One in 5 Mail-In Voters Admit they Cheated in 2020 election

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Universal mail in balloting is not secure and leads to lots of fraud. The NEW YORK TIMES SAID SO.

Thanks. From the Washingtonexamier link:
1702493873872.png

I have been pointing out the first part for a long time, that mail in voting allow for somebody else other than the person the ballot is for to vote. It also allows for people to "sell their votes".

Last edited:
But the Democrat Propaganda Machine told me that voter fraud is a "right wing conspiracy theory".
They wouldn't lie to me, would they?

Universal mail in balloting is not secure and leads to lots of fraud. The NEW YORK TIMES SAID SO.

LOL. Fat Wesley Crusher is still around hawking his bullshit. :auiqs.jpg:

Well, you run with that. Something tells me, it isn't getting much traction...and won't next year.
Mail in voting has been used by states for decades. All without incident until your savior lost his re-election bid.

Wonder why that was? :)

As I have said many times before, use punch cards, apply in person, show I.D. then vote. Have a pub & a dem representative side by side counting the vote with an overhead camera verifying the result. If a dispute arises then a roving neutral 3rd party ballot officer can handle the dispute, of course under the watchful eye of the overhead camera. Elementary my dear Watson, elementary!

Do you actually believe this crap?

Forum List

Back