Film censor regrades Mary Poppins due to racist language

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I am sure this will infuriate the window licking racists on here.In fact I guarentee it.
But I have no problem with the decision.

The film is moved from U to PG, It hasnt been banned or edited. They have merely given parents more information on which to make a decision.

The language of colonial britain has no place in the modern world. But as a cultured and educated man I am not trying to ban this film. Instead I will exercise my option not to watch it.

Isnt that refreshing ?

I am sure this will infuriate the window licking racists on here.In fact I guarentee it.

The film is moved from U to PG, It hasnt been banned or edited. They have merely given parents more information on which to make a decision.

The language of colonial britain has no place in the modern world. But as a cultured and educated man I am not trying to ban this film. Instead I will exercise my option not to watch it.

Isnt that refreshing ?

Fine. Not like anybody watches it anymore anyway.

Isnt that refreshing ?
I remember back in the day when Men were Men and Women were Women the old saying "Sticks and Stones may break my Bones, but names will never harm me". In today's pussified world, those whiney ass pajama boys hear one bad word that was acceptable back in the day, and now they go piss themselves in mental anguish.

american-manhood.jpg

sorry, used up all my free views.

what is the offensive language?

Last edited:
I remember back in the day when Men were Men and Women were Women the old saying "Sticks and Stones may break my Bones, but names will never harm me". In today's pussified world, those whiney ass pajama boys hear one bad word that was acceptable back in the day, and now they go piss themselves in mental anguish.

View attachment 908730
What does this mean other than your stupidity ?

Isnt that refreshing ?
Don't put your arm out of joint patting yourself on the back.

It is not unreasonable to re-evaluate works of art in light of latter day thinking. The film, as noted, is not altered or otherwise censored, merely re-rated. No "biggie". In fact, as far as inspiration for children, the film was never admirable.

It is not unreasonable to re-evaluate works of art in light of latter day thinking. The film, as noted, is not altered or otherwise censored, merely re-rated. No "biggie". In fact, as far as inspiration for children, the film was never admirable.
It should actually be banned for Dick Van Dykes cringe cockney accent.

sorry, used up all my free views.

what is the offensive language?
found it, (without paying)

"In the movie, Reginald Owen’s Admiral Boom uses the racially insensitive word “Hottentots” on two separate occasions, including using it to describe chimney sweeps, whose faces are blackened with soot.

The slur was adopted by Dutch settlers in South Africa, thought to imitate their language. It was later used to refer to all black people."

Wonder if they have taken Huck Finn off the shelves?

"In the movie, Reginald Owen’s Admiral Boom uses the racially insensitive word “Hottentots” on two separate occasions, including using it to describe chimney sweeps, whose faces are blackened with soot.

The slur was adopted by Dutch settlers in South Africa, thought to imitate their language. It was later used to refer to all black people."

Nothing has been banned. This isnt Floeida..

Isnt that refreshing ?
Comedy Gold!

View attachment 908730
The ones on the left were drunks when they got back.

How unbearably insensitive and abominable! Imagine how long it will take even "A. I." to scan every document, artwork and artifact for every conceivable combination of terms the coud ever conceivably offend any conceivable perceiver!

Forum List

Back