On This Thanksgiving, Thank A White Male! (Awesome Article)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
These are the kind of guys that we used to learn about in American & World History. Now they teach that whites, Western Civilization and their accomplishments are evil. Why would we do that? Why wouldn’t we wish to preserve that which was for us?

Articles Thank a White Male

The problem I have with this sort of crap is that morons like Steve McGarrett want to get credit for sharing skin color.

Yes, white men have done some amazing things. But just because you are white does not mean you accomplished a damn thing.

I will thank those who did something. Sharing the same skin pigment with those people does not make you any less a loser, Steve.

The problem I have with this sort of crap is that morons like Steve McGarrett want to get credit for sharing skin color.

Yes, white men have done some amazing things. But just because you are white does not mean you accomplished a damn thing.

I will thank those who did something. Sharing the same skin pigment with those people does not make you any less a loser, Steve.

On the same note, just because they did some good things doesn't mean they didn't do some very shitty things to Indians. You can't just ignore history

• Banned

On the same note, just because they did some good things doesn't mean they didn't do some very shitty things to Indians. You can't just ignore history
Indians are irrelevant.

So todays blacks cant blame whites for slavery?

Indians are irrelevant.

To people whose greatest accomplishment is something they personally had no hand in (skin color), I can understand why you would feel that way.

Forum List

Back