One of my security cameras quit.

What a man!

Being a man is great, ain't it? We don't throw shit out when it breaks, we fix things! I even saved myself $300 this Summer by replacing two cables and rewinding the torsion spring on my double-wide garage door.
Garage doors is where I draw the line on home repairs.....I figure what I save on the other small stuff more than pays for a professional to deal with a busted garage door spring.

I'm sure San Diego has shithole neighborhoods, all large cities do. As we can see from this post, even small towns in Texas can be shitholes.
There are shitholes everywhere.

I lived out in SpringValley outside Chula Vista and San Diego, and used to be I had to drive on Euclid Ave thru the black neighborhoods. We called it Boogie-town. That's San Diego's version of Compton. You could find some good Gumbo and barbecue places there. But you knew you were in the hood immediately. Garbage everywhere. Hoodrats hanging around on the corners.

I was born in Montana and East Missoula and Bonner was where all of the people working in the lumber mill lived. That was our shithole. Butte Montana is one big shithole.

Garage doors is where I draw the line on home repairs.....I figure what I save on the other small stuff more than pays for a professional to deal with a busted garage door spring.
I got rid of my springs. Now I have garage openers. Every time one of those springs busted it would bend the frame off kilter.

There are shitholes everywhere.

I lived out in SpringValley outside Chula Vista and San Diego, and used to be I had to drive on Euclid Ave thru the black neighborhoods. We called it Boogie-town. That's San Diego's version of Compton. You could find some good Gumbo and barbecue places there. But you knew you were in the hood immediately. Garbage everywhere. Hoodrats hanging around on the corners.

I was born in Montana and East Missoula and Bonner was where all of the people working in the lumber mill lived. That was our shithole. Butte Montana is one big shithole.
I heard Billings aint the greatest either.

I got rid of my springs. Now I have garage openers. Every time one of those springs busted it would bend the frame off kilter.
Most new doors have torsion springs that won't break. My garage had the old springs when I moved in and I swear I was in the garage working when one of them broke. It literally can kill you if you're hit in the head.

Forum List

Back