One Of Our Wildlife Pets

I'd be careful with Peppe.
Skunks are notorious for carrying rabies.
And they're usually nocturnal,seeing them in the day can be an indicator that they have rabies.
I always shot em on site because of the rabies risk and my dogs would really hate sleeping in the garage for a week.

• Banned
I'd be careful with Peppe.
Skunks are notorious for carrying rabies.
And they're usually nocturnal,seeing them in the day can be an indicator that they have rabies.

What if he's just hungry?

Skunks always came and ate with the cats when I was a kid.

One would follow me around out in the woods while I called myself trying to hunt. That was annoying because they are not stealthy.

Scaring him to shoo him away would be a bad idea, too. He ruined a couple days for me,

so much so I started going a mile away for a while.

• Banned
Dont care for the two reasons I listed.
Other than feral hogs skunks are right near the top of the shoot on sight list.
I'd rather have porcupines than skunks.

You do realize that dead skunk would be stinking up your neighborhood then right?

Our little skunk friend hasn't been around in weeks. It's either moved on or died anyways. We've been still getting the raccoons though. I've always thought that they were completely adorable. 🥰

Are you feeding Peppe? I got @ least one maybe two family of the cute lil farts living on property. I got a chance one morning to pull up behind one as the lil guy/gal was travelling down my driveway. I pulled up behind the lil squirt but traveled slow so I could watch it in its travels. They WOBBLE as they run(sloooow). The skunk did not turn off into the tall grass but travelled the entire length of the driveway(graveled) & turned to the right as he cleared the railroad tie that my gate is secured to & then went into the tall grass between my front fence & the gravel road. I really enjoy the wildlife out here on the plateau except for the savage coyotes(not the scrawny Willey E. Coyote cartoon type) & freakin wolves(BIG). Speaking of wildlife I'm heavy into deer & goats. I'll turn you on to what I call the top three 'Deer Whisperers in the world.

Number one rated Deer Whisperer globally Is Texas based Lynn Smith. With 50+White-Tailed deer glued to him it looks by the sheer numbers of deer he has landed & domesticated that there is no chance of him losing the number one position Lynn has garnered. Lynn is married but has over 20/25 girlfriends waiting @ his door every day as seen in the short below;

In the below short one sees a doe come up to Lynn from the background on a trot. She muscles in with her nose between Lynn's right side of his neck & the bucks nose to get to the cup of feed. Other than being a White-Tailed doe her mannerisms/attitude are identical to my former Bitsy-Baby which was our herd's Columbian Black-Tailed MATRIARCH doe. The doe in the below vid is her herd's MATRIARCH doe as can be seen by her aggressive/dominant attitude over the rest of the herd.

I have Pelorian pages & Cabin Squirrel tied for 2nd place globally in our International On Line Deer Whispering Community. As can be seen below Marlis & her partner have a totally wild Columbian Black-Tailed(exotics) deer herd that are 101% domesticated to Marlis & her partner only. These deer are EXACTLY what we had for a domesticated herd down in Redland Oregon back in '66 through '68. The below vid illustrates just how calm/relaxed their herd is. Columbian Black-Tailed(CBT) deer are smaller in stature/overall size & weight than White-Tailed deer making them perfect deer for indoor/outdoor pets. In America the smallest species of deer are the "Sitka Black-Tailed(super exotics) deer @ '80#-175#.

These CBT deer are so calm/domesticated that it is safe to be in close while the bucks & does are hooking up in the rut. When U R accepted into a herd by the MATRIARCH doe the bucks then see U as a provider NOT competition. Some of these CBT deer do not have all black tails, but a black tipped tail with a black stripe going up the rest of the tail to the rump. These CBT deer are often referred to as "California Mulies". Young spike buck is still a virgin & @ first does not quite know what to do, but learns FAST LIKE! Does tease the bucks to get them hotter than a pistol for that precious relief from tension!

Cabin Squirrel like Pelorian Pages is in a class of her own as she has a herd of 20+ WORLD CLASS MULE DEER! I rate the Squirrels site as a FIVE STAR SITE for it's background music, hospitality, voice overs, humor, KNOCK OUT FAWNS, & quality video recording. She is getting better with the close ups as she makes one feel like they are literally in her shoes! She even invites her viewing audience into her kitchen for recipe time! She lives in a cabin by a river in a backwoods area like this country gal is the real McCoy! She ALSO operates the only "deer drive thru" in the entire world!!! It's @ the CABIN that one meets names like Duke, Oscar, Beverly & lil Bently, Broken dEAR(can't miss this one!) & lil Buster(cutest lil guy in the whole world!!!!) & so many many others. If U decide to donate $$$$$ in the future to any site for feed expense, I strongly suggest this site as the one to do so.

The Squirrel herself!

Lil Bently gets 'horns' before a antlers! Lil Bently is EXTREMLY JEALOUS OF THE SQUIRREL!

