One in 5 Mail-In Voters Admit they Cheated in 2020 election

The ideal would be that people would value and treasure the opportunity to vote and show up in person. The next ideal, if you can’t make it in person, a voter requests a ballot and mails it in under Absentee Balloting?

So what is the compelling reason for Mail In voting?

LOL. Fat Wesley Crusher is still around hawking his bullshit.
Bullshit Jack? What is your evidence of bullshit? You calling Rasmussen a fake/fraud polling entity? Impugning their character?

Well, you run with that.
Whereas you just RUN, like diarrhea down The Big Guy's leg.

Something tells me, it isn't getting much traction...and won't next year.
Odd-- --- --I bet if 300 people testified they all cheated for Trump to help HIM steal the election, that WOULD get traction, huh, Jack?

Mail in voting has been used by states for decades. All without incident until your savior lost his re-election bid. Wonder why that was?
Apparently, the evidence suggests that it finally was corrupted enough for people to notice because the Left wanted THAT BADLY to keep a person from winning, as per:
  • TIME MAGAZINE
  • MARK ZUCKERBERG and his 400 million spent
  • MARK ELIAS
  • and about 50 people and secret, shadowy leftwing organizations named by Molly Ball on 2/3/21.

Yes, they are secure.
Cry harder. Because you're going to lose next year too.

So you know in advance the outcome of future elections yet want us to believe they are all totally free, fair and secure? :auiqs.jpg:

Tell us Jack, you any good at predicting the outcome of tomorrow's pony races too? How does Sea-biscuit look in the 5th???

Screen Shot 2023-12-13 at 7.44.24 PM.png

Or maybe you don't need a magic crystal ball Jack, instead you use your magic garage door?

Wow, if 1 in 5 admit it they must be proud of it and chances are the number might be closer to 3 in 5.

Tru Dat. I've calculated that since Independents are a mixxed bag and Repubs are 99% walk in poll voters while Dems are 95% mail in voters now, that about 60% or about 200 of the 333 democrats polled gleefully admitted to cheating. So it is pretty safe to assume that many more cheated but were not willing to admit it. That suggests that perhaps up to 80% of all democrat mail-in ballots counted in 2020 were fraudulent.

TRUMP WAS DEAD ON BALLS RIGHT YET AGAIN.

Bullshit Jack? What is your evidence of bullshit? You calling Rasmussen a fake/fraud polling entity? Impugning their character?

Whereas you just RUN, like diarrhea down The Big Guy's leg.

Odd-- --- --I bet if 300 people testified they all cheated for Trump to help HIM steal the election, that WOULD get traction, huh, Jack?

Apparently, the evidence suggests that it finally was corrupted enough for people to notice because the Left wanted THAT BADLY to keep a person from winning, as per:
  • TIME MAGAZINE
  • MARK ZUCKERBERG and his 400 million spent
  • MARK ELIAS
  • and about 50 people and secret, shadowy leftwing organizations named by Molly Ball on 2/3/21.
No evidence. I mean, I can't count the times you've been a man and threatened to start a thread about voter fraud. You just run your mouth like the little cuck you are, cutting apart my posts like a 15 year old who stole his Mom's computer....LOL...When was the last time you went out on a date? :auiqs.jpg:

Tru Dat. I've calculated that since Independents are a mixxed bag and Repubs are 99% walk in poll voters while Dems are 95% mail in voters now, that about 60% or about 200 of the 333 democrats polled gleefully admitted to cheating. So it is pretty safe to assume that many more cheated but were not willing to admit it. That suggests that perhaps up to 80% of all democrat mail-in ballots counted in 2020 were fraudulent.

TRUMP WAS DEAD ON BALLS RIGHT YET AGAIN.
You’ve calculated.... nice.

Does it bother you that nobody believes you (just like on the witness stand)?

The ideal would be that people would value and treasure the opportunity to vote and show up in person. The next ideal, if you can’t make it in person, a voter requests a ballot and mails it in under Absentee Balloting?

So what is the compelling reason for Mail In voting?
The compelling reason is, every US citizen deserves to have their vote counted. If they can't get to a polling place because they have to work, disabled, infirmed, no transport...then mail in voting is the way they have their vote counted. The process has been used for decades, with no squawk from either side..until 2020.

So..answer the main question. What makes Donald John Trump different? :)
It's an easy ask. All you have to do..is be honest.

No evidence. I mean, I can't count the times you've been a man and threatened to start a thread about voter fraud.
Odd, Jack, I just started a thread YESTERDAY you lying fuck and INVITED YOU and you ignored it, and right before that presented irrefutable proof again INVITING YOU and you IGNORED IT. Clear evidence by the most respected polling entity in the country who randomly selected 1000 or whatever people who all voted by mail in ballot and TWENTY PERCENT OF THEM ADMITTED THEY CHEATED! They admit they broke the law and submitted ballots which were illegal and fraudulent of THEIR OWN FREE WILL. You are BURIED in evidence, mountains of evidence, evidence that you would accept as PROOF against Trump if it were the other way around making you a lying partisan subversive dick-sucker.

You just run your mouth like the little cuck you are
Funny how often mouths and cocks come up in your little "what me, I'm innocent" evasive denial diatribes! NO ONE BELIEVES YOU, JACK.

like a 15 year old who stole his Mom's computer.
Gee, another leftist democrat with a thing for minors and their mothers. Sorry, Jack, I don't know any 15 year olds or moms with an $8,000 computer! I bet you don't even have an $8,000 car! Damn, you can't even afford an $8,000 garage!

When was the last time you went out on a date?
Are you offering me dinner now Jack???
Still won't change the fact that you are BUSTED with yet again, more irrefutable evidence that Biden was SELECTED, not elected.

Joe Biden, about as honest and real of an elected president as a confederate $3.00 bill. :71:

From the link:

”Among other findings of the Rasmussen/Heartland Institute survey:– Forty-six percent (46%) of those surveyed voted for Joe Biden in 2020, while 45% voted for Donald Trump.

[snip]

Among those who cast mail-in ballots in 2020, nearly equal percentages of Democrats, Republicans and unaffiliated voters admitted to fraudulent activities. For example, 19% of Republicans, 16% of Democrats and 17% of unaffiliated voters who cast 2020 mail-in ballots say they signed a ballot or ballot envelope on behalf of a friend or family member. On the question of voting in a state where they were no longer a permanent resident. more Republican mail-in voters (24%) than Democrats (17%) or unaffiliated voters (11%) admitted doing so.

Trump lost. Get over it.

Last edited:
The compelling reason is, every US citizen deserves to have their vote counted. If they can't get to a polling place because they have to work, disabled, infirmed, no transport...then mail in voting is the way they have their vote counted. The process has been used for decades, with no squawk from either side..until 2020.

So..answer the main question. What makes Donald John Trump different? :)
It's an easy ask. All you have to do..is be honest.
If a voter can’t get to vote in person, Absentee Voting is in place to address all of the concerns you sited. The difference between Absentee Voting and Mail In voting is that with Absentee Voting, the voter must request the ballot be requested and sent in order to vote.

What is the compelling reason for Mail In Voting over Absentee Voting?

The cult loves the New York Times.

The New York Times printed that MAIL IN BALLOTS ARE NOT SECURE.

We all know you fucks stole the election. This proves it.
Nope. The survey shows a larger percentage of Republicans cheated than Democrats.

Sorry about that!

You idiots should read your own links.

Trump lost. Get over it.

Forum List

Back