A little AI work --> Halloween is coming.

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
HalloweenIsComming.jpg

I'm thinking of doing a blog on hydroponics so I thought to do a few vector graphics images for the website.

Here is one of the first attempts.

womanRetiredGardening.png

It's nice but I still have to say that there's too much emphasis on the culture of death in America. There's no balance with a culture of life.
Well, I was working on it for some digital art to sell, and Halloween is the next big holiday. I have a larger selection of other stuff I've been working on to help me learn the process. Trying to get better at making portraits as real as I can.

This is an attempt at an "Ichabod Crane"

Ichy.jpg

If you are familiar with the new Star Trek Series, the security officer is played by Christina Chong.

Here is one I did that was inspired by her and it turned out well I think.

ChristinaChongInspired.jpg

A lot of failures learning this stuff. :)

This was supposed to be the Milky Way galaxy over a mountain range.

failedMilkyWay.jpg

Of course, what gallery is complete without a portrait of Gandalf the Grey?

Gandalf.png

gandalf.jpg

Halloween is about scary stuff.
It's not about life cultures.
It's escapism.
I wouldn't dispute that on it being escapism, except that it's an escape from violence and death culture, into more of the same!

Do you know how Mexico celebrates the 'day of the dead' with a totally different purpose from what America has created?

I wouldn't dispute that on it being escapism, except that it's an escape from violence and death culture, into more of the same!

Do you know how Mexico celebrates the 'day of the dead' with a totally different purpose from what America has created?
Yes.....and they come up with some really cool Tshirts.

But Halloween to me is about my childhood, and it means that Christmas is right around the corner.

It's the only time of the year that isn't about what's going on in Washington.

Forum List

Back