Real collusion with Russia,where are the liberals on this

MrShangles

Gold Member
May 27, 2015
Looks like liberals are still hunting Russian collusion with Trump, with still no evidence, but the Russian collusion evidence proves their beloved Obable, Hitlery, and several others were the traitors not Trump, so where is the 24/7 news, the constant accusations, the impeach Trump folks.
Come on liberals y’all can’t be this hypocritical can you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like liberals are still hunting Russian collusion with Trump, with still no evidence, but the Russian collusion evidence proves their beloved Obable, Hitlery, and several others were the traitors not Trump, so where is the 24/7 news, the constant accusations, the impeach Trump folks.

,where are the liberals on this
Pictures are worth 1000 words...

firstdemocrat.jpg immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

View attachment 155242 View attachment 155243

Those pics tell more about the poster.

No leaks from Mueller , just have to wait.

View attachment 155242 View attachment 155243

Those pics tell more about the poster.

No leaks from Mueller , just have to wait.

Mueller is part of it to, he delivered the uranium sample to Russia.
This is going to be great
Making America Great Again.

LOL When Mueller finishes his investigations, we will know the facts. And I would bet that they will show that the campaign of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown worked hand in glove with the Russians. Hope we can find out what the promised quid pro was for that.

LOL When Mueller finishes his investigations, we will know the facts. And I would bet that they will show that the campaign of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown worked hand in glove with the Russians. Hope we can find out what the promised quid pro was for that.

I know, I’m with you on the investigation of Trump, so are you with me on the Uranium investigation, you’re not a hypocrite are you?

Forum List

Back