WARNING!â ï¸This is SHOCKING!!!ð±#deerwhisperer #deerfeed #deer #shortsfeed #shorts

If one looks really close there actually is a fawn attached to those EARS!!!!! Like lil Buster what a cute lil guy!

BUSTER - Tiniest Buck EVER!!!ðâ¤ï¸ð¦#deerwhisperer #deerfeed #deer

Are you feeding Peppe? I got @ least one maybe two family of the cute lil farts living on property. I got a chance one morning to pull up behind one as the lil guy/gal was travelling down my driveway. I pulled up behind the lil squirt but traveled slow so I could watch it in its travels. They WOBBLE as they run(sloooow). The skunk did not turn off into the tall grass but travelled the entire length of the driveway(graveled) & turned to the right as he cleared the railroad tie that my gate is secured to & then went into the tall grass between my front fence & the gravel road. I really enjoy the wildlife out here on the plateau except for the savage coyotes(not the scrawny Willey E. Coyote cartoon type) & freakin wolves(BIG). Speaking of wildlife I'm heavy into deer & goats. I'll turn you on to what I call the top three 'Deer Whisperers in the world.

Number one rated Deer Whisperer globally Is Texas based Lynn Smith. With 50+White-Tailed deer glued to him it looks by the sheer numbers of deer he has landed & domesticated that there is no chance of him losing the number one position Lynn has garnered. Lynn is married but has over 20/25 girlfriends waiting @ his door every day as seen in the short below;

In the below short one sees a doe come up to Lynn from the background on a trot. She muscles in with her nose between Lynn's right side of his neck & the bucks nose to get to the cup of feed. Other than being a White-Tailed doe her mannerisms/attitude are identical to my former Bitsy-Baby which was our herd's Columbian Black-Tailed MATRIARCH doe. The doe in the below vid is her herd's MATRIARCH doe as can be seen by her aggressive/dominant attitude over the rest of the herd.

I have Pelorian pages & Cabin Squirrel tied for 2nd place globally in our International On Line Deer Whispering Community. As can be seen below Marlis & her partner have a totally wild Columbian Black-Tailed(exotics) deer herd that are 101% domesticated to Marlis & her partner only. These deer are EXACTLY what we had for a domesticated herd down in Redland Oregon back in '66 through '68. The below vid illustrates just how calm/relaxed their herd is. Columbian Black-Tailed(CBT) deer are smaller in stature/overall size & weight than White-Tailed deer making them perfect deer for indoor/outdoor pets. In America the smallest species of deer are the "Sitka Black-Tailed(super exotics) deer @ '80#-175#.

These CBT deer are so calm/domesticated that it is safe to be in close while the bucks & does are hooking up in the rut. When U R accepted into a herd by the MATRIARCH doe the bucks then see U as a provider NOT competition. Some of these CBT deer do not have all black tails, but a black tipped tail with a black stripe going up the rest of the tail to the rump. These CBT deer are often referred to as "California Mulies". Young spike buck is still a virgin & @ first does not quite know what to do, but learns FAST LIKE! Does tease the bucks to get them hotter than a pistol for that precious relief from tension!

Cabin Squirrel like Pelorian Pages is in a class of her own as she has a herd of 20+ WORLD CLASS MULE DEER! I rate the Squirrels site as a FIVE STAR SITE for it's background music, hospitality, voice overs, humor, KNOCK OUT FAWNS, & quality video recording. She is getting better with the close ups as she makes one feel like they are literally in her shoes! She even invites her viewing audience into her kitchen for recipe time! She lives in a cabin by a river in a backwoods area like this country gal is the real McCoy! She ALSO operates the only "deer drive thru" in the entire world!!! It's @ the CABIN that one meets names like Duke, Oscar, Beverly & lil Bently, Broken dEAR(can't miss this one!) & lil Buster(cutest lil guy in the whole world!!!!) & so many many others. If U decide to donate $$$$$ in the future to any site for feed expense, I strongly suggest this site as the one to do so.

The Squirrel herself!

Lil Bently gets 'horns' before a antlers! Lil Bently is EXTREMLY JEALOUS OF THE SQUIRREL!

WARNING!â ï¸This is SHOCKING!!!ð±#deerwhisperer #deerfeed #deer #shortsfeed #shorts

If one looks really close there actually is a fawn attached to those EARS!!!!! Like lil Buster what a cute lil guy!

BUSTER - Tiniest Buck EVER!!!ðâ¤ï¸ð¦#deerwhisperer #deerfeed #deer

Well we unintentionally feed Peppe since the corn is for the birds/turkeys, squirrels, and deer but the raccoons and skunk(s) (not sure how many skunks we get) also eat it.

Also there's so much trust in those deer that the couple was petting. Especially the one who had her beautiful and adorable fawn close to that gentleman. The woman who had the accent had a very nice soothing ASMR voice too. 😊

Forum List

Back