One school sheds its slave past

Why are you such a whiny little bitch?

I mean look...if you really believed any of the shit you post, you wouldn't spend so much time trying to attack the character of those attacking your lack of integrity. We know you don't believe what you post. You know you don't believe what you post. You're just doing it to heal the childhood wound of not getting hugged enough (or getting hugged too much).

Shut up already, Gimpy. Nobody cares what you have to say.

See, I disagree. I think you care quite a bit. It matters to you what people think; clearly. You've spent the last dozen posts of yours proving you are insecure and need some kind of validation. Like my cat, it doesn't matter if the validation is good or bad...so he knocks something off the table because he knows it's going to get a response. That's you; you're a house cat knocking things off a table, trying to elicit a response out of your owner. All while convincing yourself you're independent when in fact you are wholly, entirely dependent on others to survive.

I mean look...if you really believed any of the shit you post, you wouldn't spend so much time trying to attack the character of those attacking your lack of integrity. We know you don't believe what you post. You know you don't believe what you post. You're just doing it to heal the childhood wound of not getting hugged enough (or getting hugged too much).
At some point, you're going to either block me or realize there is no point to your temper tantrums against me every time I post in a thread.

Our President will step in and make sure the school goes back to it's klan ways

Shut up already, Gimpy. Nobody cares what you have to say.

See, I disagree. I think you care quite a bit. It matters to you what people think; clearly. You've spent the last dozen posts of yours proving you are insecure and need some kind of validation. Like my cat, it doesn't matter if the validation is good or bad...so he knocks something off the table because he knows it's going to get a response. That's you; you're a house cat knocking things off a table, trying to elicit a response out of your owner. All while convincing yourself you're independent when in fact you are wholly, entirely dependent on others to survive.
TL;DR and not interested in reading.

No, he's right. You are a whinny little bitch.

No, he's right. You are a whinny little bitch.
Indeed he is.

You're speaking to me as if I give a rat's ass if your theoretical kids graduate from BO High and live on MLK Boulevard. but I'd prefer not to have to support them, much like their baby daddy.

The words 'meathead' and 'graduate' should never be used in the same post. Ever.
Sure "Doctor" Grump! Did you get your PhD from MLK High?

Nope! Don't even have a doctorate! I mean did you really think I'm a doctor? hhhmmm...then again, you do live up to your name, so I guess you might get confused.

You're speaking to me as if I give a rat's ass if your theoretical kids graduate from BO High and live on MLK Boulevard. but I'd prefer not to have to support them, much like their baby daddy.

The words 'meathead' and 'graduate' should never be used in the same post. Ever.
Sure "Doctor" Grump! Did you get your PhD from MLK High?

Nope! Don't even have a doctorate! I mean did you really think I'm a doctor? hhhmmm...then again, you do live up to your name, so I guess you might get confused.
You are admitting to false advertising.

Forum List

Back