Entry 3,638 in Lefts Most Crazy Talk Contest

There is something very wrong with those people.
/----/ March for a cure.
liberalism find a cure.jpg

Not sure what to make of this thread, for me it is the usual right wing circle jerk of congratulatory nonsense blaming the other for having an opinion that varies from whatever it is it varies from? ;)

"Humans universally make Us/Them dichotomies along lines of race, ethnicity, gender, language group, religion, age, socioeconomic status, and so on. And it’s not a pretty picture. We do so with remarkable speed and neurobiological efficiency; have complex taxonomies and classifications of ways in which we denigrate Thems; do so with a versatility that ranges from the minutest of microaggression to bloodbaths of savagery; and regularly decide what is inferior about Them based on pure emotion, followed by primitive rationalizations that we mistake for rationality. Pretty depressing."

Overcoming Us vs. Them

"If hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world." Nikola Tesla

I only like the classic, old-fashioned pre-feminist, pre-leftist female action heroes: Ripley, Sarah Connor and Clarice Starling. In all three cases these main characters were ordinary young women who were forced to become very, very tough in order to survive all the bloody horrors going on around them. These were natural, organic female action heroes who were more believable than the Mary-Sue, girl-power extreme leftist feminism of movies today. Which I've boycotted forever due to Hollywood's nearly catholic/muslim-caliber obscenity of soooo many adults fucking children in the entertainment industry.

New Topics

Forum List

Back