One Rating Missing ?

There was a system to show that, but many abused it, so a new system was put in place.

Although in basement of the board, there is an stfu feature, but it is located only in that section.
Thank you, in the Flame Zone i got some of those
clear.png
clear.png
i don't go down there too much anyway .
Well, you should go down more often. I'm just sayin.....:113:

Why does not he have a disapproved rating? because when a member does not agree he uses the rating Funny it does not mean the same thing
There i got a funny rating :badgrin: good or no good ? :badgrin:

Generally if you get a funny rating from your opposition it is bad thing. Well at least in their minds. :)

A rating system on a board like this really does not serve a purpose. So being able to agree with some without posting is good.
Yes, I often receive the funny rating from the leftists if it comes from my friends the conservative is that they find me funny at least I hope :badgrin:

The same with me. Also Dahlia, where is Tilly? Tilly
Lucy, i can't tell you i will stand her a PM ;)

the far left on this board has made the funny rating a negative..

Yep.

I have my own personal stalker who follows me around showing her scorn and derision by doing this. She is a moderator, however, and so doesn't have to follow any of the rules here.
Yes, i living the same kind of shit but mind at least she is not a mod :eek:

I give out funny ratings to mean that someone's post is stupid all the time. There are a lot of stupid posters and a lot of stupid posts here.

This is a political forum and we have those complaining about funny ratings. WTH? Get out of town. It's a fucking smiley face. Get over it.

^^^^ This:

upload_2018-6-5_18-4-46.png

the far left on this board has made the funny rating a negative..

Yep.

I have my own personal stalker who follows me around showing her scorn and derision by doing this. She is a moderator, however, and so doesn't have to follow any of the rules here.
Yes, i living the same kind of shit but mind at least she is not a mod :eek:

Are you accusing a person here of stalking you via PM or via funnying your posts? There would be a big difference between the two things, you know!

Who is it you are accusing of doing this or are you just trying to get people to feel sorry for you or something? Not really sure what to think considering your obsessions with getting ratings on all of your posts on a messageboard.

...I like to ask and understand.
--and that's what intrigues me. Like, there are way too many folks here who got all the answers and I say this place needs a lot more questions before we can even begin to balance things out.

What I'm trying to say is I respect your approach and salute you. o7
Well thank because i don't think this forum is the kind of forum like the French one that you have to ask before asking a simple and innocent question :badgrin:

Must be one of the pussies who complained to mods about getting too many smiley faces and their feelings got hurt. :rolleyes:
So bullying is okay, then?

I agree with you, as following people around and reacting that their serious posts are funny is a sign of contempt. It is a way to ridicule that poster. It's also a passive-aggressive way to attack a person, since there is no direct response that the person who has been targeted can respond to.

I receive this treatment from one particular poster who follows me around, stalking me to show contempt for my postings by funnying one posting after another.

As to whether this is o.k., it MUST be o.k.., here, since the person doing it is a moderator.

Must be one of the pussies who complained to mods about getting too many smiley faces and their feelings got hurt. :rolleyes:

I agree with you, as following people around and reacting that their serious posts are funny is a sign of contempt. It is a way to ridicule that poster. It's also a passive-aggressive way to attack a person, since there is no direct response that the person who has been targeted can respond to.

I receive this treatment from one particular poster who follows me around, stalking me to show contempt for my postings by funnying one posting after another.

As to whether this is o.k., it MUST be o.k.., here, since the person doing it is a moderator.
OUCH!

I understand ,a lot of people read posts and if you often receive the rating Funny when it's not funny, that's the reason for my thread because seeing someone disapproved of a post is not the same.as recieving the rating Funny this is more a form of derision especially like for serious posts that you participated in the terrorism section.

Oh puh-leeze. I challenge anyone to look at your posting history and see how many really get funnied. :)

There was a system to show that, but many abused it, so a new system was put in place.

Although in basement of the board, there is an stfu feature, but it is located only in that section.
No it wasn’t abused. When new ownership cane in, they didn’t like that the bigots and rightwjnfnuts had the lowest rep.

But thanks for again opiningnon things you have no idea about.

24545.gif

A couple of weeks ago, that was actually a thing. :uhoh3:

Why does not he have a disapproved rating? because when a member does not agree he uses the rating Funny it does not mean the same thing

Generally if you get a funny rating from your opposition it is bad thing. Well at least in their minds. :)

A rating system on a board like this really does not serve a purpose. So being able to agree with some without posting is good.
Yes, I often receive the funny rating from the leftists if it comes from my friends the conservative is that they find me funny at least I hope :badgrin:
When someone on the right posts something ignorant, wrong, or stupid in all seriousness, the "funny" indicates that post is a ridiculous joke.

When someone on the right posts something ignorant, wrong, or stupid in all seriousness, the "funny" indicates that post is a ridiculous joke.
There have been issues with members obsessively following another and posting funny on everysingle post, even hoing back retroactively. When that happens, it is not the same as funnying the occassional post, but it becomes a form of harrassment.

Forum List

Back