One Missouri School district Recalls evolution-themed shirts

No, you're still an idiot. Evolution is not religion and therefore there is no logical reason to keep it out of public schools...

And the parents AND the school disagree. Once again you only think people that complain about what you don't like are allowed to do so. Fascist comes to mind to describe you.
:lol: Yeah, sure...thinking the principal is a coward the the parents are stupid makes me a fascist.

I suppose you think those that wrote the constitution were fascists, too, since these are their rules. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually retard the 1st Amendment promises FREEDOM of religion and does not bar schools from having any time for religion. Nor does it say anything about unproven Scientific theories.

And the parents AND the school disagree. Once again you only think people that complain about what you don't like are allowed to do so. Fascist comes to mind to describe you.
:lol: Yeah, sure...thinking the principal is a coward the the parents are stupid makes me a fascist.

I suppose you think those that wrote the constitution were fascists, too, since these are their rules. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually retard the 1st Amendment promises FREEDOM of religion and does not bar schools from having any time for religion. Nor does it say anything about unproven Scientific theories.
I didn't say it did...you're all over the road with your deflections. The constitution makes it clear that no religion can be promoted above any other religion. Evolution is not a religion and therefore isn't within the bounds of the constitution.

You prove yourself a hypocrite and an idiot more and more.

Sorry, NB, I didn't see your thread.

Reading for comprehension is not your strong suit. Here let me help that single brain cell of yours. YOU think any parent or student that complains about anyone praying in school or any monument anwhere that is even remotely religious is just fine and dandy and then have the gall to call people complaining about this stupid.

Now did that help little miss dumb ass?
No, you're still an idiot. Evolution is not religion and therefore there is no logical reason to keep it out of public schools...

Some parents were outraged that the shirts got recalled. And don't just throw the word 'fascist' around because you plainly don't know what it even means. It makes you look like a dumbass.

Christians complaining about this tee-shirt give christianity a bad name.

These folks are not extremely pious, they're just extremely stupid.

Scientific theories and religion are both taught in school.

What I'd like to know is why the kids had to return the shirts? They were to have been paid for by the band parents; the article implies that *now* the district will have to pay for them. Which tells me they had no reason to confiscate them from the kids.

The people who complained were not band parents, what the hell business is it of theirs? Their tax dollars didn't buy the shirts (but ironically, they have NOW lol). If the school officials want to be cowards and give in to those who complained, and tell the kids they can't wear the shirts during official band functions, fine. But if it were my child, I'd commission someone to make a replica of the shirt and send her to school wearing it every day for the rest of the damned year.

Last edited:

It's a stand... funny, I don't think there would be much complaint if simply the students were ALSO allowed to wear shirts that expressed their opposing beliefs... but when something is worn or stated of the opposing belief, the libbies cry foul...

So this is an example of double standard and offending others, not whether evolution symbols belong in a school

It's a stand... funny, I don't think there would be much complaint if simply the students were ALSO allowed to wear shirts that expressed their opposing beliefs... but when something is worn or stated of the opposing belief, the libbies cry foul...

So this is an example of double standard and offending others, not whether evolution symbols belong in a school
um...

The kids are free to wear shirts expressing their opposing beliefs. This was a uniform. And the band parents didn't have a problem with it.

Scientific theories and religion are both taught in school.

What I'd like to know is why the kids had to return the shirts? They were to have been paid for by the band parents; the article implies that *now* the district will have to pay for them. Which tells me they had no reason to confiscate them from the kids.

The people who complained were not band parents, what the hell business is it of theirs? Their tax dollars didn't buy the shirts (but ironically, they have NOW lol). If the school officials want to be cowards and give in to those who complained, and tell the kids they can't wear the shirts during official band functions, fine. But if it were my child, I'd commission someone to make a replica of the shirt and send her to school wearing it every day for the rest of the damned year.

The part I highlighted in bold is the real issue here, imo. It doesn't appear many have the cajone's to make a stand to tell the whiners to suck it up and deal with it. So people complain about anything and everything they don't agree with knowing they have a good chance of suppressing whatever it is they claim offends them.

i totaly believe in evolution, liberals are living proof that some humans decended from chimps and apes, they even post on this forum; which one did obama's family line come down from, a chimp or an ape, or was it a baboon? anyway i guess it doesnt matter, he like all other leftnuts all come from some form of chimp or monk.

“I don’t think evolution should be associated with our school.”

I wonder... If people like this ever truly take control of this country, do you think we could possibly flee and seek haven in another country due to political asylum from stupid?

I absolutely get a kick out of people who misunderstand Evolution so much, are so ignorant as to say that we have descended from apes or monkeys.

:lol:

i think you may have oozed from a feces splattered rock, propbably after a chimp shot shit all over the place after pulling a bananna outa its ass.

Forum List

Back