One in 5 Mail-In Voters Admit they Cheated in 2020 election

Better stop smoking those moldy dried dog turds, they are making you hallucinate.
It's right there in the links provided by your fellow MAGA turds, dipshit.

I even quoted and bolded it for you.

But then you've always been a denier of reality.

It must suck for you morons having your narrative exploded by your own links, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

Interesting how Democrats want to ignore the election night shenanigans.

Imagine us all telling them: "Biden lost. Just get over it."

If the left had the slightest trace of a hint of an angle on how to spin an election stolen by Trump, they would be on that shit forever.

Oh wait. They already tried that with Trump's 2016 win and Russia Russia Russia and they are still pursuing that joke despite the fact that we know they and Hillary all set up that fraud so Hillary could sell democrats a few feel-good-about-themselves books.

Better quit with the dipshit too. Sucking down all that crap has obviously lead to all of your brain damage and disconnect from reality.
Apparently you go blind when confronted with reality.

I will quote the article used in the OP video again. Let me know which big words have you confused.

Among those who cast mail-in ballots in 2020, nearly equal percentages of Democrats, Republicans and unaffiliated voters admitted to fraudulent activities. For example, 19% of Republicans, 16% of Democrats and 17% of unaffiliated voters who cast 2020 mail-in ballots say they signed a ballot or ballot envelope on behalf of a friend or family member. On the question of voting in a state where they were no longer a permanent resident. more Republican mail-in voters (24%) than Democrats (17%) or unaffiliated voters (11%) admitted doing so.

It's really bizarre how desperately Trumptards cling to their delusions to the point of literally being blind to the facts right in front of them!

Apparently you go blind when confronted with reality.

Says the drooling dipshit. Get back to me when you have actual evidence of anything. Right now we know that 20% of those responding admit their ballots were FRAUD.

Bottom line: Mail-in balloting is as flawed and dangerous to honest elections as Jimmy Carter warned us of back in 2005.

Says the drooling dipshit. Get back to me when you have actual evidence of anything. Right now we know that 20% of those responding admit their ballots were FRAUD.
Yes, and MOST OF THEM WERE REPUBLICANS.

Goddam, you are one willfully blind dipshit! Holy fuck!

Trump lost. Get over it, sore loser babies.

baby-trump-2.jpg

It's really bizarre how desperately Trumptards cling to their delusions to the point of literally being blind to the facts right in front of them!
Well that and that there has never been any faint proof of massive voter fraud in any state; let alone enough to flip multiple states.

LOL. Fat Wesley Crusher is still around hawking his bullshit. :auiqs.jpg:

Well, you run with that. Something tells me, it isn't getting much traction...and won't next year.
Mail in voting has been used by states for decades. All without incident until your savior lost his re-election bid.

Wonder why that was? :)
My wife and I filled out our mail in ballots together.

That means we fall into that “filled out another’s ballot in part or in full”.

Hardly nefarious

The NY Times is your Bible, nutbar.
No one thinks that they are secure.
Everyone except you members of Alt-Right Nation thinks they are secure...because your orange Jesus lost his re-election bid.
I haven't read the NY Times since the 80's.

Our elections are secure.
You just can't accept your savior lost.

Fuck your feelings! :)

Imagine us all telling them: "Biden lost. Just get over it."

If the left had the slightest trace of a hint of an angle on how to spin an election stolen by Trump, they would be on that shit forever.

Oh wait. They already tried that with Trump's 2016 win and Russia Russia Russia and they are still pursuing that joke despite the fact that we know they and Hillary all set up that fraud so Hillary could sell democrats a few feel-good-about-themselves books.

Neither side should have been comfortable with an election that was as secure as any internet poll, but the left knows from the start that they are behind in this center right country, so any win is a win for them.

Amazon did not allow mail in ballots for their union vote a couple years ago.

THE REASON:

MAIL IN BALLOTS ARE NOT SECURE! AMAZON SAID THAT WAS THE REASON.

Forum List

Back