams' Car Accident With New Footage

"Williams legally entered an intersection but was cut off by another car, setting off a chain of events that seconds later resulted in a fatal crash with a third car, police say video released Friday shows.
Car accidents happen all the time.

We should consider banning all cars.

However the only thing that can stop a bad guy with car is a good guy with a car.

And if you outlaw cars only outlaws will have cars.

Venus is guilty. Watch her clearly allow that car to turn. SHE STOPPED.

VJgTthO.gif

Do you just wait until you can post something really stupid in big letters showing your racism or do you just hate rich people in general?

I see you've tucked tail and run since throwing up this ridiculous thread.

The irony is, that Black lives in a gated community (Whites, Far East Asians, and Jews) to avoid Black violence, savagery and crime that plagues everywhere else.

The irony is, that Black lives in a gated community (Whites, Far East Asians, and Jews) to avoid Black violence, savagery and crime that plagues everywhere else.
That Black? You can't say her name ?

Forum List

Back