One of the Best Scenes In TV History

CBS wanted to cut the scene but Schultz said it stays or the show gets pulled.

Watch what Linus does when the Angel says “Fear not”.

It still gives me a little chill, every time Linus steps into that spotlight.

When the Who's of Whoville all gather round and sing their Christmas Day song minus all their decorations and stuff and a big star rises over them, that gives me a chill, too.
The heart of Christmas.

Good for Schultz. It doesn't surprise me that someone considered cutting the scene. Will all the atheists run screeching or melt into a puddle when they hear it? LOL
Of course, I'm not a believer either. But I'm a huge believer in Christmas. We gotta have it.

Can you imagine how our culture would improve if the media actively shared things like this? I’m not talking about preaching but if they would show people of faith actually discussing scriptures or real elements of their faith without them trying to make them look evil

Can you imagine how our culture would improve if the media actively shared things like this? I’m not talking about preaching but if they would show people of faith actually discussing scriptures or real elements of their faith without them trying to make them look evil

Satan must not allow that to happen, thus the haters get their marching orders.

People of faith rail against gay people or Muslims or whatever the boogeyman is that week whenever somebody puts a mic in front of them. The values in Linus’ speech are far from a priority.

There are all kinds of movies and tv programs devoted to that already. Where else do you want media to "share" these things?

Right, it's not enough to literally have 1000s of broadcast channels dedicated to it, or churches on every corner, or ....

I think Ava meant that he wants more cartoons shown at his church.

Forum List

Back