One Rating Missing ?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Why does not he have a disapproved rating? because when a member does not agree he uses the rating Funny it does not mean the same thing

There was a system to show that, but many abused it, so a new system was put in place.

Although in basement of the board, there is an stfu feature, but it is located only in that section.

The snowflake brigade get triggered by negative feedback.

tenor.gif

There was a system to show that, but many abused it, so a new system was put in place.

Although in basement of the board, there is an stfu feature, but it is located only in that section.
Thank you, in the Flame Zone i got some of those
clear.png
clear.png
i don't go down there too much anyway .

No it wasn’t abused. When new ownership cane in, they didn’t like that the bigots and rightwjnfnuts had the lowest rep.

But thanks for again opiningnon things you have no idea about.

Why does not he have a disapproved rating? because when a member does not agree he uses the rating Funny it does not mean the same thing
There i got a funny rating :badgrin: good or no good ? :badgrin:

No it wasn’t abused. When new ownership cane in, they didn’t like that the bigots and rightwjnfnuts had the lowest rep.

Ooups! i should have check were the rating came from i will have know what it mean :badgrin:

No it was abused by you far left drones and they wanted the mods to focus on other things instead of the petty attempts of abuse by you drones!

But you have proven you are irony impaired!

Generally if you get a funny rating from your opposition it is bad thing. Well at least in their minds. :)

A rating system on a board like this really does not serve a purpose. So being able to agree with some without posting is good.

Generally if you get a funny rating from your opposition it is bad thing. Well at least in their minds. :)

A rating system on a board like this really does not serve a purpose. So being able to agree with some without posting is good.
Yes, I often receive the funny rating from the leftists if it comes from my friends the conservative is that they find me funny at least I hope :badgrin:

Yes, I often receive the funny rating from the leftists if it comes from my friends the conservative is that they find me funny at least I hope :badgrin:

Generally you can get a funny and agree from those that like you or just an agree.

But the far left on this board has made the funny rating a negative..

...i got a funny rating :badgrin: good or no good ? :badgrin:
My "funny" was because your thread poses a question that's way over due.

The world is filled w/ those of us who act and the rest that do nothing but complain. If a member goes with something --either what's posted or something else they're posting-- it's acting. Someone else complaining w/o offering an alternative is a helpless crybaby.

Lot's of folks will get mad about this but I think it's hillarious --anyone want to agree w/ a "funny"?

Generally you can get a funny and agree from those that like you or just an agree.

At the beginning when I registered at the forum I was a little lost and I went to the Flame Zone :badgrin: and wanted to show my support for Trump :thup:
So I put this picture
535368198.jpg

And I received the square from a leftist one so I did not know what it meant when I realized I was angry so I gave him one in return.:laugh:

...i got a funny rating :badgrin: good or no good ? :badgrin:
My "funny" was because your thread poses a question that's way over due.

The world is filled w/ those of us who act and the rest that do nothing but complain. If a member goes with something --either what's posted or something else they're posting-- it's acting. Someone else complaining w/o offering an alternative is a helpless crybaby.

Lot's of folks will get mad about this but I think it's hillarious --anyone want to agree w/ a "funny"?
You are here since 2011 me 2016 and I like to ask and understand.

Ya da lef' are a buncha funny boys.

...I like to ask and understand.
--and that's what intrigues me. Like, there are way too many folks here who got all the answers and I say this place needs a lot more questions before we can even begin to balance things out.

What I'm trying to say is I respect your approach and salute you. o7

the far left on this board has made the funny rating a negative..

Yep.

I have my own personal stalker who follows me around showing her scorn and derision by doing this. She is a moderator, however, and so doesn't have to follow any of the rules here.

The same with me. Also Dahlia, where is Tilly? Tilly

I give out funny ratings to mean that someone's post is stupid all the time. There are a lot of stupid posters and a lot of stupid posts here.

This is a political forum and we have those complaining about funny ratings. WTH? Get out of town. It's a fucking smiley face. Get over it.

Forum List

Back