Gov. Perry didn't show up for secessionist rally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Texans on the lunatic fringe are angry that their governor didn't show up. At least two candidates for his job are determined to secede. One, in a cowboy hat, shouted about how he hated the US flag that flies above the Texas flag, as well as the US Government. A woman candidate says that she knows blood must be shed for Texas to become an independent nation.

Last edited:
What makes those lunatics think we'll try to stop them :lol:

I'm sick of hearing them threaten to secede. Just leave already!!

Shit, I'll help them pack.

Please start with my closet ! :lol:

:rofl:

Mine is a wreck. I bought those hangers they advertise on TV that are supposed to make your closet look all nice and neat.

Pffft. Now I have clothes draggin' the floor.

I don't want you to secede tho'. You're too cool to leave LOL

Texans on the lunatic fringe are angry that their governor didn't show up. At least two candidates for his job are determined to secede. One, in a cowboy hat, shouted about how he hated the US flag that flies above the Texas flag, as well as the US Government. A woman candidate says that she knows blood must be shed for Texas to become an independent nation.
uh, a link to an actual story would be helpful here

What makes those lunatics think we'll try to stop them :lol:

I'm sick of hearing them threaten to secede. Just leave already!!

Shit, I'll help them pack.

Mine is a wreck. I bought those hangers they advertise on TV that are supposed to make your closet look all nice and neat.

lol no different than the morons in Vermont a few years ago that wanted to

A guy with a cowboy hat? Is that supposed to mean that ppl who wear cowboy hats are all lunatics?

TRAIL BLAZERS Blog | The Dallas Morning News

thanks, but it should have been included in the OP
and, that is a blog, and according to zo na, blogs are not reliable as a source
;)

Thanks for the link ... I saw the first part of that tape on TV, prompting me to post.

lol no different than the morons in Vermont a few years ago that wanted to

But secessionists in Vermont are likely to trade you cheese and maple syrup in order to allow them independence.

People in Texas will shoot first, negotiate later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back